014 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

CHAPTER: 14

WEDNESDAY, June28
8:10am, 2023

TODAY I had therapy again, and I was not at all happy. I mean I guess you could say that my last therapy session went well, but that doesn't mean that I want this to become a regular thing.

Luckily, I still had three more hours until I had to leave. My thoughts were caught off when my phone starts buzzing.

I look down to see that Notti was calling me, though I wasn't sure if I should answer or not. Because yesterday when he called, he was drunk off his ass with dd and ddot and let me tell you, when he's drunk that mouth ain't got no filter.

I just sighed answering, hoping that it would be nothing like the call yesterday.

"Yo wassup gang"I say while turning my camera on sense I see that he has his on, "What's up, say hi to the live"He puts another phone into the camera causing me to quickly cover my face.

"Notti you bitch. I legit just woke up, I look a mess"Without covering my face I put my phone down to where it's now facing the ceiling.

"Girl hush you look fine. Ddot tell her she looks ok right now"Ddot then comes into the camera causing me to roll my eyes and set the camera back up.

"You look good ma"He said before going back to whatever he was doing, "Well I was wondering if you wanted to be with dd and ddot while they do an interview with Noti"As he's talking he gets muffled a little by someone yelling.

"DD SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TALKING"Notti suddenly yells as he turns around, "Chill on dd"I tell Notti laughing at how mad he looked.

"Yeah listen to my girlfriend"Dd says in the background causing me to start dying, "Nigga who yo girlfriend"I question him obviously joking.

"You we locked in for real"Dd comes into the camera and starts blowing kisses at me, "Nigga shut up you sound slow"I hear Ddot say causing both Notti and Dd to snap their heads towards him before laughing.

"I don't get it what's funny"I say honestly really curious what they laughing about.

"Nothing Nothing just that Ddot is an over protective.."He gets cut off by Ddot throwing something at him. At this point im just dying because they all look stupid as fuck.

"Kylah you never answered my question"He says causing my laughter to calm down and be for real, "Well are you going to be there aswell"I ask hoping he wouldn't leave me with dd and ddot.

"Nah I got a date tonight"He happily smiles like a fucking idiot, "Ooo where are you taking her"I told him as I got up to find a outfit.

"My room. Nah i'm playing, but we going to the arcade"The smile on his face only grows causing me to smile as well.

"Ok which outfit"I grab my phone flipping the camera to the two outfits I had out on the bed, "Go with the one with yeezy slides"He brings the phone closer to his face when he answers.

The outfit he picked was a black long jumpsuit with the yeezy slides, "Ok imma hang up so I can get ready i'll meet you guys at your house"I wave at the camera.

"Bye ugly"Notti says causing me to flip him off, "Bye bae"Dd jokes, "Bye"I joke back, "Bye ma"Ddot says last, causing me to smile and wave as I hang up.