Sappy and silly

Sorry! I just had my recital and everything is calming down. Btw I did great! And wow!! Thank you guys SO much. I just got a ton of votes of what seems like over night and I couldn't be more grateful to you guys. Thank you for sticking with me on this story!

~

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I plop down on the couch not knowing what to do. My husband (I will never get used to saying that) is taking a nap in the bedroom. I then get an idea. I pull out my phone and send Mac a text.

Me: hey Mac! This is Elizabeth.. Are you busy?

What seems like two seconds goes by and I have a reply.

Mac: nope! Sitting in my room bored! 😔

Me: want to come and game with me and we can talk?

Mac: Yupp.. Room #

Me: go all the way to the top floor. It's the only door there.

Mac: be there in a few

I put my phone away and turn the t.v. On. Duck dynasty comes on and I smile. It's only a rerun because they ended the show. But I hear it is coming back in June (for those duck dynasty fans I am not kidding you!) and I couldn't be more happy. After five minutes I hear a knock on the door. I walk over to it and open it up to see Mac. I smile and she does too. "Hey Mac! Come on in! Let's go play some games." She smiles and walks in. "Haha. Yeah. Thank you for inviting me!" I smile. "No prob. Besides I got to hear why I am your idol." She smiles and nods her head. I walk to the game room and she follows. "Okay. So Tyler is taking a nap. We need to stay quiet. If we do and he doesn't wake up then we can pull a prank on him!" I cheer. She laughs. "Do you always pull pranks on him?" I smile. "Every once in a while but I mostly do it on Sharpy. He gets me back but I get him far more worse." She laughs and sits down on the couch. I turn on the ute flat screen tv and she smiles. "This place is amazing!" I smile. "Yeah. You should see the house I designed for me and Tyler! Our room has three full walls of glass!" Her mouth drops. "Wow." I nod. "Maybe sometime you can come hang out with us. I can fly you in or something." She nods her head and I look at our game choices. "Okay. We have an awesome racing game with sick cars. Grand theft auto but I don't really like playing that. We have a whole crap load of Mario games and sims. What would you like to play?" She smiles. "Hmm. I always play Mario so let's go with the sick cars!" I laugh and pull it off the shelf. I hook up the wii and the remotes into the steering wheels. "Before we start.. Would you like something to drink? I got diet soda because I'm pregnant and I don't exactly want to have too much Surgar you know?" She smiles and nods then looks surprised. "YOUR PREGNANT!?!?" I smile and nod my head. "Yeah. The boys announced it at the last game. You didn't see?" She frowned and shook her head. "No. I had a game that night." I nodded in understanding. "Well. What can I get ya to drink?" She smiles. "You got diet Dr. Pepper?" I nod my head and walk into our kitchen. I grab some snacks and like ten sodas. I peek in mine and Tyler's room to check on him then walk back into the game room. I set the stuff on the table and she smiles. We soon start the game and it gets really competitive. I let her win in the end to feel special. "So. Let's talk about why I am your idol." She nods her head and takes a deep breath. I shift so I am facing her but I am still next to her. She starts. "At school, I get crap for being a girl on the guys hockey team. People would call me names I don't dare repeat and would push me around. My team is okay with me because I'm good. But the bullying got worse. It eventually came to my house. I broke down. I started crying and drinking. I would cut myself and I couldn't handle it. I thought of suicide at one point." She stops talking and starts crying. I pull her into me and wrap my arms around her. She cries on my shoulder for a second then pulls away and wipes her tears then continues. "I couldn't take it. Then someone paid a guy on the other team to injure me. We later found out it was a girl and she slept with him just to get me out of the game. So he checked me. I got knocked out and woke up a week later in the hospital. My leg was broken, so was an arm and a couple of ribs. They told me about what happened and they caught who did it. They both went to Juvie. But the doctor gave me some good news. I would still be able to play but of course not until I was heeled. Three months later I was back on the ice. People were still bullying me. I got head aches and would cry for no reason. I would also get scared easily. I was diagnosed with depression. I had to take medicine. Then, you and Georgia got in the NHL. People at school started respecting me. They apologized over and over and I got letters every day from the two people who hurt me, saying that they were extremely sorry. That gave me new hope and I did better then before. I dream of being in the NHL and winning an Olympic gold for Canada. Thank you so much Elizabeth. I never thought in my wildest dreams I would ever get to meet you and tell you all of that. I know I barely know who you are off the ice. But I do know that you are my world." This puts a smile on my face. I feel warmed at the heart. "No THANKYOU Mac. You just showed me how much hope I give to young adults and children and families. Keep your dreams strong and going good. Work your butt off and get through the pain. I thought I knew what strength is but you just gave me the real definition. Now. Want to prank Tyler?" She smiles and nods her head. "What are we gonna do?" I smile and tell her the plan. We gather the supplies and slowly and quietly walk in the room. We set a camera up where you can see the whole thing. I look into it and speak. "Hey guys! Elizabeth here with my new little sis Mac! We are going to pull a prank on Tyler to wake him up!" I smile and get ready. I spray some silly string on the floor that reads: love Elizabeth and Mac! With a heart around it. Mac covers Tyler in whipped cream. I tie a string to Tyler's hand and hook it up so when he moves to wake up water balloons will fall on him. Then when he gets out of bed he will step in a bucket of mashed potatoes. I walk to the door and grab my pot and spoon then walk beside the bed. Mac grabs her air horn. I count down to three and we start making noise. Tyler springs up and gets pelted by water balloons. He puts his foot down to get off the bed and steps in the mashed potatoes. Me and Mac are on the floor rolling and laughing while clutching our stomachs. I look at Tyler and he gives an evil grin. Mac notices too and we lay on the floor squealing and holding each other. Tyler gets up with all the whipped cream on him and gives us a hug. We all laugh and I go to the camera. "Well! As you see that kind of backfired but we got him! Good! Hope you guys loved this! Haha.. See ya out there!" I turned the camera to the mess and turn it off. I grab my laptop and upload the video and out it on YouTube. I dial up Sharpy. "Hello?" I smile. "Sharpy! You are going to be so proud of me! Go to YouTube and look up Elizabeth and little sis pranks a sleeping Tyler! Comment and call back in a half an hour okay?" He chuckles. "Okay. But what do you mean by little sister?" I smile. "I'll explain when I get back. But I got to shower. Bye!" I hang up before he can answer and Mac smiles. "I'm gonna go down to my room and clean up then I'll be back." I nod and walk her to the door. I turn back to Tyler and peck his lips. "I'm impressed. You are now the pranking genius!" I laugh. "Let's go shower." And with that we shower.