When The Storm Comes

HI GUYS

so i know an alternative ending MAY not be something everyone wants but.....

the first few chapters are up now :) go give it a look if you want to know what happens to Mae if she we're to have gotten captures by WICKED, and how Newt deals with the grief

the first few chapters are up now :) go give it a look if you want to know what happens to Mae if she we're to have gotten captures by WICKED, and how Newt deals with the grief. :)

love ya!

oh, here's a snippet if you'd like:

Mae

The room was nice—I would have enjoyed staying here if I didn't know I was being held hostage by the organization that ruined my life. The floors were a dark hickory, contrasting with the white walls and the velvet red drapes decorating the windows that reached all the way to the ceiling. I fell asleep in the middle of a four poster bed, not even bothering to cover myself with the heavy comforter. The boy who had been poking me was sitting near the right side of the bed, his legs crossed while he held a look of strong judgement on his chiseled face.

"Who the hell are you?" I breathed, not fond of sharing a room with someone I've never seen before.

The boy sat back and crossed his arms over his chest. "I might ask you the same question. New?"

I paused, but nodded, figuring that if I were to answer a few of his questions, he'd answer a few of mine. That's usually how it worked.

"Are you new?" I asked him in return.

"What's your name?" He only threw me another question.

I furrowed my brows. "I asked you first."

"I've been here two years. What's your name?" He said flatly.

Two years? This place has been here for two years and I'm just now learning about it? Vince said he knew the location of every WICKED building, not once did he mention one in the middle of nowhere—

"Hello?" The boy broke me out of my thoughts, demanding a response. "I asked you a question..."

I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance. "Mae."

He hummed and looked me up and down, distaste written all over his face. "Mae." He repeated, testing how the name sounded rolling off his tongue.

ANYWAYS

you go have take a look, or don't, it's up to you :)

.