CHAPTER 18

Jimin's pov

It has been a full day and I don't know what he has done to him or his family, I know self-respect is most important for him. He can do everything for his ego. I am feeling so scared. I want to see Namjoon quickly. How's he would be doing? My love.  I just want to see him one time and will feel relaxed after seeing him fine. I hope he is ok. 

No one's POV

Jimin was just in his thoughts, sitting on the floor with his head on his knees and his eyes were all red. He was sitting like this all the time and the door was also locked from the outside, so that was also so difficult for him to go out. He was just crying his heart out and didn't even notice that someone came to him. 

"Hey, jimin-ah " he recognizes the voice and looks over it, and the voice is his father's bodyguard. 

"Hyung what are you doing here? What if someone saw you here? You will lose your job. You know my father." Jimin was so afraid. 

"Jimin-ah, don't be afraid your father sent me here to tell you something. " Soo Hyuek was so confused should he tell him or not? 

"yes hyung, what is it?" 

"Jimin-ah, the thing is that .......................... your father............................. your father has fixed your marriage with your uncle's daughter, Choi Mei." Jimin broke down. He never imagined that his father could do such a thing to him. 

" Hyung please do something, I don't want to do this marriage. I will kill myself please hyung. Please do something. " Jimin was pleading to him and he was on his knees and was crying a lot.

" Jimin, I also can't do anything. This is your father's order. "  Soo Hyuek also had his eyes watery after seeing Jimin's such type of state. He is like his big brother. No matter if he is just 8 years older than him. But still, he was also there for Jimin, whenever his father was angry with him for anything. 

" Okk, hyung if you can do anything could you please tell me how is namjoon. I miss him too much. I want to see him. " Jimin cleared his teary eyes with his hands roughly. 

" Your father went to their house and give him and all of his family a warning to death. If he will ever try to meet you, then your father will make his brother's life as hell. You know about your father very well, he could sell not only his brother but his whole to a bar and so on. And I don't need to tell you more. " with that so silent and Jimin again broke on his knees. He didn't know what to do.

His whole life is in danger now, and he can't do anything, he has a lot of dreams. He had a lot of dreams in his life with Namjoon.

"Namjoon will you marry me?" Jimin and Namjoon were sitting on the bed of sope's apartment and namjoon was leaning to the headboard of the bed and Jimin were in his arms with his head on Namjoon's chest. He was so comfortable in namjoon's arms. 

" Yeah sure baby, why not i will marry you. You are my everything. I will always be here for you." Namjoon were stroking jimin's hairs and he kissed his head. 

Jimin were leaning to the door of his room and he were just thinking about his namjoon's past life that was so much peaceful. 

But that isn't right, he have to do something. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THING JIMIN WILL DO?

Some of you are so mean. you just don't follow me. I am angry on you all.