CHAPTER 126-130 SEX WITH YAN MIFENG

Chapter 126: Honeymoon Journey 4 (200 Pearls Plus Free)
"Look, is that Yan Mifeng?"
"Looks like he is. Didn't he say he was injured and recuperating? Is he going abroad?
" How could a popular star hurt his foot, so he could rest for such a long time." "
These marketing accounts are spreading rumors every day, and yesterday I saw someone broke the news that he was injured because of love and hatred for racing."
" Pfft, what I saw was even more exaggerated, saying that the person chasing the car was his girlfriend, because he was dumped by him but wanted to kill him, but unfortunately he didn't succeed..." "Shh, stop talking, they're coming.
"
Sheng Xia was alone when he came back from going to the bathroom, and the few women who were discussing were keeping a little distance from Yan Xiang and them, and their voices were not loud, so the other party couldn't hear them, so they talked here and there.
If they were talking about someone else, Midsummer might have heard it and walked away, but they said it was Yan Mifeng, and they felt a little unhappy.
Taking two steps closer, Sheng Xia deliberately coughed a few times, causing the faces of the women to change in fright, and they looked around in a hurry.
Seeing Empress Midsummer wearing a mask, she glared at her fiercely.
Sheng Xia didn't want to say anything more to them at first, but she kindly reminded them that they were so fierce after making too much noise, and immediately became angry.
"You guys seem to be highly educated, so it's not good to talk about others like this."
"It's none of your business."
Well, this one is even more rude, and what he said was more than offensive.
Sheng Xia pulled the mask that had fallen down, covering her face only above the eyes.
"Then it's none of your business? It's not up to you people to comment on how people's private affairs are, not to mention the people you're talking about are my family." She also has a temper when she's
not polite, so naturally she won't be polite to her.
But the woman laughed exaggeratedly when she heard what she said, while laughing, she looked Sheng Xia from head to toe a few times back and forth.
"Feelings, are you his fan? Returning to family members, ha! It's so funny, do you all say that to the outside world? Yes, I read the names on Weibo, what am I Yan Mifeng's wife, girlfriend, male? Friends... There are all kinds of people, why don't you just say it's his wife? Hahaha... Pay back the family, don't put money on your face, a star is worth a lot..." The two
companions beside her clapped their hands The smiling flowers trembled wildly, completely taking what Sheng Xia said as a funny joke.
Sheng Xia suddenly stopped being angry, because the expensive man the woman was talking about was waving at her, signaling her to hurry over.
The unhappiness in Sheng Xia's heart dissipated in an instant, her eyes narrowed into slits when she smiled, and a woman passing by said in a very cheerful tone when she was walking, "The big star you mentioned is calling me~
" Sure enough, the small ending sound of death made the smiles on the faces of the three women froze, and their expressions were as uncomfortable as swallowing a fly.
Sheng Xia happily ran to Yan Mifeng's side, "Can the big star sign for me
?
" , was patted by Yan Xiang.
"Sign what, let's go."
Yan Xiang handed Sheng Xia the still warm milk tea, which was her favorite family portrait set with various small ingredients.
Sheng Xia smiled and winked at Yan Mifeng, who blinked knowingly.

Chapter 127 of "Sister-in-Law as a Wife (nph)": Honeymoon Journey 5
On the plane, Midsummer couldn't sit still after sitting for a while.
Although the cabin is comfortable and luxurious, it can't compare to the spaciousness and comfort at home.
Especially since she is still a little afraid of heights, it's okay if she doesn't want to, as long as she thinks that she is in the sky right now, the hairs on her body will stand on end.
Obviously a little drowsy but unable to fall asleep, Sheng Xia had no choice but to sit up and go to the bathroom.
She got up quietly, not wanting to disturb others, and after taking a few steps, she heard Yan Mifeng's voice behind her.
"Where are you going, sister-
in-law?" Thanks to the proximity, it would be difficult for Sheng Xia to hear what he said clearly with such a small voice.
"Hush—"
Sheng Xia made a quiet movement, walked towards him quietly, looked around like a thief, and sat down beside Yan Mifeng after seeing that he didn't attract the attention of others.
"Why don't you take a break? Aren't you sleepy when you get up so early in the morning?" The
sister-in-law who just yelled at him should be concerned.
"I can't sleep on the plane."
Yan Mifeng took off the earphone on the other side, threw it aside, and stretched himself.
Maybe it's because he often flies by plane, he can't fall asleep no matter how sleepy he is, so he might as well find something to do.
In the past, he would usually watch dramas at this time to pass the time by familiarizing himself with the scripts, but now...
Yan Mifeng shifted his gaze to Shengxia who was sitting beside him.
"You..."
Sheng Xia was about to speak, but when he stared at him like this, he rarely felt shy.
I was a little embarrassed and didn't know whether to get up and leave or to stay, suddenly Yan Mifeng took her hand and held it in his palm, his beautiful eyebrows frowned.
"Why are your hands so cold? Are you uncomfortable?"
Different from my own hands, even in summer, they are a little cold. The big hands that wrap her palms are extremely hot, not to mention that they are white and shiny. I can't help but say a word of admiration, beautiful.
There are not only a few of them on the plane, but also the housekeeper of the Yan family, the driver and others, if someone passes by and sees them sitting together like this at the moment...
Sheng Xia won't be dizzy and forget where he is now, and feel a little uneasy I wanted to take back my hand, but I didn't expect that instead of letting go, he held it even tighter.
"Release."
Sheng Xia tried a little bit but still failed, she bulged her cheeks a little unhappy and glared at Yan Mifeng.
"You, how can you do this? What if someone comes?"
Sheng Xia's accusation sounded like a baby because it was so soft, Yan Mifeng held her hand and pulled her hand, and Sheng Xia fell on him in his arms.
Their warm breath lingered together, and their bodies were close to each other. It was summer, and they didn't wear much, and the thin layer of fabric was almost as if they hadn't worn.
This posture was too ambiguous, Sheng Xia was very uneasy, he felt that it was not right to go on like this, so he remembered it when he stood up.
How could Yan Mifeng agree, and kissed her lips fiercely in the next second, swallowing Sheng Xia's exclamation in his stomach, and pressed her body firmly under him.
The tip of Sheng Xia's tongue was numb after being kissed, Yan Mifeng's tongue occupied her mouth, and sucked all the air from her lungs.
Her body and hands were restrained and she couldn't move, and she felt a little dizzy after a while.