CHAPTER 96-100 YAN XIANG (H)

Chapter 96: Having sex in front of the mirror in the fitting room, biting a silk scarf and watching myself being fucked 1 (HH)
How can you think, it's different from midsummer when he wakes up until dawn, Yan Xiang directly suffers from insomnia, lying on the bed tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.
It was also at this moment that he realized that time can really change a person. It has only been so long, and he feels unaccustomed to being away from Sheng Xia's soft body by his side.
After writhing with a stabbing pain in his back for a while, he still didn't feel sleepy at all, so he got up and opened his notebook to look through various documents of the company.
Forced to work overtime, he was the worst.
After a good night's sleep, even my butt didn't hurt so much, Sheng Xia felt like she was alive again.
Early in the morning, the butler brought a suit of clothes, which was quite formal, and he knew it was for going out at a glance. Sheng Xia looked at him suspiciously.
The housekeeper said: "Master has made an appointment with the styling team. Today, you and the eldest young master are going to try on the dresses and finalize some procedures for the wedding."
Hearing what he said, today's task is quite urgent, just to try on the dresses and finalize the makeup It is estimated that it will take a lot of time.
Sheng Xia guessed right, after the meal, the driver took the two of them to a private studio, and there were dozens of dresses in front of them, which made people dizzy.
Sheng Xia has completely become a doll played by everyone, one order and one action, changing and taking off, taking off and changing, constantly going in and out of the fitting room like a revolving lantern.
The world of the rich is really not what a working-class person like her can imagine. Any piece of clothing or jewelry is a figure that makes people envious and hate the rich.
From being surprised at the beginning, she was completely numb now, and she felt that it was nothing more than that.
The psychological changes involved were only two or three hours long. After watching and listening too much, I felt that it was no different from ordinary things.
Take the dress she is wearing now as an example. It is something that many female stars would want to get. From the shape to the craftsmanship, ordinary people can't imagine it at all. However, Yan's family just got it casually, not to mention, they might not even know how to look at it. superior.
Even Sheng Xia, as the beneficiary, had to complain about the evil rich people.
Compared with women's clothing, men's clothing is much easier to choose. No matter how you look at midsummer, you don't think there is much change, and the styles are similar.
Yan Xiang was wearing a black suit, and his facial features were sharp and well-defined, which was very different from the first time we met.
No, it's not different, it's just that the aura is different, it's the kind of money that you can tell is a domineering president at a glance.
Even though we meet every day, Sheng Xia still feels her heart pounding when he stares at her. When he walked towards her, she even heard the sound of breathing in and out of her surroundings.
With his hand held up by him, Yan Xiang pursed his lips slightly, not at all looking like he hadn't slept in the middle of the night last night, and the two walked slowly to the full-length mirror.
The designer at the side was a foreigner, exaggeratedly exclaiming, his broken Chinese was so embarrassing that he could find a house with three bedrooms and two living rooms.
Just trying on clothes in the morning makes me exhausted, and I have to try on makeup in the afternoon. Sheng Xia clutched her stomach and wailed, "I think the most important thing now is to eat, I'm going to starve to death." Yan Xiang chuckled and talked with
work The person in charge of the room said that everyone should go to eat and rest before continuing.
Yan Xiang saw that she had been changing her feet unnaturally, and after thinking about it for a while, she knew that her feet hurt, so he picked her up by the waist and walked towards the fitting room.
"You, don't be like this."
So many people looked at Sheng Xia who was not so thick-skinned. Being hugged by a princess like him, there were a lot of fiery gazes around her. If there was warmth in the gaze, she would be roasted.
The wedding dress on her body dragged the floor, and the long hem was a bit of a hindrance, but this time with his help, only the underwear inside was quickly taken off, and Yan Xiang suddenly stuck it on.
The two were close to each other, Sheng Xia blushed, and pushed him to keep people from approaching.
"Xia Xia."
Yan Xiang whispered in a low voice, the very magnetic male voice made people's hearts tremble, the red on Sheng Xia's face was even brighter, and he refused to approach him even if he pushed him.
"Don't, stay away from me, don't forget that father told you to be honest and not touch me during this time."
"Xia Xia, can you bear it?"
Yan Xiang leaned close to her body, and while speaking, his breath sprayed on the neck , the fiery breath made my mind a little unclear.
Sheng Xia's feet were weak and he fell backwards. He didn't know whether it was the real foot pain or he was teasing her, so Yan Xiang hugged her in his arms and caressed her body dishonestly.
Sheng Xia refused and twisted, "Stop, Yan Xiang, here..."
The bastard actually unbuttoned her underwear, and the two plump tits were instantly released and bounced out, bouncing a few times in the air.
Yan Xiang opened his mouth to hold a nipple in his mouth, and Sheng Xia bit his lip stubbornly, unwilling to make a sound.
She was even more afraid that someone would come in suddenly, there was only one door separating them, who knew if someone would break in.
"Xia Xia, are you nervous? It's so tight here."
Sheng Xia trembled, Yan Xiang's hand got into her panties, and smoothly squeezed the wrapped lips into the closed acupuncture point, with dexterous fingers inside Floating back and forth like a fish in water.
Sometimes bending, sometimes digging, made her legs and feet softer, and her whole body was completely attached to his body.
Sheng Xia couldn't help but yelled out, and then covered her mouth as if remembering something.
"Xia Xia, let go. If you don't want people to hear you, then bite this." What
Yan Xiang handed over was a silk scarf stuffed in his suit pocket. .
This time the man became even more presumptuous, freed him from the obstructing dress, and placed him on a closet not far away for storing clothes.
Sheng Xia's upper body was naked, only a pair of precarious panties were on her body. Soon, this small piece of fabric was also torn off by Yan Xiang, and his legs were pulled away by him, and he touched the opening of the acupuncture point with his hand and poked it in again.
"Ah..."
It's too embarrassing, there is a high floor-to-ceiling mirror beside me, their every move can be seen clearly, Sheng Xia can see her back straightened, her legs wide open just by turning her head. Playing with a flower hole by a man.
"Umm..."