CHAPTER 56-60 YAN SU-YAN XIANG (H)

)" Chapter 56: Self-inserted double-cavity orgasm, father-in-law pressed acupoints on the dining table in the restaurant (HH)
"How was your sleep?"
The person who was illuminated by the suddenly turned on light couldn't open his eyes, Sheng Xia squinted his eyes and didn't want to wake up, but she still struggled to open them when she heard Yan Su's voice suddenly.
Physiological needs forced her to squirm towards Yan Su, and said eagerly: "Quick... I want to go to the toilet... I can't help it..." After
drinking so much juice yesterday, Yan Su had a bad smell not long after she left. I had a strong sense of excretion, and I endured it all the time, my bladder was about to explode.
Yan Su didn't make things difficult for her this time, and untied her hands and feet.
Finally regaining his freedom, Sheng Xia moved his stiff limbs, and as soon as he stepped on the ground, his feet were limp and he fell directly to the ground.
"Yeah!"
With a groan that was so refreshing, Yan Su laughed out loud, and stretched out his hand to help.
Panting lightly, Sheng Xia grabbed his arm and stood up with difficulty, and walked towards the bathroom. As soon as she stood up, a large stream of lewd water came out from her acupuncture point. Stored overnight in the cave.
Embarrassed, Sheng Xia gritted his teeth amid Yan Su's growing laughter and pushed open the bathroom door in shame.
Yan Su: "There are cleaning supplies on the shelves. Wash them up. I'll go downstairs and wait for you to have breakfast. The boss should be back at noon." Before leaving, he put the key in her hand, and
Sheng Xia blushed. With a sound, after closing the door and falling softly against the door, a trace of joy surged in my heart.
Great, he's finally back.
Sheng Xia herself didn't know how happy she was when she heard the news, she felt like she had escaped from the sky, and she completely forgot that Yan Xiang was also one of the culprits that caused her to suffer all this.
She put one leg up on the toilet, parted her thighs, and unlocked it.
The acupoint containing the two dildos was stretched overnight, and it became soft and soft, and it didn't hurt at all. Although Yan Su's medicine was uncomfortable, it was very effective.
Sheng Xia took a breath, bent down to reach the bottom of the dildo inserted in the flower hole.
"oh……"
There was a long moan, the legs trembled, and the body that had been eroded by drugs all night was extremely sensitive, and a very strong pleasure came from a slight movement.
The meat at the mouth of the hole was continuously flowing out, Sheng Xia calmed down a little, and grabbed the handle and pulled it out.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh——"
He opened his mouth and trembled like chaff sieves.
This time I actually climaxed, the trembling buttocks dangled, and the intestines in the back hole tightly clamped the other one and squirmed wildly, wanting more.
Sheng Xia accidentally grasped the back one, and the raised leg made her move quite easily.
The dildo is deeply pressed against the chrysanthemum heart, stirring and thrusting wantonly, the stimulated pussy meat and the flower pussy still in the aftertaste of orgasm flow out lewd water together, not to mention how lewd it is.
She didn't want to stop, she was tortured by desire all night last night, her body eagerly wanted to release the fire of desire, she held the bottom more and more, and she didn't want to stop despite the pain.
"Woo... so deep..."
Speaking of which, it was the first time for her to fuck herself with props, thinking about how hard the man used to fuck her, her hands were thrusting into the tender flesh of her back hole, and it turned red.
About to climax, Sheng Xia sped up her movements and opened her legs wider. The flower hole also contracted intermittently, like an electric current passing through it, crisp and numb.
But it was always a bit short, the dildo did not have the body temperature, strength and speed of a human being, Sheng Xia frowned and moaned, it was always a little short on the verge of orgasm, she had to pinch her clitoris and rub it for stimulation, the pleasure here and Ju Xin was overwhelmed by the stimulation of thrusting, and finally climbed to the peak.
Sheng Xia panted and pulled out the dildo and threw it aside, the water hole that kept flowing out was gone, and the water was flowing more wantonly in the orgasm, and the water was sparkling.
Look, how lewd you are now, your body is not satisfied after being fucked so many times a day, and you can fuck yourself like this.
No, it's not like that...
She wanted to refute the voice in her heart, but the pleasure of her body couldn't deceive anyone.
Sheng Xia covered her face and knelt on the ground crying, shedding tears for such a lewd and shameless self.
Can not go back.
Wiping away her tears, Sheng Xia looked at her naked body, put the two dildos back into her body very calmly, dried her body and went downstairs.
Yan Su sat down at the dining table a long time ago, and when he saw someone coming downstairs, he beckoned her to come over.
Even though he had done some psychological training just now, he still couldn't help shivering after being regarded as an adulterer by Yan Su's Huahua acupoint.
She was lying on the dining table, with all kinds of steaming breakfast beside her, and the host didn't even give her a look.
Yan Su loosened his chastity and pulled out the dildo from the flower hole. The head of the stiff cock rubbed against the clitoris, but did not enter immediately.
The memory of the orgasm still remained in his body, and Sheng Xia was embarrassed to find that the desire to calm down was resurging even more violently like a backlash.
"Come in... ah... so swollen..."
Sheng Xia hugged her legs and moaned with her neck raised, trembling all over, the fullness of the flower acupoints spread from the inside to every part of her body.
Yan Su looked at his cock that had been fully inserted, and patted her inner thigh in a good mood, "Relax, don't stretch it so tight, why is it so tight after stretching all night, it seems that you need to change it to a thicker one. "
Sheng Xia was frightened by his words, and even her flower hole shrank violently, twisting the cock inserted inside so that she couldn't move, Yan Su gasped, and slapped her buttocks on both sides .
"Ah! It hurts...don't..."