41|Doubts

"What are you doing?" She asks

"Take your swimsuit off," I tell her softly, "and lie on the bed, Emery."

I've never done anything romantic with a woman who is drunk, but I don't have to get pleasure out of this. I'm her boyfriend, and part of that responsibility means being there and helping her when she's upset. I'll do what Liam never did for her. I'll show her what being the center of someone's world feels like if it's the last thing I do.

She strips down to nothing, kicking her swimsuit to the side, and does what she's told, relaxing on the mattress. "I wasn't trying to..." Her bottom lip trembles for the second time tonight. "You don't have to do this."

I press my head between her thighs, inhaling the scent of salt water and sunscreen before I glance up, making eye contact with her. She's propped herself up on her elbows, staring in fascination when I begin to kiss and lick her inner thighs. "I want you to listen to what I'm about to tell you, okay?"

She nods breathlessly, squirming with anticipation.

"This will never be a chore for me, Emery. I used to fantasize about your pussy for years. I would dream of what your face would look like if I ever got the chance to make you come. Now that you're mine? There's no one else I'd ever get on my knees for but you. It's an honor and a privilege to worship you, Emery Clark, and I'll do so again and again until you believe it. I'll reiterate and reassure you as many times as your heart desires because when I agreed to be your boyfriend, I took it seriously. You're more than a one-night stand. You're more than just a body, but I'll please it if that's what it takes for you to realize how important you are. I am more than confident in saying you're the only woman in the world for me, and if you'd let me, I'd already be down on one knee."

"Everett—"

"I'm not scared of forever with you. I'm not afraid of what others will think. Even if my family disapproved of you, which they don't, by the way, I'd still love you without any questions asked. I refuse to fuck you in the dark because you're perfect, and I want to see every single inch of you when I'm inside of you. That will never change. You could gain weight or lose weight, and I would still think you're the most fascinating human in the entire world. You don't understand the hold you have on me, not in the slightest, but I'll put in the work every single day to make sure that one day, you will."

Emery is speechless, tears brimming in her eyes, but I don't give her the time to reply before I ask, "Now I'm going to lick you until you can't keep your eyes open. Is that okay?"

With a slight nod, still speechless, she settles back on the mattress, and I immediately get to work. This isn't a moment for teasing, not when she's feeling so emotional, so I give her my best, sinking my tongue into her sweet, sweet pussy. The entire time, I keep my hands on the place she's most insecure about, rubbing gentle circles on her stomach as I eat the hell out of her cunt.