CHAPTER-7

In the college

Today is the day when namjoon is coming into the college but at some point jimin is very nervous. He isn't sure about his feelings and if he has feelings then will his parents accept it. He was confused and very sad. What if cause of his parents he would have to leave his first love.

Here he is sitting in class and it's his first class but he isn't focused. " Mr. Park !! Where are you? Come back to the class? Do you even know what I teach class? " His teacher said with full of anger tone. " I'm so sorry sir . I wasn't paying attention." He apologize to his teacher. " That's the last time Mr. Park pay attention." He teacher said and restart the class.

After class he were sitting in cafeteria waiting for his friends most obviously sope and namjoon. And here they are.

Jimin's pov

The trio coming towards me . Our couple have their hands in hands and namjoon very done with them . You know the couple things. But I don't know why . When I saw him I'm feeling butterfly in my stomach. Is taehyung right about my feelings? So I definitely should do something.

" Hey jiminah. How was your class.? " Said hoseok and sit beside. And namjoon and yoongi sit together. " That was just okk. You know very well hyung." I said full of exhausted with the classes and that namjoon.

" Namjoon do you like our college? " I wanted to start a conversation with him so I asked that stupid question.

" Yess that is okk. But for now you know it's not comfortable to adjust in new place." He answer honestly." Yess you are right. you will get to use to it slowly." He just hummed on my words and start his conversation with yoongi. But I could take of my eyes from him . And I'm staring at him from last whole five minutes.

" Hey jimin. Where are you up to? " Hoseok asked me while shaking me. " Umm nothing hyung. " I said and about to get up he just hold my hand drag me with him out of the cafeteria to the college Park.

" What's wrong hyung? Why we are here? " I was totally confused. " Look jiminah I know that you like namjoon. In party either you were just looking at him and now also . If you have feelings then why don't you confess him? " I were totally shocked. " I know that you are shocked. But it is your life decision take it wisely. However namjoon is also a good man and also single and on the top of it he is bisexual. " He said all of this in one go.

" Hyung I'm also confused about my feelings . I feel like over the moon when I see him . He is like an angel for me. "

" You love him jiminah. Just go and confess him."

" I want to hyung but if my father get to know . How will he react? What if do something with him. You know him very well hobi hyung." I were scared about my father.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said. " Jimin , he is your father . He must have some words but he isn't going to kill you or him. Believe me. Parents understand everything about their kids. They just want them happy. "

His words were very convincing but still I have some fear . " Okk hyung I will try . Firstly I have to clear my feelings. "

" Okk jiminah as you say." He said and we went back to them in cafeteria and they were looking at us very confused.

" Where you both were ?" Asked yoongi. " Nothing babe just went to park for getting some fresh air . " Hoseok respond for both of us. " Ohh okk let's attend next class." With that they all went from there leaving me fighting with my own thoughts. I should surely have to do something for these feelings.

--------------------------------

I DIDN'T HAVE ANY BETTER IDEA TO LET TO KNOW JIMINAH ABOUT HIS FEELINGS FOR NAMJOON.