17|Dirty Secret

I'M IN A state of complete and utter relaxation

I'M IN A state of complete and utter relaxation. My body floats off the damn ground as I squint my eyes into the morning light seeping through the blinds.

Letting out a sigh of contentment, that is when I feel Everett's tongue between my legs.

This could very well be a wet dream, but the pinch I give myself on my stomach causes Everett to chuckle, and I'm still feeling his tongue swipe against my clit.

I guess he wasn't lying.

"Everett," I plead, squirming beneath him.

"You want me to stop, Em?" I feel his breath against my inner thighs, but to give him his answer, I shove his head back down over the comforter and hold him there, urging him to continue. "Good choice."

That damn tongue piercing is swirling around my clit in countless circles, one of his large hands splayed over my stomach to attempt to hold me in place. I can't even think straight from the sensation, especially having just woken up.

He darts his tongue inside me, gathering all the accumulated wetness, and his moan has me covering my mouth with my hand. I'm not sure why I'm trying to be quiet since it's just the two of us in the house, but I'm afraid to make Everett's head any bigger if he knows just how good he really is at this.

"So wet for me," he hums. "Do you have any idea how good you taste? I can't even think about anything else, Emery. Knowing you're in bed across the hall from me... Knowing these sweet, sweet thighs of yours are just begging to be worshipped..."

"Oh my god," I moan.

He slips a finger in, coaxing it against my inner walls. I can't see his face since the comforter still covers him, but the pure raspiness of his morning voice is going to put me over the damn edge. This has never happened to me before. Ever.  Having someone see every part of me always made me feel self-conscious, and I think Liam knew that, so he never tried to do anything more than what I wanted. 

But with Everett... 

"I didn't know you slept naked," he says.

"I don't," I reply breathlessly. "I only did it in case you were going to follow through with your plan."

He hums appreciatively, adding a second finger. "Glad I did."

After that, he stops talking and puts his mouth to use. I'm writhing beneath him, grasping the sheets with white knuckles, crying out in pure bliss as he takes my first orgasm. As soon as I gasp, as soon as my first wave of wetness hits, he slides up my body, coming out of the comforter, and slides his cock into me, catching that gasp with his mouth.

I must be having an out-of-body experience. That's the only explanation for how our bodies move in synchrony like this. His hips seem to follow mine before I know where they'll end up. We rock together, moving as one, and then he's fucking me so hard that the headboard is smacking against the wall at a rhythmic speed.