CHAPTER-4

Jimin's pov

Here . I am in a club where they organised that party. All of the people are drinking and dancing some are looking very vulnerable cause they are full of drinks. Some people maybe fucking cause that are the last thing that most of the people do.

Now I'm finding my friends, hoseok and yoongi, where they are ? Ohh here they are sitting on VIP area of club. Of course why they will not sit they are VIP persons hoseok's father own this all club.

I were just focused on them and waving my hand towards them. I didn't notice that a person has been standing in my way . I just bump in his back he is looking like quite body builder type person. Cause his back is very strong.

" what the he......" He just stopped in his midway it was looking like someone has switched off him and he were just looking at me . Before that he will kill me I should do something. " I'm so sorry sir I haven't seen you . It will not happen again" I just said this and run there. Cause I love my life. I don't want to get kill in that much of young age. But I was confused that he still standing there like a statue .

" Hey jiminah, when did you come " hoseok asked me and offer s drink to me. " Firstly happy birthday hobi baby and secondly I just arrived here" I just completed my sentence and about to hug hoseok then boyfriend jump in between" firstly he is my baby not your and secondly you can say happy birthday from far way either." He said and were looking very jealous. " Ok ok you mister jealous I'm not like getting your boyfriend from you. " I said and started laughing along with hoseok.

" Ohh hey namjoon, here you are . " He said to the person with whom I bump few minutes ago. Not to mention but he is very hot anyone can fall for him.

 Not to mention but he is very hot anyone can fall for him

He is looking very handsome in his turtle neck suit and he even have cute dimples

He is looking very handsome in his turtle neck suit and he even have cute dimples. If we were all alone then I have definitely have bitten his cheeks.

" Hey jimin , meet kim namjoon. My childhood best friend. We spent almost whole of our childhood together. And namjoon meet jimin my best friend ." Hoseok said and hug namjoon. But the anger of yoongi was on peek. He can explode in any time.

Namjoon extend his hand towards me and we shake our hands.

When I saw yoongi's face he were still jealous cause hoseok had hands over namjoon's waist. " I think something is burning. It's smelling like something is burning." I remarked teasingly and all of them were confused. " Burning...... What is burning jimin." Hoseok asked . Then I pointed towards yoongi hyung. And then towards hoseok's hands and they all started laughing out loud. And hoseok leave namjoon and sit on yoongi's lap with his legs both the sides. " Were you  jealous baby." He asked . " No I'm not." He said annoyed.

Then hoseok started to kiss him . As compare to kiss they were eating each other's face. Namjoon were looking at them awkwardly and I were looking at him. He is Soo handsome. After realizing situation I decided to interrupt them. Cause I don't want them to start the make out situation. I clear my throat.
Then they look towards us without giving fuck about our existence then again started their session.

" I think they will do something here we should go now." Namjoon said and I just nodded my head . " Okk so , let's go some where else." He said and I just follow him like lost puppy.

We took drink and exchange some words. With  this conversation I can say that he is a quite shy and nature lover person.

------------------------------

KIM NAMJOON

AGE 23

FRIEND WITH HOSEOK

________________________________

HOW WAS THIS PART PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS. AND ALSO THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY THIS STORY EITHER.

BY BY