CHAPTER 66-70 DATE AND OUTSIDE SEX WITH YAN XIANG (H)

Chapter 66 of "Sister-in-Law as a Wife (nph)": Good men belong to other people's family (the first confrontation with the third female companion)
This is also the first time for Shengxia to take a good look at this city, and it also gave her a general understanding of everything that is unfamiliar to her.
The luxurious streets seem to be no different from the previous world, but the difference can be felt more in some places.
The network is more developed, the transportation is more convenient, but the population is not so dense, people's life rhythm is not too fast, and you can even see some people wearing fashionable clothes and petty bourgeoisies enjoying the afternoon leisurely.
This feeling is even more obvious when Tong Yan Xiang walks into a clothing store. There are many people in it, and the store occupies a large area with three floors.
On the first floor, many parents and their children can be seen choosing Xinyi’s clothes. On the second floor, there are obviously fewer people, and the people here are quite quiet, and the voices of talking with each other are not very loud.
Sheng Xia looked at the labels of those clothes, good guy, she had never dared to buy them before, a shirt can easily cost tens of thousands, she guessed that going up to the second floor is probably going up the high-end route, and the first floor The mass service here is different, so it is no wonder that the atmosphere here is different.
Looking around, Yan Xiang, who was holding her hand, tugged, motioning her to hurry up and take the elevator directly to the third floor.
The space on the third floor is more open, much larger than the one downstairs, and the decoration is also very distinctive. When entering the door, there is a shopping guide to verify the identity. Sheng Xia didn't speak the whole time, just quietly watching Yan Xiang take out a card , The shopping guide became more enthusiastic after seeing it.
"This is a shop of a friend of mine. Go and see what you can see."
Sure enough, he is a rich man. As he said, Sheng Xia is inexplicably hating the rich. The clothes on this floor are even worse than those on the second floor. Much more expensive, and not the mass-produced kind.
Although Sheng Xia didn't understand, she could guess something just by looking at the price, not to mention that she saw a beautiful beauty not far away, followed by a woman who looked like an assistant.
It should be a star, otherwise the assistants and the like wouldn't be so diligent and busy. Sheng Xia also met a star out of the street by chance before.
Sheng Xia stopped looking at her, and went to see if there was anything she liked.
She was young, and the shopping guide recommended some youthful and energetic outfits, and some were formal attire for important occasions, but Midsummer didn't like that style very much, and only liked a long lavender dress. The shopping guide praised her good vision, "This is our family's new style for this season. It was designed and made by Master Emil. There are only two pieces in total. Try it, it must be
very beautiful."
, the design of the skirt looks very fairy, it is her favorite one.
Lovely and very ladylike petal sleeves, the lower skirt is gradient, with dots of light, very eye-catching, the other beige skirt next to it feels much worse than it.
Sheng Xia was about to get it, when she heard a female voice say: "I want this skirt."
Sheng Xia's outstretched hand paused, and even the shopping guide standing beside her visibly frowned.
If it weren't for her better professionalism, she would have wanted to yell at others, so she could only say in a good voice: "Madam, this dress is already..."
The woman interrupted the shopping guide unceremoniously, and glanced silently.
Sheng Xia kept silent, "Don't tell me that she wants to buy it, little sister, how about giving this skirt to my sister? Don't max out your credit card and go home and cry." people.
She was dressed like a dog, but unfortunately she had a mouth. She looked behind her and didn't see Yan Xiang, and she didn't know why he was going.
"Sister Lan!"
The people following the woman gave a little wink, they were not as arrogant as the woman, but unfortunately she was scolded for reminding her kindly.
"Shut up, since you came out with me today, just listen to me, otherwise you can go with someone else tomorrow."
Sheng Xia just didn't look carefully, but felt that this woman looked familiar, and only after listening to what she said did he realize that this person should be her The female celebrity I saw when I came in, no wonder she always felt a little familiar, but it's a pity that her temper is really bad.
Probably this is a common problem. No matter which world you are in, there are some people who think they are popular and like to look at people with their nostrils.
In the past, Sheng Xia was unwilling to talk more with this kind of people, and she was not in the same circle at first, so there is no need to worry too much about it, but today she is in a good mood, and it is the first time to go out with Yan Xiang, so she doesn't want to be disturbed by this kind of people interest.
Although I feel a little regretful, but I don't have to have this skirt. Since she likes it so much, I can give it to her. There are so many clothes and then look at the others.
She didn't want to care about it, but the woman didn't intend to just let him go, mocking mercilessly: "A little girl doesn't know how she got in, if she can't afford clothes, just obediently go where you should go, don't beat her up." You have a swollen face."
"Sister Lan! Don't talk about it." The assistant almost died of anxiety.
This Lan Xinxin is real, how can she say such things casually, if she is recorded and posted on Weibo or something, it will be no wonder that she doesn't get sprayed bloody.
She has only debuted for a year, and it's okay to be a bit arrogant and domineering because of her good looks and being liked by a certain big boss in the company. How come she came out to buy something and got into a fight with an amateur.
I'm so tired, I knew I shouldn't have obeyed the company's arrangement to be her assistant.
"What are you?"
A chilly male voice blocked Lan Xinxin's words, and she stared angrily at the source of the voice.
I saw a man who looked like a male star in the circle and walked towards her with a handbag in his hand. Lan Xinxin's heart was beating fast, and she looked at Yan Xiang's face in surprise. Surprised: "Mr. Yan?"
The Yan family also has an entertainment company because of the relationship between the youngest Yan Mifeng, and it has been run well in recent years. At the end of each year, Yan Xiang will attend the annual meeting to show his face, and many people will I have seen him before, and I know that Yan Mifeng is the third son of the Yan family. He has a strong background. He won the Golden Sunflower Award (don’t take it seriously, it was made up by the author) for best actor a while ago, and now he is very famous. when.
How many people want to establish a relationship with Yan Mifeng, so as to get on the line of the Yan family, even if they pay the price of their bodies.
The reason why Lan Xinxin was able to show off so much was because she had a skin-to-skin relationship with Yan Mifeng, and she thought she had successfully hugged her thigh.
Now she suddenly saw that Yan Xiang was in a state of mind, and it could be seen that the man passed her and walked straight towards the "little girl" behind her without squinting, and his whole body froze.
The smile on his face that he thought was extremely sweet was also distorted. Fortunately, no one saw his back to Yan Xiang and Sheng Xia, otherwise he would have been shocked.
The stimulation to her just like this is not too severe, Yan Xiang walked up to Shengxia, handed her the handbag in his hand, bowed his head and whispered in her ear affectionately: "I bought you several A pair of sexy panties, show me how to wear them at home?"
Sheng Xia's cheeks were slightly red, and she couldn't help looking around, nodding when she saw no one heard her, she hummed in a low voice, that shy The appearance can make the shopping guide around him get goosebumps, and his heart can't help but feel bitter.
She doesn't want to eat this dog food at all, as expected, good men belong to other people's family.
——Third
child: (ノ`⊿´)ノ Woman, you are finished
Boss: ^_^ You are also finished