CHAPTER 106-110 3P WITH YAN BROTHER

Chapter 106: Threesome before obtaining a license, Shuanglong fucks acupoint 2 (high HHH)
"Don't...don't be together...ahah...it hurts...slow down..."
Sheng Xia couldn't hold his back a little bit, his body softened and he lay on Yan Rong directly, just in time to swallow his cock into the deep place.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
Shengxia screamed and beat Yan Rong under him, tears were about to flow out.
"Woo...it hurts..."
The thrust was a bit too deep, and it hit the cervix directly, causing pain from being hit.
Yan Rong hugged her and let her small fists beat her body, while the other free hand stroked her body to help her relax.
Finally, Midsummer didn't feel so uncomfortable, and there was only moaning and moaning left in his mouth.
She frowned and panted softly, her eyes were red and she was obedient and pitiful, people who watched only wanted to bully her.
Yan Xiang had been patient for a long time. After seeing her calm down, he supported his dick and pressed the thick glans head against the opening of the hole again and slowly fucked it in forcefully.
"Ah..."
This place has been opened just now, and it's not too difficult to enter this time.
The body opened and ate the second big thing, the two narrow passages were filled with the meat stick, completely torn apart and stretched to the limit, it didn't hurt, but it was so swollen that Sheng Xia was uncomfortable. "
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo _ She couldn't help but want to gallop wildly inside her. Sheng Xia moaned continuously and finally managed to eat it smoothly, and was invaded to the deepest part at the same time, her body was so full that it seemed as if it could break if she moved. She was forced to cry, and she lay on her stomach pitifully and let the two play with her limbs wide open. The eyes of Yan Xiang and his younger brother met in the air and reached a consensus. Yan Rong moved first, one moved, and the other stopped temporarily, alternately fucking Sheng Xia's acupoints one after the other.

The pleasure that will not subside slowly wakes up. Her body that has just had an orgasm is very sensitive. After doing it like this, the lewd water keeps flowing out from the depths, and the lust is fully aroused, moaning weakly.
"Hmm... so deep... oh... fucked... ah... so cool..."
The cock was thrusting more and more smoothly, and Yan Xiang made Sheng Xia's buttocks tilt up a little, so as to penetrate deeper into the asshole.
The intestinal wall was tightly wrapped around his cock, and the folds at the entrance were stretched out, obviously stretched to the extreme.
However, he still felt that it wasn't enough. He kept only one head in the hole each time, and fucked it hard, wishing he could stuff the pouch together.
Sheng Xia arched her body and screamed, "Don't... Ah... It's too deep... Fuck it... Don't..."
They were crazy, as if they were trying to beat her faster and harder swinging back and forth.
Yan Xiang pushed forward, the dick buried in the flower hole broke through the tightly closed cervix, and attacked in, the one in the asshole in the midsummer suffered from pain and fucked the chrysanthemum hard, she was sandwiched between them, Shaking all the time.
"Ah-no more..."
Midsummer climaxed again, leaking streams of lewd water, still not coming down from the top of the wave of pleasure, and the next wave came up again to bury her, and climaxed again and again in a short period of time , crying with tears all over his face.
After Yan Xiang and Yan Rong vented once, they switched positions and continued to fuck their cocks.

Chapter 107: Threesomes, Double Dragon Fucking Points, High Climaxes (High HHHH)
"No..."
Usually Sheng Xia was a little overwhelmed by just being alone, but now the two of them twisted Sheng Xia's whole body back and forth together, and the sounds from their mouths were cheerful and obscene cries full of lust.
The men's desire to conquer made them unwilling to be compared with each other. As if to prove themselves, they violently pumped the cock in the hole.
Yan Xiang pinched Sheng Xia's buttocks, the soft buttocks were stuck in his fingers, his white and tender color turned red under excitement, like a ripe peach tempting people to taste its beauty.
Yan Rong has been occupying the two tits on his chest, one in each hand, controlling them, rubbing them roughly, the sensual flesh in the stimulated hole shrinks and tightens.
"Ahh...be gentle...the nipples hurt so much..."
He was too strong, and Sheng Xia protested uncomfortably, the delicate nipples were bitten by him, as if the skin was torn.
The breasts were completely held by Yan Rong, squeezed together, numb in pain, Sheng Xia whimpered, her hands on the sofa were sore and numb, she retracted her body to straighten up.
Yan Xiang in the chrysanthemum hole made a gesture to push hard for a while, the inside of the hole made a gurgling sound, and the whole cock was opened and closed to fuck.
The well-ripe intestinal wall wraps around the shaft, leaving no gaps for the thirsty swallowing and spitting.
Suddenly, Midsummer trembled and screamed.
Yan Rong, who was inserted into the uterus, contradicted quickly, the frequency was very high, and he couldn't get out of the uterine cavity, just like a fast-vibrating motor.
Sheng Xia covered her stomach with her empty hands, feeling numb and sore from being fucked, the pleasure forced her tears to come out, and the tears were rolling in her eyes.
Yan Rong's hand gripping her tits was even harder, and the soft flesh that was squeezed turned white with poor blood flow, and he pounded against the wet and slippery acupoints.
"Ahhh... help... don't... um... die... don't be so fast..."
Sheng Xia was still very afraid of being inserted into the uterus, it was too sad to have a big dick in her small uterine cavity, and the pleasure was mixed with pain , making her struggle to escape.
But where could he go? The two men who were already on the verge of breaking out were much ruder, changing from the frequency just now and fiercely piercing through her body.
Sheng Xia raised her head and screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks.
It was too much, she was so happy that she was going crazy, the whole room was filled with the sound of slapping flesh, her body seemed to melt, only the two acupoints that were constantly being invaded still felt.
The inside is hot and hot from being fucked by the cock, the juice is flowing, and the place where the three of them connect is sticky.
The dick made the stomach bulge out frequently, and it was scary to watch, such a thick and big dick was inserted into the body, and it didn't fuck people badly.
Sheng Xia's eyes were a little straight, and her slightly opened mouth was breathing rapidly. During the climax, she was shaken, ups and downs by the men in a daze, and passively endured their adultery.
Almost at the same time, two cocks spewed out together.
The hot semen hit the inner wall, Sheng Xia convulsed and trembled, she couldn't even make a sound, tightly clamping the man's body below her, it took her a long time to regain her senses.
"Well... I... can't do it..."
Their stamina is too scary, they have to eat a second time if they don't eat enough, Sheng Xia has no strength at all, and even his breathing is a little weak.
Yan Rong took her off his body, and just as the cock left the hole, a large stream of turbid lewd water flowed out from the locked hole, and then a small stream of lewd water splashed out again.
"You're exhausted. Go to sleep when you're sleepy. We'll take you to take a bath."