CHAPTER 81-85 ALMOST GONE TO REAL HEAVEN 🙈🙉

Chapter 81 of "Sister-in-Law as a Wife (nph)": Too rough, she feels torn apart (HH)
Xu Shi was really tired this time, it was rare for Sheng Xia to have a good night's sleep without having any messy dreams.
At this time, the sky was only slightly pale and it was not bright yet. The curtains that were not completely closed could only see a small piece of fish-belly white. When Sheng Xia opened his eyes, he saw Yan Xiang's side face beside him.
She didn't move, she quietly stared at Yan Xiang's sleeping face for a while, then shifted her gaze to other places.
It wasn't amnesia that I cried in the bathroom yesterday, so I remember it clearly, but I don't know how to get back to bed in the end.
Sheng Xia didn't know how to face Yan Xiang now, he said a lot of things that didn't go through his brain.
Probably because she was really angry, she said some things that she planned not to tell anyone, and she didn't have any image of crying, and she vaguely remembered that his face was a little ugly.
Sheng Xia doesn't regret it, she's suppressed it for too long.
She was very happy at first, and she trusted Yan Xiang more in her heart, and wanted to try to trust him more, but who knew...
Sheng Xia pulled up the quilt to cover her eyes to cover up the soreness in her eyes.
I was still very sad, the first time I wanted to believe in a person, it was just her wishful thinking in the end, and he seemed to be no different from them.
It was originally a deal, and in their eyes, she was just a plaything that could be played around at will, who would really care what she thought in her heart.
Under the quilt, Sheng Xia laughed at herself, feeling the movement of the people around her, she immediately suppressed the expression on her face and closed her eyes.
"Xia Xia? Are you awake?"
The breathing was obviously different, and Yan Xiang could tell the difference at once. His hand to pull the quilt paused slightly, his expression darkened, and he pulled down the quilt covering his eyes, with a slightly concerned tone. Asked: "Why do you wake up so early and feel uncomfortable?"
There was no response, and the person was unwilling to even open his eyes. His stubborn eyelashes trembled slightly, indicating that the owner was awake.
Yan Xiang secretly said sure enough, ignoring her petty temper, he stretched out his hand and pulled her closer to his arms, but his hand came down to check before and after.
Sheng Xia was very cooperative, and even took the initiative to open his legs, and used his hands to spread his lips to open up his acupuncture points to facilitate his movements.
Yan Xiang didn't think too much, he dug and dug inside seriously, and after confirming that everything was fine, he took a sigh of relief and withdrew his hand.
"I'll take you to take a bath? It's still a little swollen inside, but it's not serious. After applying the medicine for a long time, it's almost gone."
Sheng Xia hummed, and let him hug him without saying whether he agreed or opposed, until he was caught by the cold round flower She let out a cry of surprise when the sprinkler head was inserted into her back hole, and tightly grasped the edge of the vanity table.
"Ah! It's so cold!"
Yan Xiang adjusted the water temperature while comforting her, and explained: "Don't be afraid, Xia Xia, I just wash you, and you won't feel uncomfortable after taking the medicine. Father is coming back today, I'm afraid When the time comes..."
I made up my mind not to talk to him, but when I heard her say that Yan Su was coming back today, I couldn't help but feel very scared.
Sheng Xia didn't intend to make things difficult for herself, she gritted her teeth and washed her intestines three times to clean the inside and outside, and then she saw Yan Xiang go out and come back, with a lot of things in her hands.
His eyes were downcast, and he said in a light tone: "Come on, I'm used to it anyway."
These words were like a soft knife piercing Yan Xiang's heart, he took a breath, and looked at Sheng Xia with a complicated expression, "Otherwise ..."
Sheng Xia interrupted him, "It's okay, I'm really used to it."
"I'm sorry."
Yan Xiang didn't know why he apologized, as if this would relieve the slightly astringent emotion in his heart, he moved gently. The man wiped it clean and carried him back to the bed.
Sheng Xia's legs were wide open, and the entire buttocks were completely exposed in front of her eyes. Yan Xiang was afraid that she would feel uncomfortable, so he applied a lot of ointment on the two dildo poles and inserted them into the flower holes at a very slow speed.
"Ah..."
Sheng Xia still couldn't hold back her cry, her hands tightly gripped the sheet under her body, her bent legs were trembling, and what was even more uncomfortable was the feeling that I was a fish.
The stick that Yan Xiang held in his hand was thicker than ever before, and it was covered with granules. The artificial protrusions severely punished the layers of tender flesh in the hole. Sheng Xia opened his mouth wide to breathe, but still felt his chest was constricted and he was about to pant. Out of breath.
"Relax..."
Yan Xiang's head was sweating, and he didn't dare to use force recklessly. The tender red hole in front of his eyes was supported by the dildo without any wrinkles, and the round hole became flat, as if he was pushing hard. The pussy was about to be pierced, and Sheng Xia groaned in pain. If it was normal, she would have been begging for mercy, but today it was abnormal.
"Woo... ah ah ah ah... no..."
It was too thick, Sheng Xia felt that she must be torn apart, she trembled from the pain in the hole, but the big guy was still going in, insisting on Break a path in the tight corridor, and don't stop until the end.
The body that was originally relaxed was completely tense, and no matter how much the body resisted, it was completely pierced in by the column. Yan Xiang made sure that he had penetrated to the bottom before he let go of his hand and stroked her inner thigh to relieve her discomfort.
"Hmm..."
Sheng Xia panted quickly, the place that was closed a few minutes ago is now completely opened, almost cracked, a huge utensil is inserted in the narrow hole, not only here, but also the feeling in the stomach are all blocked.
"Xia Xia, are you okay? How about I take it out."
"No, no need..."
Sheng Xia adjusted her breathing, tried not to care about it, bit the tip of her tongue, forced herself to wake up, and then He closed his eyes and said, "Come on, I'm fine..."
It's better to let him come than to be played by Yan Su, isn't it?
Sheng Xia thought about it bitterly, but when the other one touched the mouth of her back acupuncture point, she raised her head in tears, and couldn't help crying anymore.
"It hurts... woo woo... It hurts... ah..."
——
PS: I'm going to abuse my boss, huh~ Seeing my wife being played by my brother and father, ask the boss how it feels.