CHAPTER- 20

The day of the engagement

All the house of  jimin has been decorated with beautiful lights and their are a lot of people who they have invited. His parents were very busy in relatives and the family of jimin's soon to be wife ( choi's) have also arrived with their daughter Mei. Jimin's father greet them all and soon enough he told his wife to tell jimin to get ready for so, that they can start the engagement. He told his one of body guard to go with her. 

Jimin's mom reached to his son's room, she even wasn't ready for this marriage but still she can't do anything expect to obey his husband's words. 

She knocked the room door and didn't get any answer for jimin, so, she again  knocked but still no response. So, at the end she told the body guard to brake it and saw there was no one and jimin was no where to find. She started to find him in all of the room like in washroom and on other possible places. But the truth was that jimin has ran from house. 

Her mind went blank, she didn't know what to do. She can't even tell his father, if he will know then he will just kill jimin. But to her unfortunate, mr. park came to the room, after waiting for a long . 

" What's wrong? And.......... where is jimin?" he asked his wife and were looking for an answer. But he knew that this will surely happen. So, he didn't expect any answer and ran out of the room and went to choi's family. 

" I am so sorry mr. choi, you have to go back. " All the guests their were looking at mr. park for and explanation for why he is saying that. " Jimin isn't at home and i promise you all that i will pay all of this things , so, could you please forgive me for our this mistake." He has been regretting for his this much big mistake, for not putting enough security for jimin. 

" Mr. park, this isn't for money, we have enough. This is all about our reputation. You should have told us. Now what we will say to all these people Mr. park." Mr. choi was fumming in anger and was so angry. 

" I am so sorry, Mr. choi." 

" We don't need your sorry. From now on just don't dare to contact us and we will also going to cancel all the deals that we had." After saying this all of the choi's family went from there. 

And here jimin's father so angry that he will surely kill jimin when he will see him. 

" Soo Hyuk... " he called his bodyguard. "I know that you were on duty last night for jimin. But........... how can he go out." he was fuming in anger.

" I don...... don't know sir? I also don't know how can he go out?" soo hyuk was scared by the voice of jimin's father. 

" okay i will accept that i know, where they could be." he smirked and raise his one brow. 

-----------------

A night before engagement

jimin was sitting near the window of his room and was crying. He was looking at the moon and just thinking about his whole life's existence. 

He heard someone knocking on his room's door. He thought this could be some of the bodyguard for any of the food. 

He went to the room door and opened it and saw someone that he never expected. " Namjoon...." he just saw the person and run over him and hug him like he would be going to loss him if he just lose his hands over him. 

" Jimin ... yes it's me. Now leave me or else i will be dead. I am not having any air." namjoon chucked a bit. Jimin break the hug and hit over namjoon's chest.

" Don't say these words or else i will kill you with my bare hands. " jimin kiss namjoon's lips and they stayed like for almost 2 minutes. But they heard some someone has been clearing his throat. That person was none other than soo hyuk. " Look guys there is also someone. " Jimin hurriedly looked back. He couldn't believe his eyes. 

" Yes i help them to reach for you." Jimin was still confuse. " them?" he asked. 

" Yes them. I, jungkook and taehyung." namjoon replied.

Jimin was so happy. " I love you namjoon-ahhh. " Jimin again kiss him. 

" Guys, guys. You both should go now. Or else they will come here soon and will not let you both go." 

" Yeah sure, jimin let's go i am here for you. " jimin just nod his head and grab namjoon's  hand. They went out of the room and slowly out of the house. They didn't let other people to get to know. 

Jungkook and taehyung booked a room at a hotel for few days  with the help of yoongi and hoseok. After that they have planed  their trip to abroad with the help of hoseok's parents and they will live in abroad from now on. But no one know what would be going to happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THE CHAPTER

ENJOY THE CHAPTER. 

--------------------------------------

I HAVE WATCHING A JAPANEASE BL SERIES.

 NAME- SAHARA SENSEI TO TOKI-KUN.

SOME SCREENSHOTS FOR MY FRIENDS

SOME SCREENSHOTS FOR MY FRIENDS. :)