CHAPTER- 21

No one's pov

Jimin's father is so furious, he will definitely kill him if he see him.

" SOO HYUNK." He called his bodyguard.

" Y--- yes--yess sir." He is shaking out of fear and stuttering.

" Kidnap namjoon's parents and make them say everything they know. I know they will definitely know where they both had gone." He ordered him.

" Yes sir." He bowed and made his way out of the office room .

Soo hyuk's pov

How could I do this to them. Both the souls love each other a lot. I can't make any of the bad decision that will separate from each other. I am not going to kidnap them.

I was going out of the house and made up my mind that I will not kidnap no matter what will happen I can't do anything like this. I was in my thoughts and felt something hit my head. And slowly I felt like everything tuning black and I was unconscious.

After,I don't know how much time I open my eyes slowly and my head is still hurting. I was about to to touch my head my hands and feel like I can't move my hands, like they are banded with something. Slowly I get to know that I am totally stuck. Someone has band me with the robs on the chair and I started to make myself free from this shit.

" Don't make yourself go hard. You can't be free from it." I heard a voice and I knew who was he?

" MR. PARK." Yess jimin's father.

Why he did this?

No one's pov

" What do you think I will not get to know anything. I know everything after all it is my house my emperor. What do you think if you will make all bodyguards go somewhere and make those pieces of shot to run away from here and I let you do this. " Jimin's father going towards Soo hyuk and he had a belt in his one hand.

" You know what here is some more people who will tell me more about them. " Soo hyuk was so confused ans afraid at the same time. ' what if that man kidnap his own kid taehyung and jungkook cause they both were with him in this plan."

So he slowly tried to ask. " Who?"

" Look at your left." Mr. Park had a smirk on his face and Soo hyuk slowly turned his left.

Here they were.

" Hoseok and yoongi " he said a bit shocked and confused voice.

" What do you think if someone will help you in this thing and I will not get know . What a petty on all of you. " He laughed like a psycho.

Both yoongi and hoseok was half unconscious looking like someone has beat them a lot.

" Why did you take them here." He asked.

" Cause they both are main characters in this story they both help them in running out and also give them accommodations. How can I let them go out?" Now Soo hyuk don't know what to do.

" Okk so, listen to me." Soo hyuk knows mr. Park isn't going to leave this chapter here, he will do whatever he can for finding jimin and namjoon.

" What if we do one thing?" Soo hyuk offered a deal.

"Hmm what is it?"

" Jimin has already ran out of house, so, what if you disowned him and leave this topic here. They both don't have anything to do with this. " Soo hyuk thought that he will make Mr. Park to convince with his words.

" I'm so sorry, I can't come up with this deal I will make everyone to speak who has anything with this thing. " He changed his expectations from smirk to a very angry expression.

" Okk so," Mr. Park cracked his knuckles and made his way to yoongi. He grabbed half conscious yoongi's face and made him look at him. " I know he will not going to say anything unless he will see his love beaten from a person.

Mr. Park tighten his hands on the belt and was about to hit yoongi amd soo hyuk shouted his lung out. " PLEASE NOOOO!!" He had tears in his eyes. " Please sir don't do this.

He stop in his mind way. "What do you think I will stop I want these shits to say whatever they know." He again was about to hit and this time really made him to stop.

" STOP!! I will tell you everything, where they are and whatever they are going to do next. " That voice belongs to hoseok.

" Are you sure?" Mr. Park again had a smirk on his face.

" Yess!! But promise you will leave yoongi, you will not do anything to him." Hoseok put a condition in front of him.

" I promise I will and you can believe on me." Mr. Park was so confident about his words.

" Okk I will then. "

" No hoseok please don't do this." Soo hyuk begged him.

" I am so sorry hyuk hyung, but I have to do this. "

" N---no h--ho---bi. " Yoongi said half conscious.

" SORRY baby I have to do this for you. Otherwise he will surely kill you. " Hoseok had tears in his eyes.

" What if he will kill them. " Soo hyuk said.

" Believe me he can't do anything. " Hoseok replied.

" We made a reservation for jimin and namjoon in a hotel and then we talked with my relatives in America for their work and from them they will live their alone. " Hoseok said everything about there hotel and that they are going to America but not about specific place.

" Ok I believe you and will come to you if I will not find them there. "

" You can." Hoseok smirk.

" Leave all of them.  I don't need them anymore. "

As soon as bodyguards untied them Soo hyuk and hoseok ran to yoongi, cause he had a very critical condition.

They took him outside.

" Why did you do that?" Hyuk asked.

" What I did?" Hoseok asked like normal.

" You told him everything and now asking what i did. What if he will kill them. And then what will you tell to their parents and how will you feel after betraying your own friends?" Soo hyuk was so angry he was ready to throw hands on hoseok but he can't cause he is already in a very bad condition.

" What do you think I don't know anything about this person's thoughts? He will surely go there but will not be able to find them. Cause they would be about to reach in America, I had changed their tickets from this morning to last night and they had their flight last night. " Now this was hoseok's time to smirk. " And about being with friends, they are my best friend I can do anything for them and you should know that. And leave my baby, he is mine only. And one more thing, don't even dare to think I do anything without any plan. And we are going to leave this country too so good luck. "

Hoseok made yoongi to sita taxi that he made to stop and took him to the hospital for some treatment. And hyuk just had open mouth. He couldn't not believe what he just listened.

But he had to believe.

He smiled a bit. And made his way to his house too.

------------------------------

WELL I TRIED MY BEST , SO PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS HOW WAS IT. I AM CURIOUS TO KNOW THAT.