CHAPTER-2

Jimin's pov

Here , I'm standing in front of my house . And I have to get permission from my father about the party and I even don't know if he will be agree or not cause of they know that I am going with yoongi and hoseok. He will definitely deny it. But somehow I have to confess him cause I can't disappoint them.

As step inside my house and saw my father talking with my mother about the issue that my whole college were talking about.

" How can a guy love another guy . That's just a bullshit they must be get punished hardly. Only death was very small punishment." I gulp down after overhearing their conversation and thought that how will he react when he will get to know about my sexuality.

Yess you are thinking right I'm also a gay but father is a homophobic and he don't accept it and think that it is against nature. He is very dangerous man so I can't tell him that much easily.

After fighting with my thoughts I went to them and greet them " hi Dad ,hi Mom" .
" Ohh hi son how was your college day . Did you have some fun" my mother asked and kiss me on my cheek. " Yes mom that was good and I have a lot of fun" . I replied" how is you studies going and you should score highest in whole class this year. " My father said but still he was working on him laptop.

"Dad I have something to get a permission about". I asked with my head low. And I was just looking towards floor. "Yess ask " and he looks towards me with his doubtful eyes.

I get afraid and said with a very low voice" I have to.......I have to go....." I stop midway and look here and there " you what son?" He asked . " I have to go to a birthday party of one of my friends tomorrow. Can I go? Dad" I asked finally. " How many times do I have to tell to leave your those shity friends they make you like themselves, I literally don't like them" he said with a very loud and full anger voice that almost make started crying but I control myself" sorry Dad but this will be last time of mine to go with them" I said. " Are you sure that you will not go with them again" I asked a bit surprised. " Yes Dad I will not" I said " okk you can go but afterwards don't meet them again or stay with them" he said. " Okk dad thank you Dad".

I thanked him but it wasn't from true heart I hate when he speak shit about them . Why he can't accept them? They are humans too. I just headed to my room with my head full of these thoughts.

-----------------------------------

PLEASE STAY SAFE 🙏