CHAPTER 16-20 DINNER WITH HUBBY FAMILY NO SEXO

Chapter 16: You are really shameless (meat dregs)
Believe what a man says, a sow can climb a tree!
These words do not deceive me.
Sheng Xia woke up and took an angry look at Yan Xiang who was sleeping with his eyes closed. There were more marks on his body than yesterday, so blue and red that he couldn't see it.
Her face was burning badly, she was lying on top of the man right now, their lower bodies were connected, and his things were still inside.
She was blushing, she stood up and wanted to get off him, but she overestimated herself. After days of love affairs, she didn't have the strength, her hands and feet were as soft as noodles, and she fell back to sit on the buttocks that had just been lifted three points , As a result, the cock inserted into the body was eaten deeper.
"Hmm..."
There was still yesterday's body fluid in the acupuncture point, which was slippery and hot.
The man's cock was stimulated, the top trembled, and the whole shaft swelled rapidly, stretching the hole to the full in a short while.
Huaxin was sore and swollen, Sheng Xia hurriedly raised her body again, Yan Xiang suddenly made a sound.
"Don't move."
Sheng Xia was so frightened that the flower hole sucked violently.
"Oh..."
Yan Xiang didn't expect to have such a good benefit, so he turned up and pressed the person below.
Sheng Xia pushed her in a panic, and the little pleasure in his heart was scared away.
"Don't, don't, don't get excited."
The eyes were wet and full of pleading: "I really can't do it again, I'm in so much pain."
This man didn't know how to give her a buffer time, and he didn't know how many times he did it in the past two days Well, she couldn't bear it even if she was hard-pressed.
Yan Xiang looked at her hesitantly, and said with a beating in his heart: "That's fine, don't do it, but..."
Sheng Xia swallowed, and asked anxiously: "But what?"
Yan Xiangyan narrowed his eyes slightly, He reached out and pressed the small opening under the flower hole.
"The first time here is also mine, remember."
Sheng Xia nodded frantically, and agreed, let's talk about it after escaping. As for what he said, let's talk about it later, no one can say what will happen in the future, right?
"Go out with me after dinner."
"Where are you going?"
"Buy some things, I don't have the clothes you're wearing, and there's a party tonight, so you won't still be wearing this?"
Sheng Xia was stunned, and then Looking at him incredulously.
"You want to take me there?"
Their relationship is not so good yet, is it? Among other things, apart from physical communication, the two of them are better than strangers. Is it appropriate to take her to the banquet?
As if seeing her doubts, Yan Xiang said: "Don't worry, we are all from our own family. We are going to get married next month. Let's have a meal together and get acquainted." As he said, he took the lead in the evening banquet
. All the people who came were from the younger generation of the Yan family. Yan Xiang, who had always been single, was going to get married suddenly. I don't know how many people were curious to death.
"Let's go, I'll take you to take a bath."
Suddenly Zhikong Shengxia exclaimed, and hugged Yan Xiang's neck tightly.
They probably knew that they were going to go out in a while, this time Yan Xiang didn't mess around in the bathroom, and carefully cleaned each other's bodies, Midsummer didn't have any suitable clothes and had to put on the same skirt as when he came here.
She didn't leave the room for two whole days, and Sheng Xia walked slowly while leaning on the wall. Even though he took the medicine, he still felt a little uncomfortable. He glared at Yan Xiang with some complaints. The man smiled playfully, and suddenly pressed his ear against her and said, "How about... let me rub it for you?" Sheng Xia thought
too She didn't want to say: "Don't!"
She is not stupid for what this person came up with, so she wouldn't give him a chance to do bad things.
Turning her head to look around, she felt a little thankful, but fortunately, there was no one, if someone heard her, she wouldn't have to meet anyone.
It is estimated that Yan Xiang gave the order. There are various breakfasts on the dining table, including Chinese and Western styles.
That's just as well.
Sheng Xia breathed a sigh of relief, she felt a little uncomfortable as an outsider.
Her health was not good in her previous life, and she basically didn't stick to greasy midsummer. She always ate light food. A bowl of porridge, three small soup dumplings and a small dish of refreshing side dishes made her very satisfied.
Yan Xiang at the side couldn't help but put another bun for her.
"You eat too little." No wonder you are so thin.
"I'm full."
Afraid that he wouldn't believe me, he patted his slightly swollen stomach.
"You see it's all round."
"It's a little bit, just like that time."
Sheng Xia didn't react a little, until he saw his eyes slowly moving down before he blushed, and angrily threw the chopsticks in his hand. Hit him.
"You are really...really..." Shameless.
Forgive her is really hard to say, not as thick-skinned as him.