Part 5

"You guys are transferring!" Jasper gasps. Monty grabs onto my waist sniffling.

"We will come back and visit, I promise," Octavia assures them.

"Why are you both leaving? Is it because Clarke-" Finn starts but Raven covers his mouth with her hand.

"I'm gonna miss you girls. If you don't visit I'll find you and kill you," she jokes. Jasper has clung onto me along with Monty.

"I'm going to take that seriously," I say to Raven and she laughs. Finn crosses his arms with a frown on his face. We are all sitting outside of the school in the semicold weather.

"Clarke, can I talk to you?" Finn asks. I nod nervously and follow him behind the building.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," gonna approaches me," sorry that I have to do this." He lunges at me but I duck and block him.

He pulls out a knife and holds it to my throat.

"People really want to slit my throat now a days," I sigh and grab the knife out of his hand. Somehow I don't cut myself in the process.

I push Finn into the wall and hold the knife to his carotid artery. Having training from a doctor really helps you know how to kill someone easier.

"What are you going to do, kill me? Huh princess?" He yells. I hear running coming from the side of the building.

"You did this on purpose!" I exclaim," to make me feel like a murderer. Who put you up to it?"

"I shouldn't say, might ruin Bellamy for you," he chuckles.

"How the hell is Bellamy involved with this?" I ask.

"Clarke!" Raven exclaims. I drop the knife and walk away from Finn.

"Woah," Jasper says.

"He... he did this Octavia, he tried to- never mind, it's over. We're leaving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I almost killed him," I whisper. Bellamy is sitting on the counter listening to me ramble.

"You wouldn't have," Bellamy says.

"I could've. And... He said something about you. He said if he told me who put him up to it, it would change my view on you, or something like that," I tell him.

"Don't listen to him. Finn has always been... A little on the slow side," Bellamy laughs at his own words. You wouldn't think I would be telling the man who killed my parents my life problems.

Lincoln said that his chief's son was coming tonight. I have no idea where he will take us, or even how he is going to 'keep us safe'. Kennadi walks into the kitchen with her headphones on and she is quietly singing.

"Oh my god!" She jumps when she sees us. The look on her face is truly priceless. I try to hold back my laughs but Bellamy laughing makes me laugh too.

"Clarke, Bell, kennadi! Get your stuff!" Octavia yells. I never thought this would happen. I never thought I would drop out of school and run away with people I barely know. I never thought that I would have people chasing me, wanting to kill me, while the FBI is trying to stop them. What were my parents thinking when they had kids?