CHAPTER 71-75 YAN MIFENG THIRD CHILD IN

Chapter 71 of "Sister-in-Law as a Wife (nph)": The tender meat is wide open, the juice splashes everywhere, eat and eat again (high HHHH)
"You, you think it's too heavy or too light for a while, and make me go faster or slower for a while, what exactly does Xia Xia want?"
Yan Xiang seemed helpless and pushed hard, successfully making me still climax In midsummer, before she got off the top of the wave, she was overturned by another higher wave, and the moaning in her mouth was so cool that there were only screams, and she couldn't speak.
The convulsive acupoints gripped the dick extremely tightly, and Yan Xiang was too excited. He just ate it in the morning, but he felt like he couldn't get enough of it, so he kept thrusting his waist and thrusting.
He specially found an angle to grind in the corridor, which made the pleasure of midsummer longer. The small mouth in the deepest part had already opened to this familiar big guy.
"Woooo... no..."
Although he was used to opening this place to him and had been entered several times, Sheng Xia would still shiver in fear every time he entered.
The slight soreness and pain made her twist her waist, which made the penetrating cock go deeper.
Yan Xiang immediately thrust wildly, desperately fucking her hot and flowing pussy.
The tight opening of the hole was opened by the man's too fast and amazing force, and the lewd water leaked out of it because of lust was brought out by the big cock, splashing everywhere.
"Well... Xia Xia is so good at sucking, it's so cool..."
He already felt a bit like he was about to ejaculate, and he pressed Sheng Xia's waist and thrust it very vigorously and quickly.
"
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Seeing his strength and heat, more lewd water was sprayed from the flower hole and poured on the glans.
"Xia Xia is so powerful, how could it be broken, huh...clamp, I'm coming out..."
Without even a little time for her to prepare, Yan Xiang suddenly accelerated, and Sheng Xia screamed immediately after being fucked by him, and his chest The two tits trembling became afterimages.
Sheng Xia couldn't tell, he screamed indiscriminately, his lower abdomen bulged and fell on the top of his big cock, and even his toes curled up and screamed for comfort.
Finally, Yan Xiang let out a loud roar and sprayed the white turbidity into her depths, Sheng Xia opened her mouth in a daze, rolled her eyes upwards, and it took a long time before she slowly regained her sanity.
She almost fainted, her eyes were blank and she couldn't hear anything.
Yan Xiang looked at the upright little butt, and turned him over. Sheng Xia was still breathing rapidly, obviously he hadn't calmed down yet, so he hugged her and kissed him softly.
"Hmm..."
As if dying, terrifying and ecstasy, Sheng Xia was still twisting while kissing him, Yan Xiang smiled and touched the still dripping flower hole.
"Not full yet?"
Sheng Xia hummed in an unclear manner, and wriggled more cheerfully.
The lower abdomen was stained with a lot of her own lewd water and his white turbidity. Yan Xiang's hand stroked it there, and the place that had returned to flatness was white and smooth, and it was impossible to see how he had endured such a big thing just now.
The person in his arms twisted even more, Yan Xiang smiled when he thought of the drink, and while kissing, he came to the acupuncture point behind her to tease.
Putting her cock in Sheng Xia's hands, "Come on, touch it, it will make you full in a while."

Chapter 72 of "Sister-in-Law as a Wife (nph)": Controlled by desire, she screamed at her husband when she fucked her (high HHHH)
The touch of the hand is more intuitive than the feeling of the body. She looked at the cock in front of her, which should not be underestimated even if it was in a truce.
If it was the usual midsummer, she would never dare to hold it in her hand and play like this, but now she has completely become a slave to desire, looking at the giant thing in her hand obsessively, flicking it up and down, rubbing it, and even wanting to stick out her tongue to lick it. .
Thinking of this, she really lay down, came to Yan Xiang's lower body, opened her mouth to cover the top, and clicked her tongue.
