CHAPTER -22

Here we go again.............................

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's father's pov

I am so angry over my own son, how how could do that? he literally ran away from his own wedding, cause of that boy. I doing all cause him. He will be only one of handling own and their business in the future. But he choose another way, okay, i will see what he will do. And how will he survive on his own. 

i was going in the room number that hoseok told me. I don't believe on him but i thing he weren't telling lie at that time cause i were pointing gun on his lover's head and he knows me what can i do. 

Here we are, i have just few bodyguards now and other are out. I knocked on the door.  But no one open the door. Does they get to know that i am coming. No matter what i want my son back. It is all about his future. 

I again knocked on the door. But still no response. " OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR." I knocked aggressively, but still no response. 

" Break the door." i ordered to my bodyguards. After few minutes the door is open and they all barge into the room following me. But the scene in front me make me to go weak on my knees.

 I SAW.......

The dead body of jimin and namjoon. Jimin had his head on this boy's lap and they are laying their on cold floor lifelessly. My world break in front of my eyes into no minutes. 

" Sir.... sir...... Are you okay?" one of my bodyguard asked and i had no idea what to do and what to say.

 No one's pov

They both had their hands and had rings in both of their hands. 

( THAT ONE IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE)

Mr. park was on his knees and sitting there without any emotions. He even didn't know what to do. After few seconds when his bodyguards shake j=him, he started to cry his heart out. No matter he is biggest Mafia but before that he is a father and a husband. What he will say to his wife to his other son. When they will ask him about jimin. They would be going to blame for everything.

After crying a lot, he decided, " Take the dead bodies and take them to my house." he said. 

" As you say sir."

They took their dead bodies. 

When they reached out of the house, jimin's father made his way inside his house and told other ones to wait here. 

" When he entered into the house he saw his wife and son sitting on the couch and taehyung is crying on his mother's lap and she was trying to say his son not to cry.

" Don't cry tae, appa will not say anything to hyung. And he will be agree with their wedding. you know your appa is a good person. He will definitely be agree." She was trying to stop taehyung from crying. 

When they saw Mr. park, taehyung ran to him and hugged his tightly, " please appa don't be angry on hyung, he did nothing, and please accept them." taehyung said still crying.

Now his mother is also there. " What wrong has happen? why aren't you saying anything. They are okay, right?"

Without saying any word, Mr.park just start to cry continuously, with some hiccups. He again break on his knees and started to ask for forgiven from his wife. " i am so sorry, i didn't come up with your promise that i  made. I am a bad person. I am so sorry, i wasn----------- wasn't able to save them." 

For taehyung and his mother it is liking their whole world has collapse. " I am so sorry." 

She grabbed her husband's collar and made him look in her eyes, " What the heck are you talking. Where is my son?" she said with full of angry expression. Taehung wasn't stopping even but now he is crying more and more. 

" They are out of the house in the cars." mr. park said.

She ran out of the house with taehyung beside her. The bodyguards lead her to the car, where their bodies are.

Taehyung and his mother has been crying a lot. At that moment Mr. park is also out.

" You did this to my son right?" mrs. park started to shout on him. 

"I am so sorry, i am so sorry." he was just repeating these words.

" You promise me that you will make my son to come back as he his, but NOT DEAD. I.WANT.MY.SON.BACK." She was not accepting the fact that dead person can't come back.

" I am so sorry i didn't do this, please believe me." they all were crying. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I AM HIGH ON THAT I WRITE IT LIKE THIS. 

BUT I AM FUCKING SURE THAT I AM HIGH ON SOMETHING.

BY BY FOR NOW I WILL UPDATE NEXT SOON AND WILL END THIS STORY SOON. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MUCH 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST BE SAFE AND EAT A LOT FOR YOUR HEALTH.

THE SONG THAT I PUT ON THIS ONE IS FROM MINE MOST FAVORITE MOVIE AND FAVORITE ACTOR AND SINGER WITH THE AWESOME VOICE.

                                      ( CUTE PICTURE OF CUTE PERSONS FROM PINTEREST)