008 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

CHAPTER: 8

𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨, June22
9:00am, 2023

I WOKE up under someone but I couldn't tell who until I moved their hair, and when I did it revealed a very much awake Ddot.

"Nigga what are you doing on me?"I ask trying to push him off but failing, "I don't know actually I woke up like this but it ended up being very comfy so I stayed here"He shrugs.

"Well I have to pee so move"I try moving him but yet again I fail, "Five more minutes"He moves up from my stomach to my chest.

I'm not even going to lie right now him being all cuddled up on me felt really nice but that is definitely besides the point. And it was definitely comfortable, I mean I slept like a baby.

"Damn when did this happen"I look up from Ddot to find Notti standing there with his phone out.

"Did you just take a picture!"I start freaking out, "Yeah and i'm posting it"He runs out of the room. And when I check my phone it says I got tagged in a photo 5 minutes ago.

When, I went to look it said that the post was not found meaning he deleted it right after he had posted it.

But, knowing he had fan girls I knew that the picture had been seen and they most likely had token a screenshot.

"Ddot get up i'm hungry and I need to pee"To my surprise he gets up and exits the room, I low key think he was mad but I didn't get the chance to ask because he got up and left in two seconds.

I pay no mind to it as I grab the extra pair of clothes I brought and change into a black crop top, paired with some black shorts.

I grabbed a blue jacket and my blue Jordan 1s slipping them on. I then walk across the hall and knock on Notti's door, "Come in"I hear a faint voice but I honestly can't tell if it's Notti or dd.

I open the door revealing Notti and dd playing the game but Ddot was no where in sight, "Where's Ddot"I ask causing them to both smile like idiots but I didn't know why they were.

"Wouldn't you like to know"Dd teased causing me to raise my eyebrow in confusion, "I don't know what you mean"I say honestly but it only causes their smiles to grow.

I roll my eyes at the two before sitting on the bed, "Yo Dd do you wanna go live?"Notti asks causing dd to nod.

"That's my cue to leave"I get up and just as I was about to step through the door I bump into a taller figure. And when I pull myself together I realize it was Ddot, a mad Ddot.

I had kind of gathered that I wasn't who he was actually mad at, and something had to have happened.But I don't know why he would choose me to take his anger out on.

He rolls his eyes at me and pushes past me causing me to just roll my eyes back, "Come on Kylah your staying for the live"Dd grabs my arm and slightly pushes me on the bed next to Ddot.

After that, Ddot just mugs me as Notti starts the live, "Yo what's good it's that Notti osama nigga"He throws up the 'O'.

"OY nigga"Dd says and then him and Ddot throws up 'OY', and the drops 'YGZ' with a gun pointing to it. I just roll my eyes at them and just when I was finna get up and leave Ddot grabs my hips and pulls me back next to him.

Comments-

User- Who is that girl next to Ddot

User- We lost Ddot

User- Notti your so fine

User- My man is cheating on me for real?!

End of Comments-

I sit up scrolling through the comments, "She bad as fuck"I mumble reading the comment, "Thank you Leah"I thank the girl.

Suddenly my phone buzzes and when I look at the contact it reads 'BigBruva' meaning not only did Dudeylo text me he also called me around six times.

"Yall I gotta get home Dudeylo on my ass"I stand up grabbing my shit, "I don't wanna see my best friend go"Notti whines.

"Sorry but y'all coming over to my place later right?"They all nod, "Ok then i'll see y'all then"I give Notti a hug, and then Dd, and lastly Ddot stands up and gives me a hug.

And neither of us pull away for a minute but then when I realized had been hugging for longer then anticipated I pull apart and smile at him and wave goodbye leaving the room.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

ONCE, I GET back to my house I see a mad Dudeylo sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"So where were you, all fucking night."He stands up closing the door behind me, "I was at Notti's house"I answer him honestly but that doesn't seem to faze him.

"Even though thats my baby bro that doesn't explain the fact that you were at a nigga's house"He looks at me clearly more pissed then he was when we started the conversation.

"Look I wanted to give you some time to catch up with your girl so I left and stayed at Notti's"I shrug and that's when he loosens up.

"Fine but next time please tell me where your going and who your with"He sighs causing me to just nod going upstairs.

As soon as I reach my room my phone vibrates, "Bro what now"I groan looking at my phone.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Noticuz

Yo mini Dudeylo
tmrw u gon be in my
smash or pass vid.

Yeah I got u my heart

Ight I'll see you then

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

•••

༶•┈┈୨THE END୧┈┈•༶

Sorry for the small updates guys, I just have a really tight schedule. But i promise I will start dropping more often!!

How do you guys feel about Notti and Mkylah's friendship?

Her and ddot?

Her and Jay's friendship?

Do you want to read more about her and dd/jay's friendship?