012 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

MONDAY, June26
10:50am, 2023

I COULDN'T stop thinking about yesterday, when some guy was all close to kylah definitely wanting to kill her.

And she wouldn't even tell me who he was, after I had threatened to kill him he of course ran away. But when I asked her how that guy knew her she completely blew up in my face.

I knew she was upset so I let it be but I just can't stop thinking about her and why that guy wanted to kill her. I get up out of bed putting the chips I was previously eating away.

At the moment, I was debating on weather or not I should call her, on one hand I wanted to talk to her and on the other I wanted to ignore her for blowing up in my face like that.

I ended up putting my stubbornness behind me and decide to FaceTime her, and to my surprise she answers after the first ring.

"Hey Ddot i'm so glad you called, i'm so sorry for yelling at you like that"She says really fast and I could tell she felt bad.

"It's fine I get that you were just upset, but how about you make up to me by taking me out to eat"I smirk at her through the phone.

Yes i'm finna get some good food, I thought to myself as she nods at the camera.

"Ok come pick me up at 11:40 I should be ready by then"She says waving at the camera, "Ight bye ma"I smile hanging up.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I SMILE A bit to hard at the nickname as he hangs up. I honestly really did feel bad for blowing up at him like that, but what I truly felt bad for was not telling him the truth.

Though we haven't known each other for that long I feel very close to him already, and I feel like he deserves the truth but I just can't bring myself to talk about the situation.

It was to hard to even form words out loud to say what happened. I just sigh to myself and start the shower so I could get ready for today.

As i'm in the shower I think about what i'm supposed to tell Notti, because I bet he's wondering why I never showed yesterday.

Or what the phone call was about, we'll that is if he ended up answering and hearing my obvious call for help. But I was definitely worried because he hadn't texted me. I just shrug off my thoughts taking the rest of my shower.

After 20 more minutes I get out of the shower drying myself off before doing my hair. I decided on a half up half down considering I had my braids out.

"KYLAH"I hear Dudeylo call for me, "WHAT"I yell back rolling my eyes.

Instead of answering I hear him come up the stairs, "Don't come in i'm not dressed"I tell him through the door.

"Ok i'll wait to talk"I hear him shift away from the door. I ended up picking out a blue crop top that said my jersey number '21' for volleyball. And I paired that with some white shorts.

After putting on my blue retro 4s I grab my phone and my keys heading downstairs. I see Dudey on the couch, with his eyes focused on his phone.

"Where you going?"He looks up from his phone, "Out"I say simply because I didn't know what to call it.

"Out where?"Of course he's going to interrogate me now, "I have a date"I say unsure but he didn't seem to catch that.

"Nigga with who"He stands up from the couch crossing his arms, "Ddot"I shrug my shoulders.

"I didn't know you guys were going out"He raises his eyebrows. Well shoot nigga neither did I, I thought to myself laughing.

"He's outside bye"I push past him opening the door and locking it behind me, "Heyyy"I drag out the 'y' as I walk towards him.

"Hey you look good"He says hugging me, I can't help but smile at the comment, "You don't look to bad yourself"I say looking him up and down.

He had black jeans on with a white hoodie on, and his hair was up in a ponytail but at the moment it was straight instead of curly.

After pulling apart, he opens the passenger's seat for me causing me to get in thanking him for opening the door for me.

As he's driving, I look over at his face he looked really fine right now and I just don't know what it is. I shrug off my thoughts turning my head away from him.

"Ok so what expensive food are you making me pay for"I look down at my hands that are in my lap.

"I was joking, you not paying fa shit"He laughs turning to me for a second before focusing his eyes back other window. I just smile to myself making sure not to let out a laugh or anything knowing he would get cocky.

Once, we arrived he had told me to wait and came around the car to open the door for me, "Such a gentleman"I say as he closes the door behind me.

"I gotta be for the first date"He says but i can't tell if he's joking or not so I just nod leaving the line alone.

I had looked up where we were, he had brought me to potbelly's. I laugh when I see him walk in with a big smile on his face.

He sure loves his food, I thought to myself internally laughing.

"Hey I am going to be your waiter, i'm Darrel"He says guiding us to our table. Once, we're seated I look over to Ddot who was eyeing Darrel.

"Ddot you know what you want"I ask him causing him to take his eyes off the waiter and on to me, "Uh yeah I do"He answers.

I then see the waiter walking over to the table, "Can I get y'all started with some drinks"He pulls out his notebook and pen.

"I would like a sprite please"I say causing him to write my drink down, "And for you?"He now looks over to Ddot.

"I'll take a root beer"He says and with that Darrel leaves after saying the drinks will come soon. Once he's out of eyes sight I turn to Ddot, "I'm glad we went out"I smile.

"I'm glad to"