005 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 5

𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨,𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾20
10:29, 2023

I HAVEN'T been out since like three days ago when I went to Roscoe's house, but it's not like i've had nothing to do it's the fact that im sick.

And what's worse is I don't know why. Dudeylo keeps telling me he'll take me to the doctor but I keep telling him im fine and it'll blow over.

Only because I know he's been stressing about bills and everything.

Sometimes, I lowkey feel like im holding him back, because it's not like he asked to take care of me he just got that responsibility handed to him when he was seventeen and mom & dad were no longer in the picture.

Even though, things are starting to smooth over because I now also have a job and can drive myself places. I know it's still hard for him.

As if he heard me, Dudeylo comes in and sits on my bed, "Are you feeling any better?"He asks and I don't know if I should tell him the truth, that it got worse.

Or if I should lie and say i'm feeling a bit better, even though I didn't like using his money I shake my head no.

"It's actually gotten worse"I hate that I ended up going with the truth, because seeing the way his face drops makes me feel a bit guilty, even though I can't help being sick.

"Come on get up I had already made a appointment and it's in twenty minutes so get ready"He sighs walking out.

My face saddens but I continue to change into a black corset looking crop top, paired with some basic denim shorts.

I grabbed my phone after slipping on some converse. I ran downstairs to find Dudeylo waiting for me on the couch, "We gonna be late if I curse you out about that outfit so let's go"He rolls his eyes opening the door for me.

Once we were in the car here this nigga go with the dramatics, I swear he does the most over little shit.

"So why are you wearing that outrageous outfit?"He mugged me but kept his eyes on the road.

"There is nothing wrong with an outfit that shows some skin"I smile because I'm about to win the argument. I usually always when the arguments when they're about the clothes I wear.

"Some? You mean a lot of skin"He scoffs, I roll my eyes and then I mug him.

"So what your saying is I look like a slut, what kind of brother are you? Calling your little sister a slut is crazy worda bro"Cue the acting skills for real.

They get better and better the more we argue, "That's not what I meant i'm sorry your outfit isn't even bad I over reacted"One billion points to Kylah and zero to Dudeylo.

The rest of the car ride was silent and we eventually reached our destination right on time.

"Um Mkylah Harris"The nurse calls out causing me to get up and as does Dudeylo, "So can you tell me what has been happening these past few days?"

"Well I threw up twice and i've been having brief hallucinations"I explain to her as she starts checking everything.

"Ok before I say anything are you fully content with your brother being in here as well"The nurse asks.

"Yes i'm fully content with him being here"I answer with no hesitation, because my brothers knows everything.

"Ok well it seems that you are suffering from withdrawal addiction, it's when your body is craving something but you are resisting because of the pure fact that you are addicted"She explains causing my heart to legit sink.

"You don't have to tell me what exactly your addicted to but what I am going to say is that I highly recommend a therapist if not your condition will only get worse"I clench my fist knowing that therapist cost a lot of money.

After, leaving the doctors the car ride home was quiet and that only scared me even more.

"Dudeylo it's ok i'm fine I'll blow over I don't even need a therapist don't stress"I try to assure him but nothing seems to work.

"No shut the fuck up and let me think"I had never seen him so mad, well not at me that is. So I just sit back and accept the silence for the rest of the car ride.

Since, I had nothing better to do I decided to open instagram to text Notti considering we never exchanged numbers.

・。.・゜♡・.・・゜♡・。..・。.・゜♡・

Nottiosama

Yo can you come over?

Yeah what happened

I know we not close but
I just need someone to talk to

Yeah of course
I got you i'll be there
in like 15mins

ight

・。.・゜♡・.・・゜♡・。..・。.・゜♡・

I smile at my phone because even though me and Notti aren't close yet, it feels nice to know that I could just shoot him a text to come over without being forced to explain.

We arrive and Notti should be here in like five minutes so I wait downstairs until he gets here.

Whereas, Dudeylo had already locked himself in his room, probably trying not to take his anger out on me which is reasonable.

I hear knocks on the door causing me to open it revealing a happy Notti, "What's got you so cheery?"I ask invited him in.

"Well since you said you were in a bad mood I bought us Mcdonald's and decided we should watch all the fast and furious movies"He exclaims, revealing the big Mcdonald's behind his back.

"I legit love you right now"We go up to my room to eat and watch the movies.

༶•┈┈୨THE END୧┈┈•༶

Ok so i'm still on vacation but I do go back tomorrow so i'm going to start uploading more chapters. Sorry for the wait, to those who have added this to your reading list and plan on reading more.