CHAPTER 121-125 FATHER IN LAW (H)

Chapter 121: Pussy is about to be fucked, spanking and fucking the womb (high HHHH)
The uterine cavity was thrust, and Midsummer screamed lasciviously, both uncomfortable and joyful.
Every time Yan Su's cock was inserted, she couldn't control herself from shaking, and tightly stretched her weak body to give the man an extremely tight squeeze.
Yan Su fucked the swollen and painful cock deep, endured a few thrusts, and was forced to sweat on his forehead by the incomparable pleasure. He had restrained himself, but now he let go completely.
The inside of the hole is so ecstasy, the fucked meat hole exudes high heat, with a temperature that can burn people.
When the cock sticks into the liquid-filled interior, it enters the hot spring. It is unwilling to pull out at all, and even the hair exudes pleasure.
"Crack!"
Yan Su gasped, stretched out his hand and slapped his buttocks a few times to ease his excitement.
The buttocks vibrated, shaking out a very beautiful wave of flesh, Sheng Xia groaned in pain, and then screamed lewdly more cheerfully, causing Yan Su to twitch several times at the place just hit.
He exerted a bit of strength, and a pink layer appeared on his buttocks, which had already been covered with various marks, with his slapping. Sheng Xia's mind, which had already been dazzled by desire, was aroused by this pain to a little bit of rationality, so he felt the pain. It also gradually became stronger.
Yan Su almost always punched at one place, pumping acupuncture points at the same time, the unbearable joy was mixed with frightening pain, Sheng Xia propped up his upper body and tightly grasped the back of the chair, shaking his buttocks to upturned.
"Stop beating...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
… I really feel that my body is no longer my own. If my lower body could not still feel the pain, I would have no idea where I am. It's so cool!
Sheng Xia couldn't help shaking the two tits back and forth, she didn't even feel that it was enough, she held the tip of one of her tits with her right hand and rubbed it fiercely, pulling the tip of the tit for a long time, until she trembled in pain before letting go hand.
"Hurry up ... uh ... it's ... ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ... that's it ..."
As she wished, Yan Su stopped his hand and suddenly sped up, every time the dick hit the wall of the uterus before pulling out a little, and then poked it in again, filling the passageway to the full.
Sheng Xia's hand rubbing her breasts became faster, and her groaning sound gradually became sharper. She raised her round buttocks and sent them to Yan Su, so that she could manipulate her cock more easily.
The flower hole was convulsing, wriggling and contracting, and even the back hole was opening and closing unsatisfactorily.
She was on the verge of orgasm, and her unfilled asshole was itching.
Sheng Xia groaned for a while, she couldn't take it anymore, she turned her eyes around to try to find Yan Xiang and the others.
"They went down to drink water, why don't I give you this first?"
Perhaps her eyes were too eager, Yan Su guessed what she was looking for after a few glances, and stuffed two fingers into the wet back hole middle.
"Woo... no... I want a dick..."
It can be seen that Sheng Xia can't help but say this kind of request straightforwardly, Yan Su laughed and cursed, "Slut, wait, I will satisfy you in a while. "
The hand stuffed into the hole was not retracted, and this place is also a place that people can't put it down. Compared with the tightness and softness of the flower hole, it is much more difficult.
Adding another finger in, the three of them together are not too thin, Sheng Xia finally became quieter, closed her eyes and groaned, Yan Su would withdraw his hand to hold her waist and pump it fiercely like piling.
"Ah ah ah ah! No—ah! Help... ah ah... oh... fuck me... ah!"
Sheng Xia could no longer utter a sentence, and could only groan hurriedly.
Yan Su kept going in and out at this speed, the cock became harder and harder, and even swelled up a circle. She felt so good and hurt from being fucked, and the man didn't slow down even after he climaxed.
"Die...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."