Part 11

After days of me wanting to kill the doctors and nurses, I'm finally released. Then sent straight to Jaha.

"What do you want?" I ask as I plop down in a chair across from him.

"I wanted to discuss the plan for shutting down the reapers," he says as he looks up from his papers," Trevor wasn't in charge. He was sort of a... Second, to their leader. She had him handle the dirty business while she prepares everyone else. Now that Trevor is gone, we need Anya out of the picture. If she's dead, the whole entire reaper program will crash."

"Okay, what am I supposed to do about it?" I ask.

"Not you... Kennadi," he says.

"No way, she's fifteen. You have thousands of agents that can go in instead!" I yell.

"Thousands of agents that they know. All of our people are held in records that she hacked. Your sister is not in any of it. We have a plan to get her in, and she won't be alone. We have inside men and another agreed to go with her," Jaha replies.

"You can't do this, risk the life of a kid for your own good!" I exclaim," if you even think about going near Kennadi, you'll regret it," I spit and leave the room. Two guards are outside to escort me back to the house.

"This will all be over soon," one of the men says," they already have your life planned out for you. It's how we work here. You're a witness, so they create a life for you instead of letting you live in your own."

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask.

"Because you deserve to know you won't have any freedom after this."

~~~~

We are being forced to stay at that dumb house again. Wells is still there to look after us, but we haven't been able to talk to each other again.

"I'm going to get a shower," Octavia breaks the silence and leaves the kitchen. Deja vu much?

"Clarke," Wells sighs," we can't ignore each other forever."

"I tried to kill you Wells, I don't know how you're taking that lightly," I frown.

"Because you're my best friend and it was to save thousands of people," he smiles and grabs my hand as he sits next to me," I don't hold grudges I guess."

I laugh at his comment, a smile quickly appearing on my face.

"That's my girl," he laughs along with me," do you wanna watch a movie or something? It's boring here."

"Sure. Just no chick flicks, I know they're your favorite," I smirk at him.

"You caught me," Wells laughs as we head upstairs.

We decide to watch The Interview, but I get suspicious when I see Wells looking back and forth at the door and his phone a lot. He is fidgeting and won't sit still.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Uh, nothing! I'm fine, are you fine? I mean, why wouldn't you be?" He asks nervously.

"Wells, what the hell did you do?" I ask.

"Nothing," he replies, looking at the floor.

"You distracted me from something... Wells, please tell me you didn't tlet Kennadi leave," I say, anger and worry showing in my voice.

"I had to, she's our last hope," Wells sighs," I'm sorry-"

"Don't say you're sorry, you aren't. This is a suicide mission!" I yell and run downstairs," Bellamy! Bellamy, where are you?"