CHAPTER 41-45 YAN SU FATHER IN LAW HAD JOIN THE JOURNEY (H)

Chapter 41: Remote Training, Mobile Video Live Masturbation 2 (Insert by yourself separately)
Sheng Xia was already blushing, covering the camera and wanted to turn off her phone, but Yan Xiang didn't intend to just let her go, so he lowered his voice and continued to seduce her.
"Hey, take your hand away and let me have a look. I have to work overtime until midnight today before I can go home. You won't be so cruel."
Sheng Xia wanted to say that she is such a cruel person, but she couldn't say what she said. exit.
The hand moved away from the phone by mistake, and the red glow had spread from the face to the roots of the ears, and even the neck was pink, making it even more attractive.
"Don't be like this, this is a restaurant."
"What's the matter, we were here that day..."
Sheng Xia's ears were about to smoke, and he begged him to stop, but he didn't dare to hang up.
In the end, Yan Xiang chose a compromise proposal, "Go to the bedroom? That's fine, but you have to let me see if your place is alright." Interpreting the word "instrumental" to the fullest, Sheng Xia bit her lip and fell into the battle between heaven and man
.
But this person is still threatening on the other side, "Be good, or you won't be able to sleep when I go back today." This
threat really made Sheng Xia even more frightened, she picked up her phone and walked upstairs in a nonchalant way, entered the bedroom and locked the door behind her , and then pulled down the curtains to feel less flustered.
Sheng Xia sat on the bed and put down the phone against the head of the bed amidst his repeated urging.
She was sitting on her knees, her hands trembling as she unbuttoned the buttons, wishing that it would take her whole life to untie the three buttons and never be undone.
When the last one was untied, she closed her eyes, her thick eyelashes were trembling, and the two soft and white lumps on her chest were completely exposed.
The two slightly protruding nipples trembled with the trembling of the owner, and the slender waist was covered by the shirt, with looming lines, and a hairy triangle underneath.
"Get up, open your legs to me."
"No!"
Sheng Xia opened his mouth to retort, then remembered his threat, bit his lips and wondered if he should continue.
There's nothing more shameful than opening it yourself.
"Hurry up."
Yan Xiang's tone became a little harsher, Sheng Xia had no choice but to straighten up and change his posture.
"Use your hands to part your lips to expose the acupoints."
"Yan Xiang," Sheng Xia was very embarrassed, covering her chest with one hand and blocking the acupoints with the other, refusing to continue.
"I..."
"I'll block it with my hands and go back and smash your place."
Sheng Xia wanted to cry without tears, so she let go of her hands and opened her legs to the sides, revealing her nicely shaped mantou hole.
The white knuckles separated the closed lips, revealing the shrunken hole inside. She closed her eyes and dared not look at her lewd appearance on the phone, but Yan Xiang didn't intend to just let her go.
"Put it in and touch it, is it still swollen? You fucked so hard yesterday, if it's still swollen, you need to take some more medicine." "
I, I don't want to..."
Sheng Xia was about to cry, she had never done this by herself What's more, he let himself put his hand in it.
"That's fine. If you don't obey me, just wait until I go back. Is it the first time you use bamboo boards?"
Yan Xiang seemed to be asking for her opinion, but also seemed to be talking to himself.
"Thin bamboo boards can be smashed to pieces after a few strokes against the clitoris, or canes? Whips?"
He said each one was more terrifying than the other, and Sheng Xia trembled even more, with tears dripping from the corners of his eyes. In the end, she Hearing his question, "Which one do you like?"
"No, don't hit... woo..."
"Then be obedient and do as I tell you."
Sheng Xia sobbed, slowly inserting her trembling fingers into the closed mouth. in the flower hole.
"Is it the end?"
"No, no." She didn't dare to go in just a little bit.
"Oh, that's right, your pussy can completely eat a big cock. If it's just a finger, how can you be satisfied, and add another one."

Chapter 42: Remote Training, Mobile Video Live Masturbation 3 (High HH) Vibrator
After all, after having tasted the taste of sex, hearing Yan Xiang's obscene words in his ears, his mind would involuntarily associate with it.
More than two, her fingers are so slender, they penetrate into the flower hole, there is more than enough space inside, not only will not hurt the flower hole, but will only swallow them hungrily, hoping to come in more, preferably It is good to fill up the entire flower hole without leaving a single gap.
"Yes, put your ring finger in together, isn't it full?"
"Um... ah... full..."
The legs that were separated on both sides opened a little more, and the flower hole that was deeply inserted by the finger It can be seen more clearly on the screen.
