Part 6

Strong arms are wrapped around my waist when I wake up. Soft breaths in my ear is what does it.

"Princess," Bellamy yawns.

"Fuck, we were loud. No one got sleep last night," I sigh.

"Who cares," Bellamy chuckles. I turn so I'm facing him, my chest agaisnt his.

"We are in so much trouble with O," I smile and he nods.

"Hey, lovebirds. Wake up!" O yells ad she pounds on the door.

"Its unlocked," bell replies. O bursts in, ignoring our lack of clothing and crosses her arms.

"I so shipped it first. But next time, save that for somewhere else. Thinking about my brother and best friend screwing isn't a nice thing to think about," she scowls," now get dressed. Poor Wells looks traumatized, you better apologize."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They aren't going to stop," Wells sighs," you aren't safe anywhere until we can get rid of them. But it isn't easy to wipe out a whole gang. This isn't just local, it is everywhere in the world."

"How could it be?" Bellamy asks.

"Don't ask me," Wells replies.

"So what do we do? Sit here and wait for them to kill us?" I ask. I'm not giving them the satisfaction of killing me.

"If anyone knows anything that could help us, speak up," Wells says. Bellamy looks like he is battling with himself, not sure if he wants to say something or not. Kennadi looks guilty, as if she was hiding something from us.

"I know someone who can help us," she speaks up," he can't know he is though. You ask questions, I'll ask him, he'll answer."

"Who the hell did you get yourself involved with?" I ask her.

"Oh, come on. You can't yell at me for this. He was nice to me. Trent Collins," she spits out, obviously still angry at me.

"Well, that doesn't surprise me," Octavia scoffs.

"Yeah, his asshole of a brother tried to kill me," I sigh.

"Is he involved?" Wells asks.

"I don't know. But he has mentioned some stuff occasionally. I can see if he can help us, he is such a suckup to me," Kennadi sighs.

Trent's POV

"Have you been talking to her?" Boss asks. He still refuses to tell me his name.

"Yeah, she has been telling me about how Bellamy and the princess have been all over each other. He hasn't done his job and his time is up," I reply.

"He knew the deal. Running wasn't going to help him. I'll send someone to fulfil the deal tonight," he replies, " now go away. Find out as much as you can. All of the Griffins must be eliminated."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day is uneventful, mostly stressful. I tried to have a conversation with Wells at one point- it being about our lives since we last saw each other-but we were interrupted by Kennadi, who gave us more news on Trent Collins. It turns out that he said that the main problem is Bellamy. He was told to kill me and he didn't, now he was apparently going to 'pay'. Whatever that meant, I was still worried.

"Stop pacing, we have cameras everywhere. And people are stationed around here to watch us. One click of this button," Wells reveals a small wristband with a red button on it," and they are here to help us."