Taking Boe home (last chapter)

Hey guys!!! I am finally back!!! Thank you for all the comments!! They mean a lot and I appreciate every one who voted!!! Love ya guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk through the door holding Boe's car seat. Tyler follows behind me along with Georgia and Mac. We got to come home the day after because Boe was very healthy for a premee. I walk up the stairs and into his nursery. There is Hawks logo on the wall and the room is painted Black, Red, and Grey. White was too light for the red and black. I take Boe out of his car seat and place him in the crib. Tyler stands behind me with his hands on my hips. I lean back against him and stare at Boe. "You did good Mrs. Stavros." I smile and turn in his arms to face him. "You mean we did good. He has your eyes." I say. He smiles back at me. "He has your nose." I just laugh and peck him on the lips. I turn the baby monitor on. "I'm hungry and tired." I say as I walk out of the nursery. Tyler leads me to the kitchen and sets me on a stool by the island. "What can I make you beautiful?" I smile and think. "A hamburger with an over medium egg on it with ketchup and fry sauce." He makes a face but gets to work. "Anything else?" I nod. "Pancakes and crepes si'l vous plaîs. Oh, and I need an extra hit of sexy." I wink and he blushed. Me speaking French and flirting with him. "I love it when you speak French." I nod and laugh.

*next day*

The team promoters wanted to hold a thing for fans to come and see me, Tyler, and Boe. The whole thing is to be on the NHL Network. The whole team is here and Its a very open event. We walk around and I keep Boe in my arms. I talk to fans and announce my return for the next season. When Its over I go stand in front of the mirror holding Boe. Tyler walks up behind me and hold my waist and I smile. "I never thanked you Tyler. You have given me my dream life and more. For boe and for your love. I can never have enough time with you but right now forever is enough. I love you to the end of the world and back. Forever and ever." I say. He smiles. "To infinite and beyond."

~~~~~~~

Alright guys, I'm sad to announce that this is the last chapter of the book :( BUT drum roll please..... I'M MAKING A SEQUEL!!!!!!! Vote, comment, follow your dreams!!!!