The tender red meat flower, the small round hole was opened by her fingers and turned into an irregular shape, Sheng Xia gasped and followed his words.
I saw three fingers digging slowly in the hole, the tunnel was not dry, she had already been aroused, lubricated with lewd water, and the finger twitching speed gradually increased.
"Ah..."
Sheng Xia's moans suddenly became louder, and Yan Xiang on the other end raised his volume slightly.
"Did you touch the G spot?"
"Yes, yes..."
Sheng Xia didn't know, but felt that the place she touched unconsciously just now was sour, and a surge of pleasure surged up like an electric current. Fingers inserted heavily.
The length of the fingers is not enough, and Hanana, who just got a little fun, is a little dissatisfied with such teasing.
The itching inside was severe, and more lewd water dripped out, and Sheng Xia's hands became drenched in an instant.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
"Tell me, what do you want?"
"I..."
Although Sheng Xia felt a little uncomfortable, she still remained awake and ashamed, she was a little speechless. If she hadn't been pushed to the limit by them that day, she wouldn't have been able to say such coquettish words.
"Is Sheng Xia disobedient again? Since this is the case, I will give you a small punishment."
Sheng Xia's hand stuck in the hole stopped, and he even forgot his fear for a while, and looked at Yan Xiang timidly, wondering what this man was going to ask her to do.
He only heard him say: "Open the first layer of the bedside table on your left, and take out the contents."
Sheng Xia was afraid that he would make another request that would embarrass her, so she did as he said.
She endured the shame and crawled to the head of the bed and stretched her hand to open the cabinet. In a small drawer, there were two strange-shaped jumping eggs with uneven surfaces, and nothing else.
"See? Come here, let me watch you put them in." There are
flower holes one by one, very fair.
Sheng Xia only felt that what he was holding was a hot potato, and he didn't want to throw it away, and it didn't matter if he didn't throw it away, but this person was still urging him frequently.
"Hurry up, come here."
Yan Xiang's voice was a bit serious, Sheng Xia didn't want to and could only follow what he said.
There was a little bit of lewd water on the hands, a little slippery, and the Tiaodan was almost thrown out in the hand.
It would be great if it was really lost, Sheng Xia just thought about it in his heart.
Back in front of the camera and opening her legs, she first pinched a round vibrating egg covered with particles, not sticky, uneven and semi-soft but not hard, and gently rubbed against the entrance of the flower hole.
As soon as it came up, the opening of the acupuncture point opened and closed happily, and more lewd water was secreted, making the whole vibrating egg wet.
"Is it comfortable?"
"Hmm..."
The flower acupoint became more itchy, and the shivering entrance eagerly wanted to be filled after being rubbed against it. Sheng Xia was a little scared at first, but now she was holding the vibrating egg and just wanted to quickly stuff it in to relieve the itching .
The tender meat was squeezed away, the bulge on the surface of the jumping egg was crushed all the way, and the tingling pleasure rose, and Sheng Xia let out a pleasant moan from his nose, and the movement of stuffing it in was quick, pushing it deep directly.
"Ah!"
The foreign body sensation was very strong, the tunnel wriggled and tightly wrapped the thing that entered, without using any force, it automatically and spontaneously sucked to a deeper place, Sheng Xia's comfortable legs shivered together.
"Is it uncomfortable?"
"No...not uncomfortable..."
On the contrary, it was very comfortable, and the itch in the flower hole was relieved for a moment. Midsummer had basically gotten used to it, and opened the legs that were clamped together.
"There's another one, come on Midsummer."
"Umm...can't get in..."
This one is bigger and longer than the first one.
Long, about seven or eight centimeters in shape, it is more peculiar than the first one.
There are not only uneven bumps on it, but also circles of small soft spines, which look a little scary at first glance, but they are very soft in the hand, only the inner core is slightly hard.
Sheng Xia tried twice but failed to stuff it into the ass hole. The small opening was too tight and too small. How could she get in with such an outrageous stuffing.
Yan Xiang was amused by her ignorant behavior, and after admiring her embarrassed appearance for a while, he kindly opened his mouth to give pointers.
"Hold it with your hands, and rub it on your thirsty pussy a few times to lubricate it." The
soft thorns rubbed against the clitoris, Sheng Xia held it and was made to tilt his neck big by the sudden pleasure There was a groan.
"Ah! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsshdshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
. The acupoints were itchy and numb all the way, making her sobbing and moaning but she was reluctant to let go of her hands, streams of lewd water flowed out from the flower acupoints stuffed with vibrating eggs.