CHAPTER-14

At sope's apartment

The door of sope"s apartment's main door slam open with two persons who were kissing each others passionatly more like they were eating each other.

Jimin have his legs wrap around namjoon's waist and his hands gripping his hairs. The latter has his hands on jimin's ass and he is holding him to not let him crash on floor. Because jimin is being very horny and aggressive today looking like he is tensed from something. So namjoon shrug his thoughts and let jimin do whatever he wanted to do.

Jimin were biting over namjoon's lips and when blood started to drip from them he lick it and then made his way towards his neck , making an design of purple Hickeys.

They were still standing on door with namjoon's back leaning on wall. He have his eyes close and enjoying what jimin is doing without stopping him. Today he wanted him to be as wild as he wants.

Namjoon were struggling in locking the door but jimin isn't giving him chance to even move . Somehow he lock the door and again let jimin to bite him. Namjoon is biting his bruised lips. After making design jimin make his way towards namjoon's chest and open his first three to four bottom. Which were exposing his well build chest.

Wait jiminah let... Ahhh.. let me go on ...a....a bed" he said with moans. But jimin didn't bother from anything he just wants to mark namjoon.

Namjoon somehow manage to put himself and jimin on bed. Namjoon were under jimin. So jimin open rest of the buttons of his shirt. And throw his shirt in the corner of the room. " Wow namjoon I love your this abs. Please today be as rough as you can I really need it today." The eyes of jimin is full of lust today. He just wants a rough s*x today nothing else. " Are you sure about that?" Namjoon asked doubted. " Yess I'm pretty sure.but please don't have mercy today over me. Please"

Namjoon's pov

Jimin never act like this. This is feeling so strange. I think something wrong must happened to him. Maybe something has been bothering him. I should ask him.

I didn't continue anything and sit straight on bed. " Firstly tell me what's wrong happened to you? Why are you being that much needy today? " As I asked and he started winning again.

" Hyung nothing happened please I just want it. Please do . " He filled his eyes with tears. He knows that this eyes are mine weakness but I have control for getting too know about his problem. " No firstly tell me what's the problem. "Then I find my shirt and wear it.

" Ok ok hyung I will tell you but promise we are going to continue. " He said and extend his hand towards me . I can't say no too cause I want to know about the reason of his tension today. So I made promise. ". Okk I will but firstly tell me everything from starting to end. Okk?" " Okk I will"  . Then explain me everything. I also know about his father's position he can do everything with me if he will know but we have to be more careful from now on.

After completing it he started to cry. Then I wipe his tears and made him sit on my lap. " It's ok jimin baby don't cry. We will surely find a way." I console him. " Hyung I don't want to leave you . I want to stay by your side for my whole life. " He said again hug me and cried a lot. " My little mochi. I will always with you . Even when we will die I will be with you. Don't worry about anything." ................... " Hyung........ Should........... should we continue it .?" He asked . " Are you sure you want to continue?" " Yess I want to. " He said and shake his head . " Okk as you say . But don't regret it when you will not be able to walk. " " I will not hyung. But make sure to be as rough as you can. Please don't have any mercy over me. " I can see pure lust in his eyes . Today he wants to have very rough s*x . Luckily the walls of house is very thick so no one can hear us .

That day was full of moans .
-------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS.