37|Good Girl

Emery Clark is officially mine

She's mine, and there is no greater feeling than whatever adrenaline is coursing through my veins as I carry her over my shoulder into our private hut.

Letting her know how I felt was terrifying, but knowing she's as scared as I am is almost comforting in a way. We're navigating this together, and no matter what happens, at least I know she feels the same about me as I do about her.

There's no turning back now.

When I set her on her feet and get a look at the black skin-tight maxi dress hugging her endless curves, I don't know where I want to start first. I want my tongue on every crevice of this body.

But Emery is gaining confidence more and more each day, and when she pushes me against the wall, sinking to her knees before me, I promise a sexier image doesn't exist.

My head rests against the wall. "Fuck," I hiss. I blink up at the ceiling to try and hold myself back because when I look down at her again, knowing she's mine? I'm not going to know what to do with myself.

She giggles softly, seeming to read my thoughts. "I told you to do your worst, Everett. Is this all you've got? I'm disappointed."

Finally, I focus back on her, cursing under my breath as she blinks innocently up at me. Those brown eyes of hers are teasing the hell out of me, and she knows it. She knows exactly what she does to me.

Our chemistry is undeniable. If she wants my worst, she can get it, but I'm afraid if I show her, it'll be too much. She's taken my roughness and loved it thus far, but what if I take it too far? The thought of losing her or even turning her off is petrifying.

Dropping my voice an octave, I mutter, "Can you handle it?"

Her throat works as she gulps, and it's an effort not to smile as she squirms on the floor. "Yes," she breathes.

"Yes, sir," I correct.

Her eyes fill with lust as she repeats it back, and hearing it off her tongue causes my cock to strain against the fabric of my shorts. This woman who is normally so stubborn, so independent, is on her knees at my disposal per her request, and knowing she likes this...

Oh, I'm about to have a lot of fun.

I pull the zipper of my shorts down and arch a brow when she bites her bottom lip. "How badly do you want it?"

"Everett," she warns, continuing to squirm impatiently.

"How badly?"

She huffs, and I'm pleased to see some of her stubbornness come to light. "Really fucking badly."

"Enough to beg for it?"

My shorts and briefs fall around my ankles after she nods, my cock bouncing with the movement as I step out of them and kick the clothing to the side. Emery follows my cock like a dog would a bone, and fuck if it's not taking every last ounce of willpower not to fuck her right there on the floor.