019 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

CHAPTER: 19
Ddot

THURSDAY, July2
6:10pm, 2023

FUCK.

It was the only word I could think of to describe the situation between me and Kylah. How didn't I see the signs that she liked me, better question is why didn't she tell me.

I mean maybe she thought I didn't feel the same way, which granted is half right. Because I don't know what the fuck to feel, I usually don't do relationships.

Because, they are so complicated and I honestly don't think I would have time for them. But I mean that doesn't mean I wouldn't be in one.

Of course i've been in a few but those girls were smoochies, and are currently oop thots. So I guess you can see why I don't really like dating, but at the same time I know Kylah would never do that to Dudey. So I don't have to worry about her being an oop thot which is great.

But it's still like fuck, because we haven't known each other for that long, there are many things I don't know about her. And definitely many things she doesn't know about me.

Then again, I don't even know if I like her like that, I mean don't get me wrong she's gorgeous as fuck and I really like the conversations I have with her. But, that I still don't know if any of those feelings are like a 'I want you to be my girl' type feeling or a 'I need to keep you as my friend' type feeling.

"Ddot you alright, you been in your head for awhile. What you thinking about?"Notti takes me out of my thoughts passing me the blunt.

"Nothing, it's nothing"I wave him off taking a long pull from the blunt, "Nigga stop lying you've been at our crib for an hour and haven't eaten or drunk anything, we know something's up"Dd pitches in making me roll my eyes.

"It's about Kylah"I say knowing I can't lie to them, but when I see Notti's face he doesn't look to shocked. Dd does, but something about Notti's face makes it look like he knows something.

"Notti what do you know about what i'm about to say"I could be reaching it, but trust me I know my best friend and I know when that Nigga knows shit.

"She may, or may not have told me something when she came over that one day"He says making my eyebrows furrow.

Wait.

It's making more sense now, when she came over that day she actually did tell him something didn't she?

"Well today me and dotty went to her house to let her know about what's been going on with Dudeylo and she told me what really happened with us and said that she liked me"I shift around in my seat a little bit.

"WAIT WHAT"Dd shouts standing up and his face full of complete shock. Which, had also surprised me, because I had thought she would have told both of them.

"David sit down"Notti says as he looks at his brother, "Shut up anyways how many chapters have I missed. Since when we're guys a thing?"Dd questions.

"First of all, we're not a thing"I start but get cut off by Dd, "Yet. You guys aren't a thing yet. I mean come on we all know you like her. Ever since we met her you couldn't stop talking about her or looking at her the way you look at food"Dd says causing me to look over at Notti for back up.

But he nods his head, "Dd's right, all you do is talk about her and look at her. I don't know why the second she told you she liked you, you didn't kiss her. Shit i would've"

I roll my eyes at him before turning back to Dd, "Look I don't know what I feel. Maybe I do like her, but i'm not certain. You know i'm bad at this whole feelings thing"I look down at my hands.

"Ddot we both know you, and we know that if you don't tell her now that your just going to keep it in and end up hurting inside"Notti looks at me with a soft expression.

"Stop being so fucking cheesy"I look away from them.

"Ok since that didn't work let's do it your way...You need to man the fuck up, we both know you like Kylah so fucking tell her. Right now you being a pussy, your letting that stupid voice in your head mess with you"Dd yells catching me off guard.

"Look ma heart, all we're trying to say is go for it because we see that your really happy with her"Notti says in a more calming voice.

Which, this was weird because usually it's Notti who's the yelling and aggressive one and not Dd.

"Whatever. I'll think about it. But right now can we just get on live and smoke"I suggest getting tired of talking about Kylah.

"Ight"Dd says grabbing his phone and opening instagram, just before Dd presses the 'Live' Jay walks in.

"Y'all Kylah's here and she wants to talk to you Notti"As soon as I here her name I look up from my phone with my eyes widened slightly.

"Oh ight"He turns to us, "I'll be back"Notti says before heading downstairs. And though I was tempted to go ahead and eavesdrop I decide against it.

——

Notti

THURSDAY, July2
6:50pm, 2023

Once, I get downstairs I find Kylah sitting down on the couch crying. Or at least that's what it looks like, and i'm not really sure what to do.

I'm usually not good with cryers, "What happened"I choose the smart option and comfort her.

"I came over..to tell you guys about me...and why Ddot shouldn't be with me"She sniffles in between her words. But even so I can hear her clearly, yet I don't know what she means by 'Tell you guys about me'.

"Mkylah stop crying, tell me what's happening"I hug her as she cries into my shoulder.

Fuck.
what could be so bad that has her like this.

She wipes her tears and slips out of my grip standing up, "Fuck. I don't know why i'm being so emotional right now. But go and get Dd I need to tell you guys something"She motions for me to go upstairs.

"Yeah I am, but slight difference"I say lightly, "What?"She responds raising her eyebrow slightly.

"Ddot's here"I say lowly but loud enough for her to hear.

"What? No no no I can't tell him to. Not...not yet at least"Her words were shaky and she was hesitated on each one.

Is she on something.

Wait I can't think like that, she's probably had a long day. Considering, what Ddot told me how she's acting is probably normal.

"I think if your telling Dd and me that he deserves to know as well"I try and convince her, because if she tells me and Dd whatever she plans on telling us and leaves Ddot out, I don't know if I can keep that secret.

Only because I hate lying to Ddot, I mean yes i've done before but it was never anything big. It was always small shit, like I stole his weed or ate his favorite chips, just little shit. Well except the weed he was pretty mad when he found out that.

"Fine go get..both of them"She sighs sitting down on the couch running her hands through her hair.

A bit of a longer chapter.
What y'all thinks gon happen in the next chapter.