Chapter 21

A/N:  I've hit a point in the story where I have been having major writers block and deciding what should be added and how it should eventually end. Came up with the idea that Ollie Harrison will become a solo artist and hes going to be based off Harry Styles. 

-----------------------------------------------

Tom and Jeff slept on the couches in my living room and I barely slept as we prepared for the next day. When the sun rose we all got ready as quickly as we could and were off to the old Twickenham studio that we used to use for music videos and films.

I had gotten a favor called in and we were given the space for the day. I had a whole crew bringing in equipment and preparing thing for us when we arrived. 

"What time do we expect the others?" Jeff asked me as I moved some wires and set up the guitars.

"Any minute now they should be getting here and then it is go time boys," I said excitedly.

This project was giving me purpose again. I was so happy that all those months ago we created something special as a group of musicians and best friends and now this was what we were doing. Making a video to release with our album. 

We took a quick break as we waited and then in walked two beautiful women, not exactly who we were expecting. 

"Hey its all my favorite musicians!" a raspy voice called out to us.

"But who is your actual favorite?" Lauren then asked her good friend Stevie Nicks.

I was very surprised to see the two of them here. Tom definitely was the one that invited the both of them.

"Ladies," he greeted them and swung my wife around before kissing her.

I was wondering then if I should have invited Olivia, and then wondered who was watching Ethan for Lauren. Then not even 10 seconds later, Ethan ran in with Ollie following him closely behind.

"A family affair," I greeted my son.

"I wasn't going to miss this," he then said, "I have been neck deep in wedding planning with Molls and I need some good ole music making for a bit."

His wedding was now three weeks away and it still felt surreal that my son was getting married. 

"When are you going to put out an album of your own, son?" Jeff then asked him.

"Nothing I have been creating is any good," he then shook his head, "I am better as a guitarist not a front man."

"Your father is George Harrison, I am sure you're just fine," Stevie then encouraged him to be more positive about his talents. 

Then we all got into begging him to play something for us. 

"Alright, fine," he gave in and I was particularly all ears for this. I know he has a great singing voice but he has always been more reserved with his own music and never was one to show off. 

His mother watched on sitting across from me in our little circle of chairs and Ollie went for an acoustic sound. 

Just stop your crying
              It's a sign of the times
                      Welcome to the final show
                                 Hope you're wearing your best clothes
You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
               You look pretty good down here
                        But you ain't really good

(Sign of the Times - Harry Styles)

 He continued on with the entire song he had written and all of our jaws dropped to the floor. I was the proudest dad on this entire planet in this moment. 

"Keep writing," Jeff then said to him, "your debut album is our next project. The world is absolutely waiting for something like this to arrive."

He was right, this is what the music industry needed right now. And he is the son of a Beatle and just as talented.

As we all continued to rejoice, Bob and Roy walked in and we all made Ollie perform the song one more time. 

We all then rode the high of being so excited for my son by singing our own masterpiece with our camera crew capturing us from all kinds of angles. 

Lauren, Stevie and the boys had to leave as we recorded because they couldn't risk having them in the shot but they would run in between takes and keep the excitement going for all of us. 

We stopped for a quick lunch break before returning to finish up the last few takes and somehow I found myself sitting alone with Lauren for a moment.

"We need to talk divorce," I said to her in the silence. 

"What a bummer," she laughed, "Today is an exciting day for you guys are we really having this discussion right now?"

"I want to marry Olivia," I said to her, "that is happy topic."

She nodded in agreement, "It is definitely time."

She was as in love with Tom as I was with Olivia and all of our lives just made sense this way. I was perfectly content just being a co-parent to our children. One of which was going to skyrocket higher into fame than the both of us very soon. 

"I am so proud of him," she said, "I wish Glyn was here to show him the way, to sit him in the studio and just get the whole album out of him and put it out there."

"I know you wish that was the case," I said to her, "But I assure you Jeff Lynne is just as great and he will help Ollie tremendously."

She nodded in agreement, "I have faith."

We then were rejoined by the group as everyone ate something and Stevie started singing for us all. Her voice really was angelic and we all loved her when she was around. 

She got us all pumped and excited for our afternoon session by singing a little for us and then we finished the filming and started the editing process. 

It was a late night when I returned home and the first thing I did was pull Olivia as close to me as possible and promise to love her for the rest of our days. 

"Will you marry me?" I asked her softly in the night.

"Finally," she said smiling wider than ever and nodding with tears in her eyes, "yes."