CHAPTER 17

Jimin's pov

I were sitting in my room and crying for my life that i made a mess off. And i also don't know how am i gonna clear that all. I just hope my dad won't be able to find about namjoon hyung or he will surely do something to him and i will not be able to protect to him. i am just stuck in this room and i am sure mom and tae are not going to help, cause if they will do they even don't know what will dad do to them. I just hope they just don't come n this matter. as, i just think about tae, he had his whole life. 

I am sitting on the cold floor thinking about namjoon and i had my head in my knees. i am just a crying mess now, in a very vulnerable  state. 

On the other hand, jimin's dad's office,

no one's pov

his father was sitting on the chair and burning in fire abut his son's relation with a boy. he called his on of the most trustworthy guard. "Soo Hyuek." 

As soon as he heard the voice of his boss he went into the office. 

"Yes, boss." 

"Find about that boy namjoon. No matter what you have to do, just do and find about him. I want his each and every information, including his family background, nothing could be missed. UNDERSTAND." He shouted the last word.

"Y--Yes boss." the guard bowed and went to do the work that has been ordered by his boss. 

After one hour

The same body guard came back with some papers in his hands. Jimin's father had his face towards the wall. 

"boss, here are his details. He is just a normal boy with average family background. Studied in same college with jimin. " soo hyuek said and put papers on the table. jimin's father turned to the table and took the papers. 

                                                                                     KIM NAMJOON

                                                                                     KIM NAMJOON

                                                                                    AGE- 23

                                                                                  BELONGS TO A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY

Jimin's father"s pov

So, he is the boy who made my son gay. i will surely kill him. 

No one's pov

"Hyuk" he shouted and same body guard came inside the office. 

"Yes sir," 

"Let's go we need to go somewhere. " with that the guard bowed him and went behind Mr. park.

After few minutes Mr. park and and his some bodyguards were standing in front of a house which was looking very small as compare to jimin's house. 

"Such a pathetic person, who decided to choose my son and get all of my money. I know everything about these poor people they always do such things to rich kids and after all of their money leave them or cheat with them. I will show you who i am and you will never be able to love someone ever again. " mr. park were just cursing namjoon and he give a signal to all of his men to come with him. " let's go". 

Mr. park knock the door and namjoon's father open the door and he got shock after seeing that much of people outside of his house. " How can i help you?" He asked politely. 

" Does namjoon lives here?" Mr. park asked.

"Yes. But who are you and why are you asking about him?" With completing Mr. kim's sentence. He pushed him aside and went to living room were jungkook were playing and his mother were just sitting casually, after seing that much of persons with guns jungkook got afraid and went to his mother and she also got up and he hugged her. 

"Who are you could you please tell me?" 

" Just call your son." Mr. park were just fuming in anger.

"Namjoon, Namjoon . " namjoon's father shouted. And he got namjoon's response. 

" Yes dad" And they saw namjoon coming out of his room and he were so confused about who these people are like others. 

"So namjoon, You know who i am?" Mr. park asked with a very calm voice.

" No, who are you and what are you doing at my house? Dad who they are?" jimin's father chuckled and said. " You are dating my son and you don't know who i am." 

This gives namjoon a slight idea. "Are you ..........ji......jimin's father?" He were a bit scared right now cause he have heard he is a mafia. 

" Yess it is me. " After saying these words he started to beat namjoon and his body guards were holding his family. 

Jungkook were shouting ." Please leave my hyung. he didn't do anything please." and were crying a lot. Same goes to his parents.

After few moments he stopped and made namjoon look at him. " You better to leave my son or you will have to pay  a lot for it, it could even make you paying by your or your families death. From now on thing twice before doing anything. UNDERSTAND?" He shouted last word.

After that they all went out of their house and namjoon's parents took namjoon and made him to sit. They all were crying a lot. Jungkook was in a very vulnerable state. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE STORY IN COMMENTS.