CHAPTER-10

Next day

Our couple have been sitting in cafeteria and being all lovely dovely. Then hoseok and yoongi approach to them. " OMG what happened why are you both looking so happy. Is something very good happened." Hoseok asked all curious.

" Hyung, I have something to say you both." Jimin said. " Yes jiminah please say." Hoseok encourage him. " The .... The thing is that we both are dating." He said and become all shy." OMG since when?" Hoseok asked all shocked.

" Since yesterday we confess last day." Namjoon answered." We are so happy for both of you." Yoongi congrats them. " Yess congratulations namjoon and jimin hoseok also reply." So hyung I have class I'm going." Namjoon excused himself." I also have class I'm also going." Jimin either excused him. " We know what type of class you both have. I think our plan has been working very well , darling. " Hoseok said and smirked. " Definitely babe." Yoongi said and peck the former on lip. " That was so short. I want a big one. " Hoseok pouted. " That means........" Yoongi drag him towards himself from his collar. And whisper in his ears with deep voice." We either have a class." " And that will last very long be ready baby to moan my name." Hoseok replied with same pace .

-----------------------------

Days with our couple have been going very decent. Our sope couple made them official in all the college but not all the students aren't happy about it. They both are happy and they don't mind other students opinion. Their life have been going very well but who knows when the life will turn.

Same will be going to happen. Their life is going to do a big turn in their life. That will effect their whole life.

------------------------------

"Hey jimin how are you." A girl with all black hairs and very fair skin said when jimin were going towards his class. " Ohh hey Mei. I'm all good you say." He replied but he wasn't happy to see her. " I'm either good we haven't meet from a long time. And how is family. I haven't either meet uncle. " " Yes they are all good . They some time ask me about you. And also uncle." Jimin said." My parents will be having a party soon will you come and told me that they are going to give me a big surprise." She said all excited. " Ohh really I will definitely try to come. And now bye I have a class." Jimin said and went from their waving his hands towards Mei.

' I know what work you have. I will surely make you all mine.' Mei said in her mind . She a kind of bitch girl their parents are friends so they both know each other very well. But jimin hate her cause of her bitch attitude. She is behind jimin's property. So she wants to make him all her. But cause of namjoon she couldn't have done this.

Towards minjoon's side

Jimin were going and he feels someone have been drag him in an empty class.  " Who the hell.......? " Jimin were about to complete his words then namjoon put his hand on his mouth " Shhhh it's me namjoon.  And isn't she is Choi mei? How do you know her ?" He asked a bit confused cause jimin didn't tell him all about her. " Ohh yess she is Choi mei. Her family is friend with mine family. But I hate her and her family." Jimin said with a disgusting face. " Okk leave her I have something for you. " Namjoon said and bought a box from his bag. " What is namjoon?" Jimin asked . " A gift for you." Namjoon said all Happy and having a big smile on his face. " Give me your hand. " And jimin extend his hand towards namjoon.

Then namjoon slip a ring in his ring finger. And jimin were looking very happy and shocked with it. " Do you like it jimin?" Namjoon asked.

The ring is silver in color and have N from namjoon's name and J from jimin's name with a heart between them . Jimin teared up his eyes and hugs namjoon tightly" I love it namjoon. And I love you namjoon." " " Ok ok jimin. Now put another ring in my finger." They broke the hug and jimin did what namjoon said. " I love you too jimin." They again hug each other. And then they kiss each other very passionatly.

---------------------------------

I LOVE THAT RING THING.