CHAPTER 1-5 Meeting with future Hubby

Chapter 1: Pushed into hell by mother
Sheng Xia was not surprised when she knew that she was going to die. Her body had already reached the point of exhaustion, and every day she lived was not a happiness but a torment for her.
She is in pain, and the family suffers more by watching her suffer.
The moment the doctor announced the death, there was regret in my heart.
After living for twenty years, she has never had a relationship. All the life a normal person has is a luxury for her.
Because of this heart, she can't run or jump, and can't have any overly intense emotions, and now she is finally free.
The boundless darkness and the increasingly noisy voices made Sheng Xia unbearably opened his eyes.
wrong! Isn't she already dead? How can I still open my eyes?
This cognition stunned her for a few seconds, and then a bunch of information flooded in, making her feel dizzy and dizzy, which made her dizzy again successfully.
"Doctor! Doctor! Come and take a look..."
She didn't know what was going on in the ward in midsummer. She only knew that the information that had just flooded into her mind led her to a conclusion.
She wore a book, and it was still a very bloody CEO essay.
"The Day I Was Pampered in a Rich Family" is a standard essay about running around with the ball, and Sheng Xia has a little impression in his mind.
I was able to read this article and was still in the hospital at the time. I had nothing to do every day and could only use my mobile phone to swipe messages.
The original body is also called Sheng Xia, a cannon fodder female supporting role in this article, she was born in a wealthy family, but she is an illegitimate daughter, although she was recognized by the Sheng family, she is the child of Xiaosan after all, and she has always been ostracized in the circle.
There is an older sister, who is the heroine of this article, Sheng Muqing.
And at her sister's blind date party, she fell in love with the male protagonist, who is also her sister's boyfriend at first sight. For him, she had plastic surgery and various "coincidences", seduced, and did all kinds of weird things. In the end, she was manipulated by the male protagonist and her sister. He had to be admitted to a mental hospital, where he died tragically within two months.
Her existence is completely a tool used to catalyze the relationship between the male lead and the male lead. She transmigrated at the moment to commit suicide for the male lead, but she accidentally self-defeating and the original body really died.
After receiving all the memories of this body, Sheng Xia's painful temples finally felt better.
At that time, it felt cool from the perspective of the heroine, but if she dressed as this cannon fodder, she really wanted to cry, especially knowing the final fate of the original body.
The doctor left after checking that there was no major problem. There was only one woman sitting beside her crying in the ward.
This person is her mother Yang Jinghe, a woman who knows nothing and has been a mistress for half her life. When something happens, she will cry.
Sheng Xia just woke up and her mind was still in a mess. She felt like her scalp would explode when she cried like this, so she yelled in a bad tone: "Don't cry!" Then,
Yang Jinghe cried even more fiercely, and said while crying : "Baby, you're so mean to me, blah blah... Mom knows you're mad at me, you're mad at mom for her incompetence, but I don't want to. I was with your dad back then..." Sheng Xia was completely speechless
, Lying upright and staring at the snow-white ceiling, Yang Jinghe continued talking in his ear.
She has heard that set of rhetoric since she was a child, and she will be able to recite it, but there are people who follow it.
His wrist was tingling, and his body was very weak. Not wanting to listen to her nagging, Sheng Xia pulled up the quilt to cover his head with another intact hand.
"Your father has already told me that the Yan family has agreed to your marriage with Mr. Yan..."
Sheng Xia pulled back the quilt and sat up, looking at her in disbelief.
"Who are you talking about?"
"Yan Xiang, you have met, your father said that he is very nice, but the other party has taken a fancy to you and wants to marry us, or I begged your father before she was willing to mention it to the Yan family. Young Master Yan quite likes you, so I told your father the next day."
Sheng Xia's throat was blocked like a big stone, she looked at Yang Jinghe in front of her with trembling lips with chills all over her body.
"Yan Xiang? Yan of the King of Hades?"
Yang Jinghe blinked innocently: "Yes, you also know his nickname, don't worry, it's all just for fun, I have met Mr. Yan, he is a very gentle person, he will definitely treat you well "
Not only did Sheng Xia's lips tremble, but his body also trembled badly, his eyes were full of fear.