Yan Xiang was immediately aroused by her lewd behavior, and couldn't help but put his fingers into her hair.
"Well, Xia Xia put her teeth away... Yes, that's it..."
After being reminded by him, Sheng Xia completely regarded the big guy in his mouth as a fiery sausage, and ate harder.
Soon the big cock stood up completely, getting harder and harder, and even the tip began to flow out of the transparent liquid.
Yan Xiang pulled her out and turned her over, laying on the sofa, pulling her legs up on top of him, the dick on his lower body couldn't wait to withstand the limp ass hole, and puffed open his intestines Poke straight in.
"Ah! It hurts..."
After all, the size was still too big, and she went in so recklessly without expanding. Sheng Xia still couldn't help screaming and felt a little pain, but she soon couldn't care less.
Yan Xiang also felt that it was not moist enough, so he pulled out his dick and dawdled back and forth several times at the mouth of the overflowing flower hole to ensure that it was contaminated with enough lewd water before inserting it again into the chrysanthemum hole.
This time it entered very smoothly, and the person in the arms really hummed and no longer felt pain on his face, Yan Xiang started pumping her two legs holding her, opening and closing, mercilessly.
He ordered Shengxia to play with his tits while he was fucking, and the woman who was completely controlled by desire was obedient, dazedly grabbing her tits and rubbing them vigorously, moaning indiscriminately.
"Oh... Yan Xiang... my husband... hurry up and fuck me... hurry up... yes, that's it... fuck me to death... my pussy is itching to death..."
Yan Xiang, who was thrusting, paused when he heard her words, Heart ecstasy.
This is the first time that he has yelled those two words to him, and they have made love several times, but they have never heard this word from Sheng Xia's mouth, and the joy in their hearts can be imagined.
He just knew he was special.
Sheng Xia felt that he stopped, and patted his arm dissatisfiedly urging, "Don't stop... I'm so hot... It's so itchy... Hurry up and stop the itching..." This is completely different from the usual
Sheng Xia. In the same way, these bold words are believed to be impossible for her to say when she wakes up.
But now, Yan Xiang only felt that he was in a great mood, and obediently pumped him away.
Every time, I used the strength to fuck her to death. The thick and long cock was pushed into the deep place, and the place where the two of them joined was slapped red.
Midsummer's asshole is now basically used to sex, and the meat stick is moistly wrapped inside.
Yan Xiangcao was very happy, this place was more reserved than the flower hole, every time he entered, the flesh of the hole would actively shrink and squirm to wrap him up, and he kept sucking, making his lower abdomen tense for a while.
He patted the very soft ass to make her relax, and he thrust his cock hard.
The body of the column was getting hotter and harder, causing Sheng Xia to tremble all over, feeling unspeakably satisfied, the itchiness and heat that had tormented her for a long time finally subsided slowly, and she grasped his arm tightly with shortness of breath.
Yan Xiang smiled lightly, knowing that she was about to climax, so he deliberately pushed twice to stop.
Sheng Xia yelled and begged, "Don't stop... woo woo... Hurry up, I'm coming... The cock is so strong... The pussy is about to be fucked... Ah... It's time to fuck..." "Xia Xia
still It’s really greedy, I just ate a meal in the morning and I’m so hungry, hey, I’ll have to feed it a few times in the future to be full.”
This girl is being exploited by them to become more and more mature, lewd, and her body is not as good as before. Then don't do it.
At first, I was worried that such continuous manipulation of the acupoint would make her unbearable, but I didn't expect that there was nothing wrong with the flower acupoint except for a little red.
Although Yan Xiang didn't want to share it, he also knew that if Sheng Xia married him, she was destined to become the common woman of their brothers. As the eldest sister-in-law of the Yan family, the eldest daughter-in-law had to take good care of everyone.
Distress flashed in Yan Xiang's eyes, and he worked harder, and the two reached climax together, hugging each other and panting, no one saw what was shown on the screen.