CHAPTER 131-135 YAN MIFENG-YAN LIN DOUBLE P 3P (H)

Chapter 131: Honeymoon Journey 9 (fucked and leaked, climaxes, invite the second child to join) HHHH
"Are you uncomfortable? See how much water you've got out, I'll have to sleep somewhere else in a while."
"Don't...don't talk..."
Sheng Xia burst into tears, buried her face in her palms, her body The flame inside was not extinguished, not to mention it was burning even more vigorously. The bottom was out of her control as if it was broken, and she could only hold the cock instinctively.
The frequency of Yan Mifeng's thrusting and thrusting accelerated, stimulating the inside to convulse and squirm frequently.
Both of them were very happy, he clenched the person in his hand even tighter, wishing he could also stuff the two outer pouches into it, he was unwilling to leave for a moment.
"It's... It's coming... ah... Hurry up..."
The acupoint contracted extremely lewdly and tightened the shaft, the uterine cavity inside was hotter than before, and even the circle around the entrance was opening and closing.
There is no technique, this is the most primitive way of venting, after a few dozen strokes, there will be a midsummer meal, followed by tremors and shaking.
A large stream of warm liquid rushed out, pouring all of it on the horse's eyes, and even Yan Mifeng groaned for a long time.
"It's so cool..."
Sheng Xia spewed a lot of lewd water, and the place where the two of them connected was sticky. Yan Mifeng waited for her to slow down and swayed her waist to hit the peak.
Poor Sheng Xia had just taken a few breaths before facing the violent thrusts again, and her sensitive vagina convulsed again.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
! The dick was even bigger than before, rubbing against the shaft so much that it was on fire, and the lewd water flowed out scorchingly.
Yan Mifeng was about to ejaculate, and he thrust fast and hard, without mercy at all.
At first, Sheng Xia was still moaning and talking intermittently, but after a while, the voice in his throat was scattered by the impact, and he couldn't hear a word clearly.
She was short of breath, her face was flushed, and she was yelling in her mouth, with a lewd look, and Yan Mifeng also sweated a lot, and glanced forward in the room, a familiar person stood there, also I don't know how long I've been watching it.
He raised his eyebrows provocatively, and he didn't intend to stop at all, it was even more ruthless than just now.
Sheng Xia screamed against her stomach, shaking her head wildly, not noticing that someone was coming.
"Stealing food is such a big deal."
It was Yan Lin, who walked over yawning, leaning on the handrail, looking at Sheng Xia who had been fucked to the point of delirious interest, and praised.
"It's so coquettish."
"It's really tight inside. I've been fucking for more than an hour, and it's almost the same as when I first started. Do you want to come?" Yan Mifeng rubbed his acupoints full of lewd water and looked at Yan Lin.
"I haven't fucked here
yet." It's still a closed little flower, and it will tremble with excitement when touched. The color is very pink, and it doesn't look like it has been used at all.
Yan Lin hadn't planned to do anything when he just woke up, he heard the movement and came over to take a look, now seeing this place, he couldn't help feeling a little bit anxious, wanting to try it.
Walking around the barrier and touching it at close range, the soft touch is similar to that of a flower acupuncture point, very comfortable.

Chapter 132: Honeymoon Journey 10 (Double Dragons attack, about to split) 3P high HHHH
Yan Lin stretched out a finger into it, and the tender flesh inside immediately wrapped around him.
Feeling a little strange, Sheng Xia regained consciousness for a short while, and then saw that there was an extra person in front of him, and he was surprised.
"You! Why are you... ah!"
She forgot that she was still being fucked by Yan Mifeng, and just as she uttered the question, her dick, which had been static for only a few seconds, started to move again.
As for the finger inserted into the back hole, Yan Lin felt that it was going to be melted by her high heat, so he sank all the way into it and stirred.
The silky and moist touch didn't feel jerky at all, Yan Lin was only surprised for a moment and then figured out what was going on, feeling happy in his heart.
He is not too keen on virgins, and most of his previous female partners are not. He doesn't like to open buds, but he still finds this kind of experienced sex comfortable.
Sheng Xia's reaction here is obviously tuned, he hasn't moved yet, the tender meat inside has formed a conditioned reflex, spontaneously entangled with the incoming things.
Yan Lin pumped out, and he could still feel the great suction.
The wet entrance opens and closes faster, urging for more, bigger, thicker things to fill and possess.
"Come on, she can stand it."
Yan Mifeng really hated his Moji, and felt a little upset when the frequency of interruptions was interrupted.
I thought he would join immediately, but who knew that after waiting for a while, there was no big move.
He ignored him, hugged Sheng Xia and faced him, aiming his cock at the red hole that had been fucked long ago, and pushed it in.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
Without giving her a break at all, Yan Mifeng pushed hard from bottom to top, the inside of the uterine cavity was tight and tender, no matter how hard she felt it was not enough.
The veins on his forehead were throbbing, his cock was hot and hard like never before, and the veins swelled, finally pouring the hot semen into the depths.
"Yeah! Ahhhh...so hot...oh..."
Sheng Xia was trembling, Yan Mifeng didn't pull out his dick after ejaculating, and continued to thrust into the uterus half-hardly, making the moist uterine cavity make gurgling noises.
Sheng Xia was still in a daze, with a vast expanse of whiteness in front of his eyes, only the pleasure occupied by pleasure in his mind, his body limply lying on Yan Mifeng's body, shaking with his frequency.
Suddenly the back entrance was pushed against by a big thing, it was Yan Lin's cock, Sheng Xia felt something was wrong, but before she could protest, the man's thick cock was already trying to break through.
It was also thanks to Yan Lin that he was sober and did not lose his mind. Although the back acupoint was a little wet, it was not enough to be penetrated directly. Forcing her in would only tear her apart.
Yan Lin controlled the speed of entry and inserted it little by little, Sheng Xia's heart trembled, a little scared.
Her body was held tightly in Yan Mifeng's arms and she couldn't move. She could only pouted her buttocks to bear and adapt.
One was already full, and Sheng Xia only felt that it was about to burst when Yan Lin inserted it.
I'm not being coquettish, I really feel that way.
Especially when the two dicks moved slowly one after the other, the feeling was even stronger.
She swayed her body with their movements, becoming a boat drifting in the lake, moaning painfully and sweetly from her mouth.
"Hmm...so full...my body is so swollen...ah...don't...don't be so fast...let me...slowly...huh..."