CHAPTER 46-50 YAN SU FATHER IN LAW LEWD TRAINING (H)

Chapter 46: Strong, the future father-in-law's cock is fucked in (forced to "lay eggs") 2 High HHH
She was trembling, her heart was in a mess, and she didn't know what to do.
The hot cock was rubbing against her hole, ready to break in at any moment.
The flower acupoint contracted more violently, sucking the vibrating egg even deeper, Sheng Xia tried a few times but couldn't let it come out, the vibrating egg was stuck on the uterus and buzzed.
Sheng Xia whimpered urgently, and the tears became more violent, because the head of his cock had pushed through the flower lips and inserted into the flower hole again.
The plump head stretches the opening of the hole wide, but the inside is terribly empty, which makes the flower hole suck and bite automatically.
"Aren't you going to continue? Then I'll go in?"
Yan Su pushed his cock in another section as he spoke, causing Sheng Xia to scream in fright.
"Don't...I...I won't...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
then there's no other way, I'll give you a chance and you don't take it yourself." "
No—please Please...give me another chance...please..."
Sheng Xia was filled with fear, sobbing and begging.
Yan Su pondered for a moment, then agreed.
"One last time, if you can't get it out, I'll fuck it in."
Sheng Xia nodded fiercely, blushing and tried her best. Once, twice, the vibrating egg entered a little too deep and was not squeezed out. .
Big beads of sweat floated on Sheng Xia's head, all because of urgency, when she didn't know what to do, she suddenly remembered how women used force during childbirth in those TV dramas she watched.
Breathe in, inhale, concentrate all the strength on the lower body, sometimes relax and sometimes exert force, the bright red lips open and close more comfortably than during oral sex, Yan Su sighed, his cock was still in the tunnel without moving but It's better than fucking it.
"Uuuh..."
Tiaodan was finally willing to move, and withdrew reluctantly. It visibly shrank and trembled when it left the opening of the uterus, trying to persuade it to stay, unwilling to part with it.
Sheng Xia took a deep breath and did not dare to relax, fearing that the next second the man would say no, and he couldn't wait, so he would directly fuck him in.
The sensitive and hot inner wall was rubbed by irregular protrusions, Sheng Xia's legs trembled violently, his face was flushed, and he was still moaning constantly, all this was caused by this man who suddenly appeared.
Finally, when she was about to have no strength, the vibrating egg was slowly pushed to the place near the exit, next to the cock that blocked the exit.
Sheng Xia couldn't hold back any longer, and cried and begged him to go out.
"Please... let me go... I really can't do it... I'm so tired... let me out..."
"Okay."
This time the man decisively pulled out his cock, and stretched out his hand to break it apart before it was completely Closed hole meat.
"Come on, use your strength, and I'll let you go when it's born."
Sheng Xia was overjoyed, and really followed his words to make the flower hole open and close faster and more intensely.
How could she have forgotten that what a man says on the bed is unbelievable.
The Huaxue, which had been tortured by desire and the vibrating egg for so long, began to become a little numb, Sheng Xia blushed, and the strangely shaped vibrating egg finally showed its head at the opening of the acupoint.
Yan Su also happily encouraged, "Come on, it will come out soon."
No matter how ambiguous the words are now, she just wants to "birth" it quickly.
The flower hole is very wide open, and the tender meat inside can be seen clearly. The vibrating egg shows a head and then retracts, it is still buzzing and vibrating.
The man's eyes seemed to be staring at her wide open private parts, Sheng Xia tightened a string, and with a loud bubble sound, the Tiaodan finally left her body.
Sheng Xia's body relaxed, then froze.
"Cheat, liar..."
Yan Su ruthlessly fucked the big dick into the flower hole, even submerging it completely, leaving a pouch between the buttocks.
The ferocious dick spread all the meat in the hole, and this one did not give up to Yan Xiang's size.
Sheng Xia realized that he was crying and struggling to escape, but Yan Su's big hands hugged his thighs from left to right, and pressed down on his crotch. Straight into the womb that has never opened.