CHAPTER-1

Morning time in a college

A black haired boy walking in corridor towards his locker and listening about the gossips about a new news of a gay couple.

" You know a gay couple commit suicide after their parents didn't agree with their relationship" one girl said. " Is that true?" Other girl said. " Yess and they even were young" the former girl said. " OMG that so sad" the latter said with sad expression.

The boy has been heading towards his locker and listening that all things when reached their . He feel a sudden smash on his head that was his best friend.

" Hey buddy how's you doing" , the boy with a very bright smile said and laugh out loud." Hyung please don't do like this " he said caressing his head. "Ohh my jiminah is it hurts ? Let hyung do this for you" he said in teasing manner and put his hand behind his friend's head. "Okk so let me tell you tomorrow is my birthday and we organised a party so you are coming here and also some of my friends from other city are coming. So you can find a good match" he said with a very teasing manner.

" Ohh come on hyung you know I don't want to give my life in these things. And you also know about my father" he said with a very disappointed voice. Because his father is very dangerous man he never let him do anything without his permission.

"Ok ok as you say " the boy with bright smile said .." and hyung where is yoongi hyung I haven't seen him with you where is he? " Jimin asked " ohh he is inviting his some other friends. He will come soon or after" as the former boy completed his sentence and he saw his boyfriend coming towards them.

" Hey hobi baby " he said and kiss boyfriend's forehead. " Hey jiminah how are you?" He asked the short boy ." I'm fine hyung you say " he replied. " I'm also fine and are you coming tonight" he asked . " Umm I will think hyung" ." No ........ You are coming and I'm not asking I'm telling you okk?" He said in strict voice and the former boy can't do anything against it so agreed with it. " Okk hyung I will come" . After that they head to their class room.

_________________________________

HOW WAS MY THIS BOOK'S FIRST CHAPTER??

IF ANYONE CONFUSED ABOUT BRIGHT SMILED GUY SO HE IS HOSEOK

AND PLEASE VOTE FOR IT IF YOU LIKE IT.