CHAPTER-3

I am going towards my room and saw my brother with a very concerned face " what happened, hyung why was dad shouting at you ? Did you said anything?" He were about to cry but I just hug him quickly . " No tae baby nothing happened. Don't you even try to cry " he is my brother but he have a very soft heart and he easily got scared.

And he is the only person who knows everything about me and he loves me the most. Our mom doesn't even defend our father cause she doesn't know what will he do with her?

But I always try to make my brother safe from them and I care about him most.

" Then why dad were shouting?" He asked after five or six minutes. " Nothing I just tried to get a permission from our father about a party that I have to attend" I answered. " Did he give you permission" he asked and " yess he did" " REALLY" I can saw shock on his face and read question of how he got agree. Because that is very difficult to convince our father.

"Yess and let's go we have to choose a dress for me to wear on the party " I said and drag him towards my room. I open wardrobe of my room and asked him" okk so tell me what should I wear ? I will wear what you will give me. " " Okk ummmm....... Tell me what kind party it is?" " Oh it is a birthday party" I replied honestly. " Okk so....." He started thinking and looking towards my clothes. " I don't think so that you can wear anything from them, hyung. " He was right I have just black outfits cause my father don't let me wear any other colour than them.

" But I know what to do , I know you have bought some clothes secretly from Dad of some cute colors" yess he is right I have some clothes with light and some bright colors.

"Yess , so what?" I asked a bit confused. " Tomorrow dad is going on a business trip and he is not coming for maybe a week or so that will be good to wear them I know only I know about them and I will convince mom to not to tell Dad . Okk? " He said everything in one go. I was a bit doubted about it" are you sure?" I asked. " Yess hyung let's try them" he said and I took my bags of clothes out that I recently bought and I put them in a very secret place of my wardrobe.

And we started to try on but nothing was good we tried almost all the clothes and at last few dresses is remained if I don't get any one from them then I have to wear any of my black outfit. " Hey hyung" I heard my brother he was looking very happy about something it has been looking like he found something." Hyung try this one it will definitely look beautiful on you I am pretty sure" he tell me while giving me a dress.

"Wow hyung you are looking so pretty"

"Wow hyung you are looking so pretty" . My brother said and I have to get agree with it because it's really looking so good on me. So at last I decided that I will wear that.

" Okk so it's decided I will wear that dress. " I said and appreciate my brother's choice. He have a very good choice. And he were also looking very happy about that.

-------------------------------

I KNOW JIMIN IS LOOKING SO GOOD IN THAT DRESS SO I CHOOSE THAT ONE.

IT'S JUST KILLING ME . OMG