CHAPTER 116-120 4P YAN BROTHERS TOGETHER (H)

Chapter 116: Wedding Night 3 (High HHHH)
After the orgasm, the body is even more unsatisfied, clamoring to be filled with thick things, the passage inside is twitching frequently, twisting and wriggling, only being fucked vigorously can calm the aroused desire.
Yan Xiang put the man down on the bed, his hot body didn't want to separate from him at all, Sheng Xia let out a short breath and automatically put his legs around his waist, ready to be entered.
He pulled out the thick, rotund top that had become ferocious and rubbed against the tender and juicy entrance.
Sheng Xia's groans became more urgent, her buttocks were slightly arched upwards, so that she could better send her body to the "weapon".
The two moist and juicy lips opened and closed, as if inviting. Yan Xiang couldn't bear it anymore, he took a deep breath and supported the column to break into the warm and moist buttocks mercilessly.
"It's so tight, um..."
I haven't touched her in the past few days, and the recovery ability of the hole is very strong. Now he is pushing all the way in, except that he hasn't encountered that layer of obstacles, and it is almost the same as the first time.
The meat in the tender hole clamped the big dick hungrily, wriggling and squeezing the shaft frantically, making him very comfortable.
"Ahhh..."
Sheng Xia's buttocks, which were already raised, turned up even more, her body was almost suspended in the air, and the big meat stick was like a broken bamboo all the way to expand the territory and occupy every inch of it.
The emptiness that was finally filled and soothed made her body excited to secrete more cum, which also made the big cock very comfortable to enter.
She didn't feel much pain, and her body was very excited. She grabbed the bed sheet under her body and there was no gap at the part where the two were joined.
"Ah... that's enough... don't go in anymore... ah..."
The feeling of being so full that it was about to burst made Sheng Xia pull back a little bit of reason, sobbing and shaking her head to refuse, Yan Xiang held her chest with one hand The buttocks gave support and did not stop the pace of entry.
After stepping back a few centimeters and pushing hard, Sheng Xia let out an out-of-control exclamation. The body that was forced to open made her feel extremely comfortable and a little scared.
Huge is too oppressive, especially now that her body is stretched open, Yan Xiang propped her buttocks up slowly and forcefully, inserting it straight into the juicy honey hole, you can even hear it in your ears The sound of the shaft hitting the inner wall.
"Wuuu...it's the end...ah...no...slow down..."
Sheng Xia almost tore the fabric in her hands unbearably, she opened her mouth and moaned, the flesh around her waist trembling.
I saw that the entrance with only one small hole at the connection was stretched open and turned over, and the two swollen lips were squeezed against the column body with difficulty, and Yan Xiang had already sunk into the bottom, with great force, hitting Midsummer screamed.
It's too bloated, I knew I shouldn't covet the momentary pleasure these few days. What Yan Su said was correct. She is young and has good recovery ability. If you don't pay attention, the small acupoint will be very uncomfortable every time you bear it.
Yan Xiang was already pumping and thrusting to his heart's content, swinging his powerful waist and inserting the big dick deep into the honey passage again and again.
Today was their wedding night, and his mood was naturally different from the usual one. The satisfaction in his heart gave him endless strength, and the speed of fucking was getting faster and faster.

Chapter 117: Wedding Night 4 (HHHH)
"Slow down... slow down... ah... too fast... ah..."
Sheng Xia was hit by him a little out of breath, and fell weakly on the bed, shaking back and forth with her legs spread.
The big cock was digging at the trembling flower heart, and it hurt a little. Sheng Xia wanted to escape with the hole between his holes, but he didn't want to do this, but the stick was sucked even tighter.
Yan Xiang gasped, a tingling sensation rose from his tailbone, he worked hard, and hit the sensitive hole.
Sure enough, Sheng Xia couldn't stand it and trembled, her voice became a little sharp.
"Ah...uh...it hurts...don't...don't be like this...ahahahah...don't hit...ah..." Don't
hit where she couldn't tell why, she just groaned blindly.
The cock, which was as hard as an iron rod, hit her sensitive entrance fiercely one after another, and repeatedly rubbed against that place vigorously, until the tightly closed mouth couldn't help but open a gap, from which A stream of honey water gushed out of it.
Midsummer's sexual desire was unbearably high after being fucked one after another. She kept undulating her hips to meet her, and her moans were short and rapid.
Most of the time, the syllables that are exported are not very complete sentences, but that's it. When she felt that Yan Xiang was consciously attacking the entrance and wanted to go in, she still shook her head in a daze and said no, shouted pain, and her body reacted It cannot be fooled.
Not to mention the speed of the man's impact, it was very vigorous, and the pleasure it brought to Sheng Xia was very strong, and her moaning became more and more sweet and coquettish.
The thrusting of the cock brought out a lot of lewd water, which made the place where they were combined slippery, and the gurgling and gurgling sound of the stretched pussy was being fucked, and the slapping sound of the flesh came into the ears It simply cannot be ignored.
Sheng Xia burst into tears, her lower abdomen was sore and swollen, and the people who let her scream and scream had already reached the top of her head ignored it, and even felt that it was not enough, so she pulled her body closer and lifted her body higher for the convenience of herself Fuck it.
The small round hole has now become a round hole that cannot be closed, and the fleshy flesh has become bright red.
Yan Xiang's movements were too intense, the lips that were brought in and out were swollen more than a circle, and the lewd water splashed out of his wide opening and closing, not to mention looking at it, even listening to this movement felt pornographic.
“啊啊啊啊啊……不要操了……酸死了……哦……疼……這裡不行……老,老公……快停下……停啊……”
粗壯的大肉棒狠狠的Pushing and thrusting in the hole, every time almost all of it must be pulled away before being smashed in. Sheng Xia felt so painful and refreshing, she screamed uncontrollably and slapped Yan Xiang.
The angry cock is now a murder weapon, with the help of the overflowing lewd water, it gradually breaks through the entrance and splits into the tighter inner part.
The whole tunnel was congested with blood, the young soft meat hungrily wrapped the cock to comfort, surrendered to his bravery, the shrunken hole was half opened, and because of this, Sheng Xia clutched it like crazy Stomach shaking.
"Xia Xia, do you feel it? You are still yelling no, here," Yan Xiang touched her bulging belly, which was being bumped by him, "I have already fucked it away, look, how excited it is, I can't wait Want to eat me in."
Sheng Xia covered her ears, refusing to listen to his obscene words, Yan Xiang found the right angle and made a deep slam that successfully broke through the barrier and inserted into the juicy hole.
"Ahhhhhhhh...no...don't...well...fuck, fuck it...ahh..."