Part 3

"We are still going," O argues.

"It isn't safe! I almost was murdered last night!" I yell back. We have been arguing about going to the fair and lake for at least twenty minutes now.

"I told our friends that we were going," she frowns.

"Then you go!" I reply.

"Clarke, you're coming," she crosses her arms.

"Yeah, Clarke, don't be such a party pooper," Kennadi sticks her tounge out at me.

"Fine, whatever," I sigh and walk out. I can believe they aren't worried.

I walk into the guest room where all if my stuff had been transfered to and look for something to wear. Pajama shorts and a hoodie aren't going to cut it for O... Or even me.

"Stupid lake," I grunt as I start digging through my clothes," stupid earth."

"Mad, princess?" Bellamy chuckles from the doorway.

"I have to find something to wear because O can't get over herself," I frown.

"She just wants to have fun, Clarke," Bellamy sighs and walks away.

After a while of digging through clothes I find a bikini and some clothes to wear that will please my lovely best friend.

"Hey bud," Kennadi says as she skips into the room," don't be so salty."

"I wasn't the pacific ocean last time I checked," I reply.

"Boo hoo, we're leaving in ten minutes," she says and leaves the room again. People take almost being murdered lightly these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit on the edge of the dock at the lake that Octavia forced me to go to. She isnt even talking to me, just waiting for her boyfriend to show up.

"Hey princess," Finn says as he plops down next to me, Raven next to him.

"Hey," I smile slightly. Raven and Finn give each other a look and nod.

"What?" I ask. Before I know it I'm in the water.

"Got her!" Raven yells as I resurface.

"Oh, it is on," I smirk and start towards the dock again. The two are too busy laughing to notice I'm at the edge, and I grab Finn's leg, pulling him in.

Raven willingly jumps in behind us and we all just laugh. I haven't felt this... Safe since it happened.

"Lincoln's here!" Octavia squeals from somewhere.

I walk out of the water and see O tackle her boyfriend to the ground.

"Clarke," he smiles as he stands up.

"Hey Lincoln," I reply.

"Okay, now I'll go swimming," O says and starts towards the dock.

"Im gonna go for a walk," I sigh and head towards a small path that leads into the woods.

"I'm gonna come, if that's okay," Finn says.

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk in silence for... I don't even know how long. That's until someone grabs ahold of Finn.

"No," I choke out.

"We told you," the person chuckles as they pull a knife out and hold it against his throat. Finn's eyes are filled with fear as the person threatans his life.