013 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

TUESDAY, June27
8:46am, 2023

I HAD WOKEN up happy, for once and the only thing I can think of why is because of how yesterday went. I had so much fun, and I actually got to know Ddot a bit more.

And i'm glad that i'm learning to trust him, because I know he deserves the truth. I need to tell him about my past at some point, it's only right since he fucking saved my life.

But before I tell him anything I need to be able to trust him, and so far everything is looking good as far as him being trustworthy.

As i'm smiling like a fucking idiot and thinking about yesterday, I hadn't even realized that my phone was buzzing. When I pick it up I see that Renae has texted me.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

NaeNaeBae❤️

Heyy queen
wanna come over and
hang out because I swear
it's been forever bitch.
SEEN✔️

Of course I wanna hang out
come pick me up at like 9:40
I should be ready by then.
SEEN✔️

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I ROLL OUT of bed so I could start getting ready to hang out at her place. As i'm in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about if Daeshon would ever come back to sugarhill on some bullshit.

I mean I know Ddot most likely scared him off good, but I just had a bad feeling that he was going to come back and it wasn't gonna be pretty.

Because as much as I hate to admit it I know Daeshon like the back of my hand, just like I know he is associated with DOA. I mean granted he's not in the gang i'm not that stupid to date someone who doesn't live in sugarhill that's in a rival gang.

I would be considered a oop thot, so i'm hell no. But even though he wasn't in a gang, he sure was connected. And now that he knows that OY knows that he was lurking out here anything could happen.

I just roll my eyes, because how the fuck do I always manage to get into some shit. After washing the rest of my body twice I exit the shower and start to get dressed.

I decided to just put on a lazy fit because I know we just gon have a sleepover. As in listen to music and rap and twerk, we most likely gonna re-watch a season of bad girls club.

It's usually what we do every time I go over there, but it's kind of a me and her thing so I honestly never get bored of it.

I look down at my phone seeing that the time read, 9:30. And that I only had 10 minutes to get ready, good thing is I was already dressed and there was no point in me doing my makeup.

Waiting is fucking boring, I thought as I pull out my phone ready to text someone some unnecessary shit.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

MaHeart🤞🏾

Wassup gang
I have a question
would you rather
fuck a turtle or a lion?
SEEN✔️

Are you drunk?
SEEN✔️

No?
SEEN✔️

Ok ig a lion
Oh and how was
you and Ddot's date
he refused to tell me shit
SEEN✔️

Date. That was not a
date we don't even like
each other like that. But it
was good.
SEEN✔️

Capp if you like
him just say dat ain't
no point in denying it
SEEN✔️

I'm not denying shit
ion like him like that
and he don't like me like
that.
SEEN✔️

Whatever you sayy
but I gotta go i'll text
you later ma heart.
SEEN✔️

Ight bye gang
SEEN✔️

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

AS SOON as I close my phone I hear the doorbell ring, signaling that Renae was finally here. I run downstairs only to find Nae Nae kissing my brother.

Though i'm all for there relationship, it's just weird seeing my brother with my best friend. I mean they used to hate each other, and when I say hate. I mean they argue about every little thing, and then all of a sudden they was all up on each other.

"Ew"I laugh causing them to break up, "You annoy me"Dudey says pulling away from Renae and facing me.

"Boy hush, but hey pookie"I put my hand in my brothers face as I turn over to Renae, "Hey queen you ready"She asks now completely out of my brothers grasp.

"Yes let's go"

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I know this chapter is shorter then the others but this is just a filler.

Thank you for making it this far I love you all<3