CHAPTER 86-90 YANG RONG- YAN XIANG (H)

Chapter 86: Intentionally let the boss watch her uterus being fucked by the fourth brother 2 (HH)
"Is it cool or does it hurt?"
Before Yan Rong finished speaking, he supported her thigh with strength, and the part of the column that had come out was inserted again, rubbing against the swollen tender flesh.
It was sore and sore, it could drive a person crazy, Sheng Xia's little butt shook even more, avoiding the entry of the dildo, but he didn't know that it didn't let it go out and eat deeper than before.
"Woo... don't... ah... ah... it hurts... it hurts..." The
hoarse voice was crying out of breath, and it was really pitiful, but Yan Rong couldn't stop, and finally he had a heart attack and forced I hardened my heart.
The speed in his hand didn't slow down, and the tunnel was smooth to enter and exit even though it was tight due to the lubricating water.
He held the handle to adjust the angle, stepped back a little bit and hit the deep part, and the lewd water in the inserted hole splashed out.
Sheng Xia frantically turned her head, feeling extremely uncomfortable physically.
The dildo became a murder weapon in Yan Rong's hands, piercing her body more thoroughly, and the thick column went in and out of the womb again and again.
"Oh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
The sweat from her body, her tears, and the lewd water from her buttocks messed up the clean sheets.
If it's just pain, that's not all. Otherwise, how could she bleed out so much lewd water, and even her body began to twitch, which was obviously a sign of venting.
Yan Rong smiled, pulled back her body that was twisting and trying to escape, and buried the whole dildo that could be pulled out, and Sheng Xia moaned and screamed passionately with her neck raised.
The body was stretched to the extreme, and the tender flesh in the depths was sore and swollen from his manipulation. The gathered pleasure had completely overwhelmed the pain and paralyzed her nerves.
Yan Rong thrashed again and again, and Sheng Xia twitched and poured out gusts of obscene water from the depths. The rushing water wet the two of them, and also made the eyes of the people outside the door red.
Yan Xiang stood at the door looking at the lewd scene in the room with a livid face, but his legs seemed to be filled with lead, and he couldn't even lift them.
She doesn't want to see you now, have you forgotten, you pushed her to other people, how is it, how does it feel to be abandoned?
The devil-like voice in his heart kept whispering in his ears, laughing at his stupid actions.
Yan Xiang clenched his fists, but in the end he could only let go of his palms dejectedly.
He thought he came without a sound, and left no trace when he left, but he didn't realize that the two people in the room knew it all.
The entire tunnel contracted violently, Sheng Xia was still panting, Yan Rong grabbed the thing in the back acupuncture point and pulled it out while her body was in the most relaxed state, with quick and precise movements.
The rapid rubbing caused Sheng Xia to have another wave of orgasm, both acupuncture points were convulsed and twisted, and she sprayed out a small stream of lewd water with her legs open.
Without the two big guys, his body felt a lot easier, Yan Rong took the medicine very quickly, and Sheng Xia didn't even feel much.
Without giving her too much rest time, Yan Rong thoroughly disinfected and cleaned the two dildos, and applied a thick layer of ointment on them. He picked up one and re-aligned it with the extremely wet flower hole, and inserted most of it with force. root.
Sheng Xia was weak all over, only his lower body trembled slightly from his movements.
"Ah..."
The lingering warmth of the orgasm has not yet disappeared, the dildo stretched the tight vagina, she has already experienced the thick and long of this thing, she tightened the bed sheet and moaned, trying to relax and let her body accept it.

Chapter 87: Fucking the uterus and posterior acupoints, the pleasure overwhelms the pain (high HHHH)
Just now she thought she was going to be killed by a man, and the dildo fucked her almost crazy, and the pain was refreshing.
The ferocious shaft kept stirring and bumping in the hole, beating her body and hitting her soul, the pleasure spread everywhere, even the strands of hair revealed pleasure.
And now he was playing with her body again, turning this drug use into a different affair.
Sheng Xia closed her eyes, not wanting to see what kind of expression Yan Rong would have at this moment, her body shook even more violently.
Crying and begging him to slow down, let him go slowly, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L L L L L L ..."
She Begging for mercy, with tears dripping from the closed corners of his eyes, Yan Rong suddenly increased his strength while holding the dildo, opening and closing the dildo ruthlessly, inserting the whole dildo, and the pussy of the dildo squeaked.
The flower lips on the outside were deformed by the rubbing of the column, and they were sometimes brought in and out. Every groan of Sheng Xia was accompanied by sobbing, but Yan Rong seemed to have not heard her begging for mercy, and the left hand pressed her stomach more and more. Fuck harder.
The overwhelmed tender meat was so wet that it was fucked between the shaft, and every time it was pulled out, a lot of lewd water would come out. The ointment applied was melted by the high temperature and mixed together with the lewd water inside.
Suddenly his thrusting hand stopped moving, and Sheng Xia was overturned on the top of the waves and couldn't get up and down. She opened her mouth and blinked blankly, and then heard him say: "It's okay." It turned out that he was not without purpose
. Pleasure two relieved her pain of being expanded and stuffed, Yan Rong can be said to have considered everything for her.
The already ripe body turned into a puddle of mud, being easily manipulated by him into various shapes.
Yan Rong picked up another one and rubbed the head against the back of the hole. The place was smeared with ointment and poured a lot of lewd water. The entrance was very smooth. With a little force, the head of the dildo was eaten by the hole.
Sheng Xia's breathing stopped for a while, and then he panted more quickly, and his moaning changed its tone.
"Ahhh...no! It's so bloated...uh...it's so bloated...ah..." It
was only a head, and she was panting like she was going to poke it at any time.
It seems that the lower body does not belong to me, and the inside is so stretched that it will crack, the pleasure just faded away a lot.
Terrible tearing pain came from below, Yan Rong pressed her to prevent her from moving, and temporarily stopped entering with his hand, so that she could get used to it first.
Unable to struggle, Sheng Xia could only listen to his words and relax with tears in his eyes, there was no other way.
The two are indeed her limit, no matter whether it is the flower hole or the back hole, the flesh is flattened, not even a single wrinkle.
Yan Rong held the handle and stabbed and tested again and again, gradually speeding up from slow, Sheng Xia finally felt the pleasure of paralysis again.
Although there are not many, to her now, it is the sweet spring that suddenly appeared in the desert.
"Ah... slow down... don't... don't be like this... ah ah ah... fuck it..." The
hard work paid off, and nearly two-thirds of the column was inserted into the back hole. Midsummer There was no bleeding or tearing at the back of the acupuncture point, Yan Rong could be regarded as heaving a sigh of relief, and controlled his strength to thrust in and out.
This entry is much better than in the morning. The tender meat has been expanded many times. At this moment, the two oily points are wrapped around the body of the utensil, and the pleasure that Midsummer feels gradually increases. The body is very swollen, and it hurts a little. It
is more filled with joy that is about to overflow.
teardrops.
Not too much thrusting and thrusting just enough to send her to the top, whimpering and tightening the two dildos that are deep in the hole.
The body was about to break, and no lewd water could come out from the blocked outlet. Sheng Xia grasped Yan Rong's hand that was both uncomfortable and joyful, and couldn't calm down for a long time.