Part 9

"I'm Thalia," the girl says, tiliting her head," I heard you wanted my help."

"You said you knew Bellamy. And that you are involved with the reapers," I cross my arms. I had told her to meet me an hour ago, but waited until she arrived.

"You're a smart girl, then," she chuckles," what did Blake do now?"

"Turning himself in to 'protect' Octavia," I frown," I have something you guys want."

"Cheif Jaha," she flips her hair over her shoulder," we don't want him, we couldn't care less. But they do and if we bring him..."

"You're a smart girl," I repeat.

"I can get Bellamy back for you... And even the reapers off of your back," she sighs," it will take a while though."

"Whatever it takes, as long as no one dies," I sigh.

"Come with me," she says, standing up and walking out of the door. She leads me towards a black van and hops in.

"Hey Thalia... And Clarke Griffin," a blonde girl says as she types on a computer built into the van.

"Glass, she knows Bellamy," Thalia says. The girl glass turns around, tilting her glasses down.

"Eh, you know Blake? He's tough, just reckless... Which I'm guessing is how we are in this situation," she chuckles. The boy sitting to her left never even looked back.

"Hey G, I found the records- Clarke Griffin," he frowns.

"I'm not even going to ask how you all know me," I sigh.

"Everyone knows you," Glass stands up," your Jake's daughter."

I see a boy sitting in the drivers seat, carelessly playing on his phone.

"I came here about Bellamy, not to chat about my dead father," I spit. They all exchange a look and nod at Thalia.

"Fine. We can help you, on one term," Thalia smiles slightly," you go find your dad and bring him to us. He isn't dead. Your boyfriend is a lousy shot."

~~~~

Bellamy's POV

I struggle against my restraints, trying to yell through the gag in my mouth. I wanted them to kill me and leave my girls alone, not kidnap me and hold me hostage.

"Chill out man," a familiar voice says as the door creaks open. The gag is untied and I let out a sigh. My blindfold is removed next and I see Colton, my mentor," how the hell did you get yourself in this situation?"

"For Octavia," I spit," are you gonna leave me here?"

"Can't get you out, you put this on yourself," Colton shrugs," but you'll be gone soon. Your FBI princess has Jaha captured and wants to trade you two."

"I swear to god Clarke-" I start, but Colton puts up his hand, silencing me.

"We all know she won't let Jaha die though, she killed his son after all to stop a bombing... Which didn't work," he starts," they had Raven Reyes go in and stop it. She's one hell of a girl, Blake."

"Don't bring Raven into this," I sigh," this is about Octavia and Clarke."

"Good luck with this one Blake," Colton says. With that, he leaves he room.

Clarke's POV

"Murphy wasn't lying," Glass says as she types on her computer," he's back in Arcadia. But getting him out isn't going to be easy."

"I don't care if it's hard, we're getting him back," I frown. My head is spinning... My dad is alive? He can't be," and about my dad... How am I supposed to find him?"