CHAPTER-11

In jimin's house

Jimin haven't come back home yet. But their is someone who have gotten that chance as an opportunity to ruin his life. Someone knocked on jimin's house. His mom open the door.

" Hello Mrs. Park how are you?" That person. " Hey ,Mei I'm all good you say." She said and let Mei to come in her house. " I'm either fine." " But jimin isn't home yet. You can wait if you want. Come and sit here." Jimin's mother offer her to sit on a couch. " No Mrs. Park I just have some from Mr. Park. I just want to talk with him. Where is he?"

Jimin's mother was all confused but she said " he is in his office in upstairs. You can talk with him their. If want anything then please let me know." She showed her way to office and herself went to bring some soft drinks for her.

She knocked on the door and hear a " come in" from inside. When she entered in office Mr. Park were looking all surprised to see her here without any earlier notice.

" Hello Uncle park. How are you." She were being all polite to him. " Ohh hello Mei. I'm good you say. What a pleasant surprise. Is everything okk.? "

" Yess uncle everything is okk. I just came here to meet you and....." She stopped midway that made worried to Mr park.

" And what Mei."

" I don't know how to say."

" Please say Mei . You are making worried. Is Mr. And Mrs. Choi okk?"

" They all are fine uncle . The thing is ..
All.... All about jimin."

That makes him less worried " what about him Mei. Aren't he studying well?" He asked .

" Not that uncle. The ... The....thing is that.... I heard a news about him in college...... "

" Heard what Mei." He asked very confused.

" That... That he has been dating a boy in our college." That words made Mr. Park very angry and he slammed his fist on table that scared Mei.

" What do you mean by dating a boy Mei." He asked will full of anger.

" I just heard a news but I don't have any proof . If that news will be true I will surely bring some proof . But you can even check his phone. He must have some proof their too" She said all scared.

" Okk but I don't think so that my kid will disobey me. So just be careful and what about the party. " He asked and now he were looking a bit calm.

" Dad said it will be held up this Saturday." She answered full of confidence.

" Okk anything else you want to say-----" Mrs. Park didn't let him complete sentence and she barged in room. " Here are drinks. Hey Mei why are you standing please sit. " She showed her the coach" no aunt I have to go now. Bye bye." She just wave her hand and went from their. " What happened" Mrs. Park were all confused about her behavior. " I don't know either. And one more thing when will jimin come back send him to me." Mr park order her and she just nod her head.

As Mei were going towards main door she didn't notice and bump in jimin. " Hey Mei are you alright? " Jimin asked all worried. " Ohh yess jiminah I'm alright. I was there just for some to your father. Now bye . I will meet you in college." She said and hurried out of house. Jimin was very confused from her behavior. But he shrugged off her thoughts and went towards his room.

When he were going to his room he met his mom as confused as he " hey , mom what's with." He asked." Ohh jiminah you home. Your father has been looking for you. Just go and talk with him." " Ohh okk mom." He said and make his way towards his father's office.

He knocked on the door and when he got permission he opened the door and met with his father's angry face.

------------------------------

IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTERS THEN COMMENT ME AND ALSO VOTE FOR IT.