002 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 2

𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨, 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾16
7:04ₚₘ, 2023

I GET UP and head upstairs so I can put on a different outfit because the outfit I was wearing at the moment was not it.

I look through my closet finding two perfect outfits but not being able to choose which one, "BLOODIE!"I yell for him, after doing so I hear a thud before hearing him walk up the stairs.

"What do you want?"He groans opening the door, then looking down at the two outfits I had laying on the bed and groans even louder.

"Please don't tell me you called me up here to pick out your fucking outfit"He gives me a deadpanned look.

"Ok fine I won't tell you that I called you up here to pick out my outfit"My voice was so clearly laced with sarcasm.

"Fine what are your two options"He walks up behind me, "Well I have this one, and this one"I hold up both outfit choices.

"Go with that one"He points to the right making me nod before telling him to get out so I could change.

He had ended picking the white crop top, and some purple shorts, that i'm pairing with some plain old white air forces.

After that, I head downstairs where I see Bloodie waiting for me by the door, "Come on let's go"I grab my keys locking the door behind us.

As, we're walking I can't help but look over to Bloodie who is texting someone, and he looks very happy.

Well as happy as he ever looks while he texting someone, "Who you texting ma heart"I tease knowingly.

"Uh I met this girl yesterday and I guess we kinda hittin it off"He smiles all widely and shit, "You seem like your really starting to like her"I pause, "Don't fuck it up dick"

"I'm not going to"He rolls his eyes and then starts to continue texting her.

You might want to know a bit about my background with Bloodie. Well of course we became friends through Dudeylo.

but there was a point in our friendship where we started talking to each other. Yes like talking, talking. Of course my brother didn't know about it though because he would kill Bloodie.

We were talking for about four months and we were going to start dating but then I guess he said he didn't want to commit and we broke shit off.

Ever since then things have been normal and i've pretty much have helped him with every good girl he has dated. Because no matter are past with each other all I want is for my best friend to be happy.

"Yo we here ma heart"Bloodie interrupts my thoughts making me roll my eyes. I was about to knock when all the sudden Bloodie just casually opens the door.

I don't know if I should be worried that they keep their door unlocked as if we were fucking white people living in beverly hills or some shit. Or if I should be glad that I didn't have to do an awkward knock on the door.

"Yo what's good ma hearts"Roscoe says when he notices us, me and bloodie both smile and dap him up.

I scan the room looking for my brother, "He went to the bathroom"Roscoe says knowingly.

Then suddenly a tall curly head walks up to me, but starts talking to Roscoe, "Yo who this?"The boy asks.

I've noticed him around school but I can't remember what his name was, but he sure was talked about a lot.

"Notti this is Kylah, Dudeylo's sister"Bloodie answers for Roscoe, I roll my eyes at the situation, because when I tell you I hate being introduced as 'Dudeylo's sister' I hate it.

I then find my brother so I could complain to him even though I know he doesn't give a fuck.

"I don't want to be here"I tell him straight up, "Come on Kylah at least try to get to know them, they all cool"He says taking my hand dragging me to the couch.

The boy I now know as Notti sits right by me, "My bad for what happened over there, I just didn't know who you were and you at ma crib"He apologizes causing me smile at the fact that he gave a shit.

"Nah it's fine"I reassure him dapping him up.

"Yo Dudeylo how come we never knew you had a sister"Another curly heads adds on, he looked a lot like Notti, so I could only assume they are brothers.

"Because I don't want y'all hitting on my sister"I just roll my eyes at my brothers statement as he eyes Notti, "What? I wouldn't hit on your sister"The boy says.

"I would"Notti smirks but judging by his voice he was clearly joking as he looks me up and down and the action just causes me to laugh slightly.

"Boy you better not"Dudeylo scoots closer to me, "Ight chill ma heart"Notti raises his hands in defense.

"Yo pass me the blunt"I hear someone say so I turn to see a tall, nonchalant looking boy. He had curly hair just like Notti and the other boy, but his wasn't as short as Notti's and wasn't up in a ponytail like DD's.

It was out and about and it made him look even more fine then he had already looked, but then again he had a ski mask on so he could actually be ugly and i'm trippin.

"Someone's staring"Notti whispers in my ear laughing, "Shut the fuck up dick"I hit his shoulder lightly.

The fine boy's eyes then met mine, I started to get nervous so I break the eye contact smiling. He chuckles lowly while still eyeing me slowly, I had always been good at eye contact but with his strong stare it made it hard for me to keep it together.

"Kylah come watch us play 2k"Notti interrupts the silence, I just nod considering I had nothing better to do.

"Yo ma heart you wanna play?"Notti asks the fine boy who I still don't know the name of, he nods getting up from couch and making his way towards Notti and I.

"I'm playing too, wait up"The other boy who looks like Notti jogs to the side of us.

"So Kylah I really don't know anything about you care to tell us while we play the game?"Notti asks causing me to smile, I like that he's making an effort to get to know me.

"Only if all three of you also share a bit about yourselves"I say with a smirk on my face.

"Deal"They all say, as they're setting up to play the game I sit on Notti's bed which was surprisingly so much more comfortable then it looked.

"Don't get to comfortable to where you fall asleep you still have to tell us about you"The person i'm now calling 'Notti's twin' says laughing causing me to roll my eyes and sit up.

"Ok well I turned sixteen like 5 months ago, i'm very clingy, I have big trust issues, oh and my mental health is fucked up"I see there eyes widen at the last part.

Honestly i've had a very fucked up life since I was a kid, so admitting that my mental health wasn't right just got easy along the way.

"You can't just spring that on us, are you good?"Notti looks so concerned causing me to laugh at his statement.

"Yeah it's just some shit that happened a bit back but that's for a later time tell me about you guys"

༶•┈┈୨T H E  E N D୧┈┈•༶