CHAPTER-13

In namjoon's house

He just went to his house and saw his father sitting on a couch. " Hey Dad you early. " " Ohh yess son I came early today cause I have to go on a party and jungkook had been looking for you from last few minutes." His father said while wearing his shoes. " Ohh okk dad I will go to him." He went to drop his father to the main door. " Bye dad have a safe journey." He greet good bye to his father. " Bye son take care."

" Now where is my kookie and mom.? " He asked himself. " MOM KOOKIE." He shouted for both of them. After sometime his brother came outside looking so happy.

" Hyung ......" He said and jump over his brother and hug him like koala. " OMG kookie baby. You are looking ultra happy today . Does something very special happened today?" He asked and kiss him brother's cheek.

" Yess very special thing happened. Firstly mom will come late today cause of her extra classes she have already told me and the... Special.. thing ..... Is ..... that.." cause of shyness he stopped midway and burry his head in his brother's neck.

" Kookie don't you want to tell your hyung what happened today? Or are you being shy?" He said and make himself comfortable on nearby couch with kookie on his lap still hugging him.

" Hyung I want to tell you that.... Today ..... Today I have ...... Today I had my first ki..... Kiss." He finished his sentence and didn't look at his brother.

" Ohh really that's awesome. Now my kookie have a boyfriend and he also have his first kiss. That means he started to grow up. " He said and giggle on his own words and his younger brother's shyness. After hearing these words jungkook snug more his face in his brother's neck.

" Let me see my brother's shy face. How does he look. " He made his brother to look at himself." You are so cute kookie . Now I know why you have that much handsome boyfriend. He must have drooled over your cuteness. " His brother again burry his face on his neck.

" Please hyung don't make me embarrassed." He said and giggle a bit. " Ok ok I will not. So tell me what do you want to eat in dinner tonight? I will make dinner. " That words of his older made him shocked and he quickly look at his brother. " Hyung you and dinner.. impossible. I don't want to see my mom's kitchen burn . She will definitely beat my ass. So you even don't try to do it." He said . He knows about his brother's cooking skills. So he doesn't want to risk anything.

" Ok ok as you say . For now let's order something online. Okk?" Jungkook find it good idea. So he just agreed with the idea. " Okk hyung. " He answered.

Then they had their meal while chatting more about their own lovers. That was very happy moment for both of them and they didn't want to break these kind of bondings with each other.

---------------------------------

I KNOW IT'S A BIT SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WILL ADD MORE IN NEXT ONE.