CHAPTER 91-95 FATHER IN LAW PUNISHMENT

Chapter 91: Transformation, turn over, take the initiative to leave the hole and eat the cock (high HHHH)
It's so shameless, she hasn't forgiven him yet, unexpectedly, unexpectedly...
How could he do this!
With tears in Sheng Xia's eyes, she wanted to scold him but couldn't make a sound, so she could only be passively pressed by him.
The rubbing speed of the cock became much faster, the sensitive clitoris throbbed constantly, and the stimulating lewd water couldn't be blocked, even if something was blocked, a lot flowed out, and the buttocks were very slippery.
The dick rubbed back and forth in it again and again, and Yan Xiang's waist and eyes were numb from the excitement. He finished the wet kiss and panted lightly, his waist was swinging faster and faster, and the soft person under him lost the strength to resist .
"Ah...don't...don't do it..." There
was numbness between the crotch rubbed by the cock, especially the clitoris, which stood up straight, and every time it rubbed it, it swelled up.
The pleasure surged up, and the stomach and lower body were beating happily, telling the joy of the body.
"Xia Xia, do you want me to stop?"
The big glans pushed hard against the clitoris a few times, Sheng Xia bowed her body and moaned, her red eyes didn't know whether she was angry or moved by him.
When she didn't speak, Yan Xiang held his cock and bumped or twitched at her clitoris, until it forced her to sob softly.
Sheng Xia covered her eyes, sobbed and pinched her acupuncture point begging for mercy, "Stop... you stop... I don't want..." "Don't you
want this? Then let me pull out the thing in the hole, just in time for you I'm going to be taking medicine too, so let me use my dick instead." The
serious tone in the words made Sheng Xia shake her head like a rattle, "No! Yan Xiang...don't do this...uh...let me go ...I really, really can't..."
What do you want her to do, why do you force her, Sheng Xia broke down and cried, tears blurred her vision.
Can't she be allowed to recuperate quietly? Even a dog has time to rest.
The falling teardrops were licked away by Yan Xiang, Sheng Xia's sobbing voice gradually became quieter, her eyes were numb.
She gave up, so be it, in their eyes, she is just a plaything, what else does she pray for, thinking that she can have a pure love?
Stop dreaming naively.
Everything in this world is deformed, everyone seems to have nothing but sex in their eyes, why bother to compete with themselves.
They just suck at your body, you can, if you change another person, that dick can still be hard.
What Yan Xiang did was like the last straw that overwhelmed the haystack, completely tearing her heart that had been stabbed to pieces, and made her see clearly and understand.
Sheng Xia wiped away her tears, her eyes moved up to Yan Xiang's face.
A man contaminated with lust is sexy. If you look at his appearance apart from his character, I don't know how many people will be confused by him, willingly become his woman, and give everything for him.
She also had that idea, wanting to use him as a reliance, but now, Sheng Xia hooked the corners of her lips with some sarcasm, and made a move that surprised Yan Xiang.
Because they were too close, the two of them rubbed their ears and temples together, as long as they looked up, they could see the protruding Adam's apple.
Sheng Xia licked his lips and opened his mouth to bite. The force was not strong, and it didn't hurt at all. Such a posture, such a scene, was simply teasing a man's nerves.
What she thought was right, Yan Xiang really stopped, his eyes flashed with astonishment, and then turned into ecstasy.
"Xia Xia?"
"You're so heavy... Get down..."
Sheng Xia panted and complained in a flattering voice, her tone raised, as if she was wearing a hook, causing the person on her body to breathe harder.
Yan Xiang got off her body almost in ecstasy. Once Sheng Xia was free, the next move was even bolder.
The two white legs were bent, and the whole body was opened in the shape of M. She opened her lower body to him without any reservation, especially the two holes where things were still inserted.
The sudden change in posture made Sheng Xia frowned slightly in discomfort, and her moaning sound became more unrestrained. She held one side of her breasts and rubbed them with her left hand, while her right hand came to the mouth of the flower hole full of juice.
The handle of the dildo was only exposed. She grabbed it and pulled it out suddenly. The violent friction brought out a string of invisible sparks from the red tender meat inside.
The pleasure was so intense that his brain couldn't figure it out, Sheng Xia screamed and spewed out a stream of lewd water, not only her, but even Yan Xiang became obscenely lewd.
Sheng Xia threw away the things in his hand and panted violently. This series of actions had already made Yan Xiang look straight. The big dick swelled up, and the juicy hole hooked him so much that he couldn't help reaching out and touching it. Two Slices of Tender Meat.
"Ah..."
Sheng Xia flinched, Yan Xiang thought he hurt her, so he hastily withdrew his hand.
I never thought that she would turn over regardless of the things inserted in her body, and push him down on the bed. She straddled Yan Xiang's body and separated the dripping hole with her hands. The bright red hole was directly facing the bouncing cock , his waist sank, and he swallowed it completely into the hole with a puff.