CHAPTER-19

"I don't know what to do. I know my father will try to kill Namjoon. what should I do?" Jimin was murmuring the words and roaming in his room, he would not have peace until he will not met with namjoon personally. He heard his room's door open and found that his father entered the room. 

" So, I don't need to tell you about anything, you would have already known that I met namjoon, he was such a poor kid and also looked very useless. So, now I just want to tell you that there is one thing that left is, I have fixed your engagement with the daughter of my dear friend. And I don't think that I need to tell you who is she. " after hearing these words jimin just froze on his place. 

He didn't notice that tears had been sliding from his eyes. Those words made him go weak and he broke on his father's feet. " Dad, please, I don't want this marriage. I love just namjoon. He is my everything. Please Dad. " he grabs his father's foot pleading continuously. He was crying so hard. But still, his father's heart didn't melt.

" I said what i said. Now you are going to marry  with Mei, the day after tomorrow." His father declared. 

" Dad please, please dad... DAD.....DAD.....DAD.. PLEASE" he was continuously screaming for his father and but his father walked from there like don't give a fuck about that. He told his guards to lock the door. And her jimin was sitting on the cold floor with his head on his knees and arms around them and sobbing. There wasn't any one to hear him not even his other family members, mostly he doesn't want them to involve in it. 

But his mother and taehyung were standing a bit far and hearing jimin crying. But there isn't anything they can do. Mostly for taehyung cause he has his whole life. 

----------------------

On the other side

Namjoon were in his room and crying as same as jimin, he also don't want to leave jimin. His parents came into the room and saw his son's terrible state. His mother ran to him and hugged him tightly. " Please joonie, don't cry. There isn't anything we can do. " His mom speak.

" But mom i want him, i can't live without him. Even this short time he has made a very big space in my heart. I just has accepted him, i will not accept anyone." Namjoon said while crying. 

" So, do you want us to be dead from those mafias. You know how much they are capable to do. If you don't think about yourself at think about us. We need to live. " His father with a bit anger. he so terrified from this accident. Now he can't give his and his family's life to those people. he doesn't know what they will do to them. 

" Could you please stop, look at our son. He is also crying a lot. " his mother defend him.

" So, what do you want to, die. " his father again said but with a bit high pitch of voice. 

 Now his mother and father were doing a verbal fighting. Then jungkook entered the room and took namjoon with himself. They went to jungkook's room and he locked the door from inside. 

Jungkook started " i know hyung i am so small for it, but i know that you love jimin by genuinely, so, you both deserve to be together. I know that his father isn't going to accept it. And i also get to know that his father has locked him in room, and............. " jungkook stopped midway. 

" And what kookie?  ________" namjoon were looking so concerned. 

" Hyung taehyung called me just few minutes ago and he told me that.................................. his father............. has ................. his father has fixed his engagement the day after tomorrow and then they have a marriage. " namjoon broke more into tears, now he doesn't know what to do. 

" Hyung i know it is so sad. but taehyung and i want to help both of you. If you will accept it. " " No, kookie, i know i am into a very terrible state but still i will not let both of you to do anything. You both have long life to go. " Namjoon denied whatever jungkook wanted to say. 

" Please hyung i can't see my one and only hyung crying it hurts me a lot. You know i don't care about anything except you. " jungkook insist. 

Namjoon wasn't ready to get any help from this little bean cause he knows it will effect his future life too. But still he can't do anything. 

" OK as you say. " After a lot pleading from jungkook he finally accept his offer. 

" Ok hyung get ready at tomorrow night and i will also contact with taehyung to tell his everything, then i will tell all of the plan." jungkook happily hug his brother and kissed his cheek. " i will miss you hyung." " namjoon too hug him and said " i will miss you too kookie, and also hyungie loves you." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 I DON'T WHAT I WROTE IN THIS CHAPTER. BUT STILL ENJOY IT.